Muffafuffin's challenge to Rube_Dragon

A place for declaration of, requests for, and bragging about, one on one personal wars ...
xXxsephirothxXx
One Winged Angel
Alliance: [DxM]
Race: Ancients
ID: 1918259

Re: Muffafuffin's challenge to Rube_Dragon

kaboom wrote:
Tek wrote:tragic thread is getting tragic.

Take a look at yourselves people, the main participants of this thread have no issues yet people are falling over themselves to play the pantomime villain.

Newsflash, noones under any illusions the power accounts that occupy DDE could mass 95% of HVE into inactivity...at some point are you guys going to realise that you're threatening an empire based on diplomacy & social interaction, like any of us actual give a damn about **Filtered** dastardly moustache twirling and "I'll get you my pretties" faux bad assery? What exactly are you trying to prove apart from the sheer boredom levels you guys must have reached.

Get a grip.

As posted before i am bored...

+1
But I think the main point was the question the motive and action taken, just because Rube stood up and accepted the challenge, doesn't mean what was done is just !! I demand justice !! :smt093 haha

Edit: I also enjoy the twirling of my moustache... it is good past time on these boring nightshift :smt043
Pain and Death is the cost of Fun! ~Zaraki Kenpachi 8)
Talking as a Mod
Tek
Forum Elite
Alliance: Leaf Village
Race: A Village person
ID: 0

Your main point got lost in amongst the I AM MAN HEAR ME ROAR.
"This will not be over quickly. You will not enjoy this. But I AM your King."

Decimus Tek (Main ID:1917687)
War. War Never Changes.
Spoiler

Hows my driving? Contact
Gloriousbarstard@hotmail.com
Jim
Pony Princess
Alliance: MaYHeM
Race: Asgard
ID: 45162
Alternate name(s): Bucephalus
Kishin

Good luck to both contestants, they have done well to amass such a flame war while being fairly amicable.
Tek
Forum Elite
Alliance: Leaf Village
Race: A Village person

xXxsephirothxXx wrote:
Tek wrote:The man with the axe is no more respected after cutting the tree down, than he was before it.

He just looked silly doing all that shouting. At a tree.

Isn't he?... Guy with the axe just saved me a lot of physical labour... I respect him for doing the job I now don't have to do !!

I wonder if the other tree's of HVE share your sentiment of not caring about being turned into the chair that will be sat on :-k

Why do people brag & make bravado statements? To look good in the eyes of peers. You brag, and threaten, and make implied comments. And yes, you can, and would, and probably will at some point follow through on them. And yes accounts in HVE would fall, and some would leave, others would fight back.

And in the end you'd have achieved what? The grand total of 0 in the grand scale of gatewars acheivements. So, bravo, here's to you and your painstaking plans of world dominating mediocrity.
"This will not be over quickly. You will not enjoy this. But I AM your King."

Decimus Tek (Main ID:1917687)
War. War Never Changes.
Spoiler

Hows my driving? Contact
Gloriousbarstard@hotmail.com
xXxsephirothxXx
One Winged Angel

Tek wrote:
xXxsephirothxXx wrote:
Tek wrote:The man with the axe is no more respected after cutting the tree down, than he was before it.

He just looked silly doing all that shouting. At a tree.

Isn't he?... Guy with the axe just saved me a lot of physical labour... I respect him for doing the job I now don't have to do !!

I wonder if the other tree's of HVE share your sentiment of not caring about being turned into the chair that will be sat on :-k

Why do people brag & make bravado statements? To look good in the eyes of peers. You brag, and threaten, and make implied comments. And yes, you can, and would, and probably will at some point follow through on them. And yes accounts in HVE would fall, and some would leave, others would fight back.

And in the end you'd have achieved what? The grand total of 0 in the grand scale of gatewars acheivements. So, bravo, here's to you and your painstaking plans of world dominating mediocrity.

It does actually prove one point.... People with no power who talk rubbish, cause hurt for themselves and friends :smt022 This life lesson needs to be taught over and instilled in the oncoming generations so the amount of fools that pop up diminish :smt112

Goo Rube !! your an animal !! Take dde's tempered axe and cut down the tree now known fire wood named muffaluffin !!
Talking as a Mod
Clarkey
Multi Hunter

Honours and Awards

This here vendetta thread has been cleaned up somewhat and now re-opened. Please keep this on-topic regarding Muff and Rube.
Image ImageImageImage
muffafuffin
Forum Elite
Race: Ori

Thank you. I appreciate the cooldown and thread clean.
Prior - Prophet - Messiah - Incarnate - LG - LG1 - LG2 - LG3 - LG4 - AG - EAG
- AGL - IAG - TAG - PTAG - LTAG - QTAG - KTAG - GAG - TOE - TUS - TUN - TUK

Koo'Keez The Tok'ra
Spoiler
Trade Feedback: http://herebegames.com/StarGateWarsNew/ ... 8&t=141353
xXxsephirothxXx
One Winged Angel

So how goes the massings? :smt047
Talking as a Mod
jedi~tank
Forum Zombie

Eärendil wrote:
Majorleehurts wrote:What was not needed was you stepping in for your smaller member and making a vendetta thread when knowing full well what the reaction would be for a vendi with one of our smaller members.

You wanted attention you got it.

Do you give a man a fish no you teach him to fish. Your Philla made an attack and was massed , the lesson we all learn in this game at some point or another. What good are you doing him by fighting his battles.

Seems we all have lessons to learn ...

Trolol.
Made an attack who knows how long ago and without any proof of said attack except for a "it was in my logs from a long time ago" I will say MLH, its funny how people change their views on random massing when they switch alliances.

Mlh has not changed her views on random massings.

"What I want to see is a tight knit group not a collection of people pulling in different directions"
Deni
Angnoch
Dancing Shark God
Alliance: ~Leaf Village~
Race: Care Bear
ID: 1917273

can we please try to keep this on the vendetta, as seph said how goes the massings? Hope you are both having fun
Spoiler
jedi~tank
Forum Zombie

kaboom wrote:
Eärendil wrote:@Mlh, if you don't understand slang don't use it lol. As for Being the evil queen if w/e, what did fs go to war with dde over a few times? =/

DDE v FS 1. I was standing up for my leader and alliance
DDE v FS 2. Mezz was standing up for his leader and his alliance.

It's basically as simple as that . ;)

"What I want to see is a tight knit group not a collection of people pulling in different directions"
Deni
_willie_
Forum Elite
Race: Forgotten

Jedi~Tank wrote:
kaboom wrote:
Eärendil wrote:@Mlh, if you don't understand slang don't use it lol. As for Being the evil queen if w/e, what did fs go to war with dde over a few times? =/

I'm almost sure there have been more then 2....

Wanna count NBS also? as thats where FS came from.
MOD SPEAK
jedi~tank
Forum Zombie

_willie_ wrote:
Jedi~Tank wrote:
kaboom wrote:

I'm almost sure there have been more then 2....

Wanna count NBS also? as thats where FS came from.

Nbs?

Deni
Ryuujin Jakka
Forum Addict
Alliance: Ghost Riders 2ic Diplo
Race: System Overlord
ID: 1976503
Alternate name(s): Al Capone / ~Ryuujin Jakka~

Andy! wrote:
~Belsamber~ wrote:So your challenging on behalf of someone else lol?

So can I just challenge someone else in HVE if I ever had a prob with someone :D

Come at me bro instead im bored and dont mind loses or fun tbh. And besides having spied both your accounts your levels are mad compared to his so either they duke it out and they settle it otherwise, you try abuse/bully one of my alliance mates which you know your levels are insanely superior to I can not stand by and watch that. Choice is yours.

Based on Rube's answer/reply but doing the deed for someone else aint right.

If Rube accepts good luck Rube.

Cheers
~Belsamber~

You could Belsy but you'd have to fight me and I snipe my friends hard :D

or i could :D
Field Marshall wrote: Ryu - Legend, best of the best...you're sick...and I hate your 5T MS! < in 2010 when the closes MS at the time was 2.8 T , shortly after i hit 7Trill and then 8tms (Long before the MS HUGE Buff Update !) and the next closest was just barely over 3T at the time it took many years and that mouthership to go untouched as rank 1 without any upgrades at all before ETL finally caught up to it and then a couple of others eventually while it sat reletively untouched for years , yet still to this day that account remains competitive with a great ms , under Drah's command. Many say i Pioneered the current MS Meta , which is both cool and i regret because ms's are insane these days lol !
~Belsamber~ wrote:Borek and Ryu for SGW guru's post are like mangasms, they're that good.
Ryuujin Jakka
Forum Addict
Alliance: Ghost Riders 2ic Diplo
Race: System Overlord
ID: 1976503
Alternate name(s): Al Capone / ~Ryuujin Jakka~

xXxsephirothxXx wrote:
kaboom wrote:
Tek wrote:tragic thread is getting tragic.

Take a look at yourselves people, the main participants of this thread have no issues yet people are falling over themselves to play the pantomime villain.

Newsflash, noones under any illusions the power accounts that occupy DDE could mass 95% of HVE into inactivity...at some point are you guys going to realise that you're threatening an empire based on diplomacy & social interaction, like any of us actual give a damn about **Filtered** dastardly moustache twirling and "I'll get you my pretties" faux bad assery? What exactly are you trying to prove apart from the sheer boredom levels you guys must have reached.

Get a grip.

As posted before i am bored...

+1
But I think the main point was the question the motive and action taken, just because Rube stood up and accepted the challenge, doesn't mean what was done is just !! I demand justice !! :smt093 haha

Edit: I also enjoy the twirling of my moustache... it is good past time on these boring nightshift :smt043

you mean to tell me u call that eyelasher down for a drink a moustsche :o????????
Field Marshall wrote: Ryu - Legend, best of the best...you're sick...and I hate your 5T MS! < in 2010 when the closes MS at the time was 2.8 T , shortly after i hit 7Trill and then 8tms (Long before the MS HUGE Buff Update !) and the next closest was just barely over 3T at the time it took many years and that mouthership to go untouched as rank 1 without any upgrades at all before ETL finally caught up to it and then a couple of others eventually while it sat reletively untouched for years , yet still to this day that account remains competitive with a great ms , under Drah's command. Many say i Pioneered the current MS Meta , which is both cool and i regret because ms's are insane these days lol !
~Belsamber~ wrote:Borek and Ryu for SGW guru's post are like mangasms, they're that good.

Return to “Vendetta corner”