SC Hope Vs Fem Fetale.

A place for declaration of, requests for, and bragging about, one on one personal wars ...
The Doctor
Time Lord
Race: Time Lord

Honours and Awards

Re: SC Hope Vs Fem Fetale.

xDaku wrote:Oh and Haz, most if not all of those posts came after Andy's little childish attack. Again, stop the PR games. You declared a vendetta, we're letting you have it when the truth is anyone else tried this stunt and we'd have massed the living hell out of them, discuss an end date, fight it, get it over with.

While it was after Andy's topic about this, that does not excuse fem bringing it up in various other topics, outside of Andy's topic, just completely out of the blue. And I'm not making this a PR game. Just providing facts.

[spoiler=Fem brought this one up separately]
fem fatale wrote:
Duderanch wrote:Should give Vix a nudge, I saw him up in Hexham.

yes you should, could be very interesting with him and Hope having exactly the same rl names and coming from roughly same area in the UK 8-[
Shame they never got to play SGW together, with Vix vacating his acc the day before Hope started to play :-"

@CJL, you should invite Centriun Prime along too, I'm sure the guys would love to met him :smt050
[/spoiler]

[spoiler=This one too.]
fem fatale wrote:
MEZZANINE wrote:
~Vix~ Mk2 wrote:Koji baby, always keep an eye on this thread for you. I'll shoot you a PM in a little brother, stay sweet ;)

Hey Vix, been far to long mate, get your ass in the new forum...... and your account of vac :smt050

yes comeback Vix, there is a guy in HVE with the same name as you, comes from same area as you as well.. funny he's also got same FB profile :smt104
He started playing the day after you vacated.. how weird is all that? :-#

Koj, I think you would like this Hope guy :smt050
[/spoiler]

[spoiler=Oh, and this too.]
fem fatale wrote:you might be waiting a while CC, Vix would have to come of vac.

Lets Hope he does soon :-"
[/spoiler]
Formerly known as Haz

Nine out of ten doctors recommend going to an amusement park this weekend.
The Tenth Doctor doesn't want to go.
Spoiler
CC Leader: n haz thsi time it wasnt ur fault
Bralor wrote:hey haz how long do you estimate until someone blames you and masses HVE again?
Field Marshall wrote:On a seperate issue - where is Haz? He's the glue we really need right now!
SuperSaiyan wrote:I'm a staff member so naturally I'm used to unjustified abusive commentary, so really I don't mind ;)
Zeratul wrote:
Ĕɱƿŷ wrote:So I heard that when becoming a moderator you are subjected to hours and hours of "The Forum is good, the Forum is great, we surrender our will as of this date".

that is incorrect... nothing resembling prostration...

Forced labor on the other hand........ :sge
SuperSaiyan says (2:04 PM):
*that was kernal potter
*colonel
*wow I just made that typo

SuperSaiyan says (2:05 PM):
*no one will speak of this
*or I take muff's veggies away
*and he starves
Hope says (2:59 AM):
*hypothetically, how bad would it be if i descended someone... but forgot to Godquest them first, and they're active, and in an active alliance...
Hope says (3:00 AM):
*hypothetically...
Murris says (3:00 AM):
*ah **Filtered** why am i descended....
Angnoch Freddie says:
i hate being a mod...
i just wanted the blue color XD
~wilco~
Forum Expert

wow does this mean that most of this **Filtered** is over with just mass the **Filtered** out of each other and walk away :-/
The Doctor
Time Lord

Honours and Awards

Eärendil wrote:
Haz wrote:
xDaku wrote:Oh and Haz, most if not all of those posts came after Andy's little childish attack. Again, stop the PR games. You declared a vendetta, we're letting you have it when the truth is anyone else tried this stunt and we'd have massed the living hell out of them, discuss an end date, fight it, get it over with.

While it was after Andy's topic about this, that does not excuse fem bringing it up in various other topics, outside of Andy's topic, just completely out of the blue. And I'm not making this a PR game. Just providing facts.

fem fatale wrote:

yes you should, could be very interesting with him and Hope having exactly the same rl names and coming from roughly same area in the UK 8-[
Shame they never got to play SGW together, with Vix vacating his acc the day before Hope started to play :-"

@CJL, you should invite Centriun Prime along too, I'm sure the guys would love to met him :smt050
[/spoiler]

[spoiler=This one too.]
fem fatale wrote:
MEZZANINE wrote:
~Vix~ Mk2 wrote:Koji baby, always keep an eye on this thread for you. I'll shoot you a PM in a little brother, stay sweet ;)

Hey Vix, been far to long mate, get your ass in the new forum...... and your account of vac :smt050

yes comeback Vix, there is a guy in HVE with the same name as you, comes from same area as you as well.. funny he's also got same FB profile :smt104

[/spoiler]

fem fatale wrote:you might be waiting a while CC, Vix would have to come of vac.

[/spoiler]

Actually, Femme started the Hope/Vix thing back in January.

I just meant the posts I quoted :P
Formerly known as Haz

Spoiler
Bralor wrote:hey haz how long do you estimate until someone blames you and masses HVE again?
Field Marshall wrote:On a seperate issue - where is Haz? He's the glue we really need right now!
SuperSaiyan wrote:I'm a staff member so naturally I'm used to unjustified abusive commentary, so really I don't mind ;)
Zeratul wrote:
Ĕɱƿŷ wrote:So I heard that when becoming a moderator you are subjected to hours and hours of "The Forum is good, the Forum is great, we surrender our will as of this date".

*that was kernal potter
*colonel

*and he starves
*hypothetically, how bad would it be if i descended someone... but forgot to Godquest them first, and they're active, and in an active alliance...
*hypothetically...
Angnoch Freddie says:
i hate being a mod...
xDaku
Forum Addict
Alliance: Forgotten Serenity - leader
ID: 27858

Haz wrote:

fem fatale wrote:

[/spoiler]

[spoiler=This one too.]
fem fatale wrote:
MEZZANINE wrote:

[/spoiler]

[/spoiler]

Again, after Andy's thread and earlier msn attacks. When you attack someone based on their honour, he or she will always go up and beyond to prove they were right.
Spoiler
Easy^ wrote: I am sorry if my shadow is too awesome for you to stand in.
E
MEZZANINE wrote:
Oooo I like higher math

E=Mc2*SGW = ( ( U = A*S*S ) + ( JT + $$$ + E*G*O ) ) + ( FS = AWESOME + Infinity ). Therefor FS -> DDE :D
Yyith wrote:Yyith says:
thats why women have small feet
get closer to the sink
Spoiler
Mezzanine wrote:Picture a hot summers day, sitting on the grass ( maybe smoking it too lol ), sun shining, cool breeze, cold beer, beautiful lady, perfect Serenity

Now picture your worst nightmare, the grass turned into trenches of mud, rain drenching you, ice winds, down to rations, surrounded by death and destruction

Turning your dreams into nightmares is what we do, heed this warning and pass it on, else you will forget your serenity forever

Blood in 2012 - Updated 1st Sep, 2012:
Spoiler
Attack Soldiers killed: 32,934,122
Defence Soldiers killed: 17,810,494
Attack Supers killed: 777,708,800
Defence Supers killed: 1,004,092,379
Spy Killers killed: 301,726,911
Spies Killed: 1,223,520,310
Total: 3,357,793,016

Raiders lost: 5,324,560
Guards lost: 14,223,773
Super Soldiers lost: 907,918,161
Super Guards lost: 654,870,558
Undercover Agents lost: 411,831,764
Assassin lost: 269,766,078
Total: 2,263,934,894
The Doctor
Time Lord

Honours and Awards

xDaku wrote:
Haz wrote:

fem fatale wrote:

[/spoiler]

[spoiler=This one too.]
fem fatale wrote:
MEZZANINE wrote:

[/spoiler]

[/spoiler]

Again, after Andy's thread and earlier msn attacks. When you attack someone based on their honour, he or she will always go up and beyond to prove they were right.

Including posting about it in threads which Andy had nothing to do with?
Formerly known as Haz

Spoiler
Zeratul wrote:

*that was kernal potter
*colonel

*and he starves
*hypothetically...
Angnoch Freddie says:
i hate being a mod...
xDaku
Forum Addict

Yes.

Your member randomly comes on msn and calls someone crappy names, you can expect retaliation in kind. Your member starts throwing around dirty laundry, don't be surprised when the favour is returned.
Spoiler
E
MEZZANINE wrote:
Oooo I like higher math

E=Mc2*SGW = ( ( U = A*S*S ) + ( JT + $$$ + E*G*O ) ) + ( FS = AWESOME + Infinity ). Therefor FS -> DDE :D
get closer to the sink
Spoiler
Mezzanine wrote:Picture a hot summers day, sitting on the grass ( maybe smoking it too lol ), sun shining, cool breeze, cold beer, beautiful lady, perfect Serenity

Now picture your worst nightmare, the grass turned into trenches of mud, rain drenching you, ice winds, down to rations, surrounded by death and destruction

Turning your dreams into nightmares is what we do, heed this warning and pass it on, else you will forget your serenity forever

Spoiler

The Doctor
Time Lord

Honours and Awards

xDaku wrote:Yes.

Your member randomly comes on msn and calls someone crappy names, you can expect retaliation in kind. Your member starts throwing around dirty laundry, don't be surprised when the favour is returned.

This isn't "dirty laundry", it's fem obsessing over Hope supposedly being Vix. Don't try to twist it around saying it's retaliation.

Posting in the other threads is just attention seeking, trying to bring it up repeatedly.
Formerly known as Haz

Spoiler
Zeratul wrote:

*that was kernal potter
*colonel

*and he starves
*hypothetically...
Angnoch Freddie says:
i hate being a mod...
xDaku
Forum Addict

Haz wrote:

This isn't "dirty laundry", it's fem obsessing over Hope supposedly being Vix. Don't try to twist it around saying it's retaliation.

Posting in the other threads is just attention seeking, trying to bring it up repeatedly.

Really? There were absolutely no posts from femme in weeks and weeks concerning Hope's real identity. Her posts started back up after andy came on verbally abusing her.

I'm not the one twisting facts here, your guy started this whole mess and you guys so far have used various stories to try to justify it. Mine's stayed the same. Go figure.
Spoiler
E
MEZZANINE wrote:
Oooo I like higher math

get closer to the sink
Spoiler

Spoiler

The Doctor
Time Lord

Honours and Awards

xDaku wrote:
Haz wrote:

Really? There were absolutely no posts from femme in weeks and weeks concerning Hope's real identity. Her posts started back up after andy came on verbally abusing her.

I'm not the one twisting facts here, your guy started this whole mess and you guys so far have used various stories to try to justify it. Mine's stayed the same. Go figure.

Fem had no reason to post about it repeatedly outside of the "Femme" thread in general. Yes, Andy brought it up again, but then fem continued with it by posting in the other threads about it.

Her posts started back up after andy came on verbally abusing her.

That right there. They had no reason to start back up. They could have just been left in the Femme thread. But fem decided to post about it some more elsewhere, bringing it up again.
Formerly known as Haz

Spoiler
Zeratul wrote:

*that was kernal potter
*colonel

*and he starves
*hypothetically...
Angnoch Freddie says:
i hate being a mod...
xDaku
Forum Addict

Oh no, it came back up when Andy attacked her on msn, then aired his dirty laundry on here. After that it's all out.

Andy wants to bring back the Hope/Vix thing apparently. He should be thanking femme for spreading it around after being talked to the way the did. :roll:
Spoiler
E
MEZZANINE wrote:
Oooo I like higher math

get closer to the sink
Spoiler

Spoiler

Jim
Pony Princess
Alliance: MaYHeM
Race: Asgard
ID: 45162
Alternate name(s): Bucephalus
Kishin

Just thought I would add my opinion as the guy who was totally stabbed in the back by Vix and who spent considerable effort to drive him from the game for his actions.
:smt017
Dont care if Vix is hope. Also dont care if FF vehemently pointed out who he was. Your both idiots, mass each other now plox.
Gohan
Forum Intermediate
Alliance: MaYHeM HC
Race: Jem'hadar
ID: 1913240
Alternate name(s): Gohan, Hope, Kira, Vix, ~Xtr3m3_t14rgri4N.

Lmao, stabbed in the back?
The Doctor
Time Lord

Honours and Awards

xDaku wrote:Oh no, it came back up when Andy attacked her on msn, then aired his dirty laundry on here. After that it's all out.

Andy wants to bring back the Hope/Vix thing apparently. He should be thanking femme for spreading it around after being talked to the way the did. :roll:

I'm not saying Andy didn't bring it back up. But that doesn't mean "it's all out". I'm saying fem threw it further out by taking it to other threads, ones completely separate from the discussion, instead of leaving it to the one thread, and letting it lay there to be forgotten when it was locked.
Formerly known as Haz

Spoiler
Zeratul wrote:

*that was kernal potter
*colonel

*and he starves
*hypothetically...
Angnoch Freddie says:
i hate being a mod...
xDaku
Forum Addict

Femme decided this wasn't worth any shred of decency, and that's a pretty good call from her. I see no reason to not bring back old stuff and rekindle this controversy when she's being harassed and massed.

Harassing, massing, yet femme should just sit there and let it be forgotten, with no repercussions. Lol, that's a little funny.
Spoiler
E
MEZZANINE wrote:
Oooo I like higher math

get closer to the sink
Spoiler

Spoiler

Bromas
Forum Addict
ID: 97472
Alternate name(s): ~HydroFlux™~, Reinhardt

xDaku wrote:And not all requests are "requests". Telling someone about "how much someone is annoying you" usually leads to people doing something about it.

MEZZANINE wrote:@ Vix/Hope

If you dont want to mix game with RL / Facebook then dont give people in game your facebook id/name or add them as friends. You mixed the two and now complain because this mix has been used to blow your new ingame identity. Well to bad, if you had been honest with us we would have kept your secret, instead you get a child ( Andy ) all riled up with lies and set him on Femme with tirade of insults, then you ask him to try to descend her for you. Not only do you hide from your past, but you get others to do your dirty work in the present.

Hope didn't ask me to do anything, ( I say Hope as it is his current persona, he's not breaking any rules [too my knowledge]) I misinterpreted what he was saying.

fem fatale wrote:
xXxsephirothxXx wrote:Comon Femme I thought you were better then these excuses to not war? but then again maybe not... :-D Old times never change hehe...
Good luck Hope/Vix :smt043

I've had a busted shoulder for weeks, u try playing one handed while on morphine.. hmm thought not..

I said once arm is functioning properly I will war.. that good enough for you?

You must be going to/from the hospital alot or having a lot of visitors then...

SC Hope wrote:Ok, I'll be honest here FS, me and Andy did discuss Descending members of FS/FP, however Femme was not meant to be hit. I massed Femme on Saturday, then again on Sunday. I would of yesterday but thought I'd farm instead. I know how FS role and i respect that, i was fully expecting one of two things. 1)FS to honor their code and demand Femme massers back the player who massed her. 2)A full assault by FS, maybe FP trainees, on me in retaliation. As a precaution against this, i logged all of your Asc ID's and GQ'd you all, then decided who would be easy to drop, who would be tough, etc etc. I spoke to Andy about this last night, as Andy will agree, he got the wrong end of the stick, or maybe i worded it wrong to him, and he hit Femme. It should also be noted that after we lol'd over our mix up we said don't hit again. I had no intention of getting more people to mass Femme, I'm more than capable of beating her myself.

Well you said don't hit again, I just obliged

This all being said, as people may recall, I didn't like Vix. I didn't really know him though, did I? I got to know him and liked him. Thats all I care about now.

Return to “Vendetta corner”