~Deathlok vs Huxley

A place for declaration of, requests for, and bragging about, one on one personal wars ...
Huxley
Forum Elder
ID: 0

Re: ~Deathlok vs Huxley

Jedi~Tank wrote:
Huxley wrote:
Jedi~Tank wrote:
Huxley wrote:
Jedi~Tank wrote:I'm impressed, you let me get your ms twice in a row. =D>

2nd time I only built the strike, got yours down a chunk too ;) Slow to realise eh?

You didn't get mine, you never attacked a single time, but yea I lost shields massing yours :-D

HMS King uses its Energy Volley to inflict *,*87,301,150,000 damage, destroying 8239 Energy Shields on Excalibur49!
Blowing through the extended shield defenses, it also destroyed 64479 Pod Volley, and downed 20,424 fleets!

Oh really?

Yea, you didn't attack, that's a result of me not repairing my shields.

Jedi~Tank correction wrote:You didn't get mine, you never attacked a single time, but yea I lost shields, offense weapons and fleets massing yours :-D

:-D
WARNING: This post may contain traces of dry wit and sarcasm. If swallowed you should seek immediate medical advice. Gatewars.com accepts no responsibility for injury caused by taking any of this seriously.
jedi~tank
Forum Zombie

Jedi~Tank wrote:
Huxley wrote:
Ryuujin Jakka wrote:I'll be waiting a long time , even if u do build , which I can aer being once a month when u get paid ... Will be rebuilt before u can afford to strike again Lol. , Sir Huxley the. Sell weapons in online battle master.... Wadting more resources than cost of an online battle , ya tool

Another tard who can't count :roll:

Havn't had a onliner for DONKEYs with anyone that can actually stand up to me, that includes in the TAF war, so I've never had a need to sell my weapons - unless your refering to my big massings, then sold off.. well, more fool for you to think I lost less, "ya tool"

I'm your huckleberry fo sho ;)

What about this? Is the fact you really can't play dictating your style of play here? Because you really arent doing much " damage" to DDE like you thought. Maybe go join a good alliance to help you war DDE? I can make an exception and open apps for TSD to get you some training on how to actually use that account. ;)

"What I want to see is a tight knit group not a collection of people pulling in different directions"
Deni
Huxley
Forum Elder

Jedi~Tank wrote:
Jedi~Tank wrote:
Huxley wrote:
Ryuujin Jakka wrote:I'll be waiting a long time , even if u do build , which I can aer being once a month when u get paid ... Will be rebuilt before u can afford to strike again Lol. , Sir Huxley the. Sell weapons in online battle master.... Wadting more resources than cost of an online battle , ya tool

Havn't had a onliner for DONKEYs with anyone that can actually stand up to me, that includes in the TAF war, so I've never had a need to sell my weapons - unless your refering to my big massings, then sold off.. well, more fool for you to think I lost less, "ya tool"

What about this? Is the fact you really can't play dictating your style of play here? Because you really arent doing much " damage" to DDE like you thought. Maybe go join a good alliance to help you war DDE? I can make an exception and open apps for TSD to get you some training on how to actually use that account. ;)

It's only been 6days... ;)
WARNING: This post may contain traces of dry wit and sarcasm. If swallowed you should seek immediate medical advice. Gatewars.com accepts no responsibility for injury caused by taking any of this seriously.
xXxsephirothxXx
One Winged Angel
Alliance: [DxM]
Race: Ancients
ID: 1918259

Huxley wrote:
Jedi~Tank wrote:
Jedi~Tank wrote:
Huxley wrote:

Daresay most damage in war is usually done on the first day... Guess thats true in this sense regarding our damages to you... haha :smt056
Pain and Death is the cost of Fun! ~Zaraki Kenpachi 8)
Talking as a Mod
Huxley
Forum Elder

xXxsephirothxXx wrote:
Huxley wrote:
Jedi~Tank wrote:
Jedi~Tank wrote:
Huxley wrote:

Daresay most damage in war is usually done on the first day... Guess thats true in this sense regarding our damages to you... haha :smt056

Indeed, but to the initiator, in this case, DDE.

Nevertheless the favour has been returned and will continue.
Huxley
Forum Elder

Quick eye JT, but not quick enough ;)
jedi~tank
Forum Zombie

Huxley wrote:Quick eye JT, but not quick enough ;)

JT-3
Hux- 0

C'mon now. I'm going to have my def dropped some soz ypu can make a run at that. ;)

"What I want to see is a tight knit group not a collection of people pulling in different directions"
Deni
Huxley
Forum Elder

Jedi~Tank wrote:

JT-3
Hux- 0

C'mon now. I'm going to have my def dropped some soz ypu can make a run at that. ;)

lmao, how have you come to this conclusion?

Massed DDE members while your all sat here watching me, can't stop me, just too good, don't worry if you need to lie on the forums to cover up the fact I'm single handedly slapping your empire about, be me guest, gives me great satisfaction that you have to lie ;)
R0B3RT
Forum Zombie
Alliance: jaded empire
Race: fighter

deleted__System Lord Leander
why you delete secondary account ????

id=74358 deleted account

id=75007 huxley

oooops old account here #-o
Huxley
Forum Elder

Huxley wrote:
Jedi~Tank wrote:

JT-3
Hux- 0

Massed DDE members while your all sat here watching me, can't stop me, just too good, don't worry if you need to lie on the forums to cover up the fact I'm single handedly slapping your empire about, be me guest, gives me great satisfaction that you have to lie ;)

Ain't letting this one slip by, come on JT, how'd you score 3-0? :smt043

R0B3RT wrote:deleted__System Lord Leander

6+ years in the game, finally you caught me! Dam you guys can't handle a beating, lying, throwing rumours around, stupid accusations... I havn't even started yet, this should get real interesting. :smt036
R0B3RT
Forum Zombie

Huxley wrote:
Huxley wrote:
Jedi~Tank wrote:

JT-3
Hux- 0

Ain't letting this one slip by, come on JT, how'd you score 3-0? :smt043

R0B3RT wrote:deleted__System Lord Leander

6+ years in the game, finally you caught me! Dam you guys can't handle a beating, lying, throwing rumours around, stupid accusations... I havn't even started yet, this should get real interesting. :smt036
id=70799 sound you familiar ???
Huxley
Forum Elder

Anyone who single handedly challenges you, has to be a multi, right?

Haters gunna' hate, I can't help being this dam good :smt043
Guild
Forum Addict
Alliance: Retiring
Race: Draeden
ID: 1916018
Location: writing a booklet so people understand my humour :D

Huxley wrote:Anyone who single handedly challenges you, has to be a multi, right?

:-k ....... yeah... you sure are in insiration to us all..... :smt078
Retired but still on a rampage
Spoiler
Rudy Peña wrote:Yea, OE is the the next FS in terms of snipers. We proud ourselves on it to the point we give out awards and see who can mass the most with a 0 def.
Drahazar wrote:Im happy to snipe anyone i want, why should i build any defences for you people
George Hazard wrote:FM is like a rite of passage for alliances.
You haven't truly made it to manhood until you've slept with the town prostitute.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
R0B3RT
Forum Zombie

Huxley wrote:Anyone who single handedly challenges you, has to be a multi, right?

i did something first ???
i see you try get 5 member in alliance and woops similar id joined
prophet account 5-6 years old in game #-o
Huxley
Forum Elder

Guild wrote:

:-k ....... yeah... you sure are in insiration to us all..... :smt078

Thanks.

Accepting surrenders from the DDE. PM me instead ;)

Return to “Vendetta corner”