Ombudsman Case Archives
R0B3RT
Forum Zombie
Alliance: jaded empire
Race: fighter
ID: 0

disappointed :)

i asked admin to take a look on forum

[spoiler]received and will look in the next few days.
thanks
jason.[/spoiler]

ok my decision now is to leave this game until the player off this game can play and post on this forum without bull action from moderators

who is this clarkey ?
https://talk.gatewa.rs/viewtopic.php?f=124&t=192521
Re: 1horseman vs Captain Picard
1horseman wrote:
Captain Picard Attack defended....

He has 24 hours to not attack me again, if he does the vendetta will be on. If not the vendetta is closed.

What if he attacks in 25hrs?

this mods can move in liberty and instigate player to reply after bann them :(

my account is vacantion now ill be back when i can use a free forum

bye
i don.t reply if clarkey post here

robert :smt022
ƒëmmë
Forum Elite
Alternate name(s): ƒëmmë ƒatalë
temptress
cleo_catra

Re: disappointed :)

understand your frustration Robert..

I asked for a thread to be locked several times, but mods chose not to.. even though they knew I was unwell and on vac ingame.. bit pointless leaving a vendy thread open when one of the particiants had been on vac for weeks prior to it..

same imo as leaving threads open by banned persons when they can't reply to anything said

GL and all the best xx :)
To fight and conquer in all your battles is not supreme excellence;
supreme excellence consists in breaking the enemy's resistance without fighting.
-Sun Tzu, the Art of War
31/07/2012 6:13:16 AM Hope Light ID's mean nothing imo if you can back yourself up.
31/07/2012 6:13:22 AM Hope Light only **Filtered** hide them.
Be careful who you trust, even the devil was once an angel
veritas vos liberabit
Forums own rules
http://stargatewars.herebegames.com/vie ... 7#p2510387
Spoiler
Section Admins - who will be 'in charge' of the section in question. They will be responsible for the overall feel of the section, the setup/structure, and most importantly the community/users in the section. This will incorporate the old 'ombudsman' role. And insofar as the Section Admin is responsible for the users, they are also responsible for the high level mod behaviour towards the users.
So -as a user - if you have an issue with how you are treated, rules, bans, whatever --goto the section admin... They are there for you!

There is no 'reporting structure' in this setup -- tech, mod, and section admins are all on equal footing, each with their own (somewhat overlapping) responsibilities.
Mods report directly to the mod admin, and indirectly to the section admin for the section in which they mod.
Juliette
Verified
The Queen
Race: Royalty
ID: 4323
Alternate name(s): Cersei Lannister

Re: disappointed :)

Rob3rt, if you want action to be taken in regards to forum administration / moderation, you need another channel than this. Contact Jason / Amelia (currently not available as you cannot PM) if you wish to make a case with them.

This office does not work as an authority; you can only appeal warnings/bans. :)

Closed, I recommend you continue your contact with Jason.

Return to “Case Archives”