no naq after hit

wardyward
Forum Irregular
ID: 52142

no naq after hit

The forces of Chris Ward rush in full force, and inflict 379,760 damage on Daddy's forces!
It was confirmed that 0 of Daddy's forces fell at the hands of Chris Ward's assult.

The forces of Daddy fought back with all they could, and managed to inflict 120,000 damage on Chris Ward's forces!
They managed to eradicate 1 of Chris Ward's troops.

Putting down the chronicled battle report, you cross reference and call for the corrosponding military armory reports to see the state of your weapons after such a battle...

Your Mini Nuke Teleporter Satellite ** went from strength 10,000 to 9,865 (now 9865/10000 and 1 percent damaged)
Your Lazer Tower went from strength 1,000 to 950 (now 950/1000 and 5 percent damaged)
You make a mental note to have these repaired, as you know damaged weapons are not only less powerful, but if damaged enough, must be destroyed.

The forces of Chris Ward conquered those of Daddy
The forces of Daddy flee from the battlefield! One could see glory on the face of the victors, and spite on the defeated!

17,706,568 Naquadah was taken from the realm of Daddy

I won the attack but not received any NAQ I have a few hits like this and I haven't received the naqs???
ID 52142
wardyward
Forum Irregular
ID: 52142

no naq after hit

The forces of Chris Ward rush in full force, and inflict 379,760 damage on Daddy's forces!
It was confirmed that 0 of Daddy's forces fell at the hands of Chris Ward's assult.

The forces of Daddy fought back with all they could, and managed to inflict 120,000 damage on Chris Ward's forces!

Putting down the chronicled battle report, you cross reference and call for the corrosponding military armory reports to see the state of your weapons after such a battle...

Your Mini Nuke Teleporter Satellite ** went from strength 10,000 to 9,865 (now 9865/10000 and 1 percent damaged)
Your Lazer Tower went from strength 1,000 to 950 (now 950/1000 and 5 percent damaged)
You make a mental note to have these repaired, as you know damaged weapons are not only less powerful, but if damaged enough, must be destroyed.

The forces of Daddy flee from the battlefield! One could see glory on the face of the victors, and spite on the defeated!

I won the attack but not received any NAQ I have a few hits like this and I haven't received the naqs???
ID 52142
GhostyGoo
Forum Addict
Alliance: 5PYM45T3R
Race: HE WHO KEEPS ME HERE
ID: 0
Location: ZOOMING THROUGH YOUR EGO AT A ZILLION MILES AN HOUR

Honours and Awards

Re: no naq after hit

are two topics entirely necessary? [-X
ImageImageImage
Spoiler
GhostyGoo wrote:Yesno.
the3rdlibra wrote:if it's a silly turnip head competition you want, i'm going to decline as i think i may have met my match in you vegetable brains.
Cersei Lannister wrote:Debasing? I am not the one drawing crazy pictures of force fielded stick figures.
Energise
Magical Monkeys & Grapefruit Migration:|:Hallowed are the Gò.Ó'ri™ **fixed**
LuBu
Fledgling Forumer
Alliance: N/A
ID: 0
Alternate name(s): Gilgamesh Enkidu (Old Main name)
Lubu (Current Main name)

GhostyGoo wrote:are two topics entirely necessary? [-X

Exactly what I was going to say lol.

By the way, you say you received no Naq and yet your post shows a small steal. Are you sure you weren't just beaten to it and got what was left of the 75%.......
Field Marshall
Forum Zombie

wardyward wrote:The forces of Chris Ward rush in full force, and inflict 379,760 damage on Daddy's forces!

1) Someone got it first
2) They are of an asgard race
3) Jason dislikes you

Personally, I think it's 3...
Sol wrote:
Field Marshall wrote:
Sol wrote:It's not going to destroy your life :P
Really?

I think this is sig worthy in fact.
:o my first sigging. I sigged you too. <3
High Empty wrote:however people shouldn't have lvl 33 and 200mil spies and try to be in the top 10, it's unhealthy.
Jim
Pony Princess
Alliance: MaYHeM
Race: Asgard
ID: 45162
Alternate name(s): Bucephalus
Kishin

17m naq.
Barely enough to notice.
Field Marshall
Forum Zombie

Topics Merged
Sol wrote:
Field Marshall wrote:
Sol wrote:It's not going to destroy your life :P
Really?

I think this is sig worthy in fact.
:o my first sigging. I sigged you too. <3
High Empty wrote:however people shouldn't have lvl 33 and 200mil spies and try to be in the top 10, it's unhealthy.
Juliette
Verified
The Queen
Race: Royalty
ID: 4323
Alternate name(s): Cersei Lannister

And *closed*, issue predates go-live date. (Has not surfaced since.)

Return to “Bugs/Glitches”