Head of IMF wants "Greeks to pay their taxes"....BUT.....

[KMA]Avenger
Forum Zombie
Location: Borehamwood Elstree, England, 2 mins from George Lucas Studios.

Head of IMF wants "Greeks to pay their taxes"....BUT.....

She doesn't pay ANY taxes herself! what a sick and hypocritical **Filtered**! the word that has been filtered is the same word for female dog...just so there's no misunderstanding.

http://www.guardian.co.uk/business/2012 ... ays-no-tax

Infinite Love Is the Only Truth: Everything Else Is Illusion.

-David Icke
Legendary Apophis
Forum History
Alliance: Generations
Race: System Lord
ID: 7889
Alternate name(s): Apophis the Great

Re: Head of IMF wants "Greeks to pay their taxes"....BUT....

The same applies to nearly all United Nations employees – article 34 of the Vienna convention on diplomatic relations of 1961, which has been signed by 187 states, declares: "A diplomatic agent shall be exempt from all dues and taxes, personal or real, national, regional or municipal."

Just so people don't get mistaken with your post she would be intentionally doing tax evasion which could justify the insults you throw at her, which isn't the case. Taken from the article you quoted.

As for the Greeks, well, it's not a secret this nation is known for fraud and evasion regarding taxes, some strange stories like the "island of the blinds" among other examples of fraud, the ship owners who tax evade, the commonly spread tax frauds in this nation, fact the orthodox church is exempted of any taxes etc...
Spoiler

Incarnate - LG - LG1 - LG2 - LG3 - LG4 - AG - EAG ~ AGoL - Completed
Spoiler
<Dmonix> Damnit Jim how come every conversation with you always ends up discussing something deep and meaningful?
<Dmonix> We always end up discussing male/female differences or politics or football
<Dmonix> All the really important issues in life
Field Marshall
Forum Zombie

The same applies to nearly all United Nations employees – article 34 of the Vienna convention on diplomatic relations of 1961, which has been signed by 187 states, declares: "A diplomatic agent shall be exempt from all dues and taxes, personal or real, national, regional or municipal."

It's the law.

Greeks should pay their taxes. She should not.
Sol wrote:
Field Marshall wrote:
Sol wrote:It's not going to destroy your life :P
Really?

I think this is sig worthy in fact.
:o my first sigging. I sigged you too. <3
High Empty wrote:however people shouldn't have lvl 33 and 200mil spies and try to be in the top 10, it's unhealthy.
Legendary Apophis
Forum History

One can criticize the law and fact it's nonsense/shame and that it should be changed, but insulting her and making it sound as if she was tax evading as well as the ones she accuses is nothing but disinformation. That also doesn't mean that people breaking the law with tax evading/fraud in Greece shouldn't be blamed or prosecuted. God knows how many hundred of millions are lost due to these tax frauds/evasions and other frauds to the Greek state.
Spoiler

Spoiler
<Dmonix> Damnit Jim how come every conversation with you always ends up discussing something deep and meaningful?
<Dmonix> We always end up discussing male/female differences or politics or football
Field Marshall
Forum Zombie

Legendary Apophis wrote:One can criticize the law and fact it's nonsense/shame and that it should be changed, but insulting her and making it sound as if she was tax evading as well as the ones she accuses is nothing but disinformation. That also doesn't mean that people breaking the law with tax evading/fraud in Greece shouldn't be blamed.

I concur. Sorry, didn't see you had quoted, just quick replied :P

It's obviously her job to create judgement on behalf of the ECB. As I'm sure you would if you were paid to do so, if you were offered to pay no tax on such a large salary...your not going to say no either!
Sol wrote:
Field Marshall wrote:
Sol wrote:It's not going to destroy your life :P
Really?

I think this is sig worthy in fact.
:o my first sigging. I sigged you too. <3
High Empty wrote:however people shouldn't have lvl 33 and 200mil spies and try to be in the top 10, it's unhealthy.
Juliette
Verified
The Queen
Race: Royalty
ID: 4323
Alternate name(s): Cersei Lannister

Yup. This kind of nonsense is nothing but populist ragemongering.
[KMA]Avenger
Forum Zombie

Legendary Apophis wrote:One can criticize the law and fact it's nonsense/shame and that it should be changed, but insulting her and making it sound as if she was tax evading as well as the ones she accuses is nothing but disinformation.

The fact of the matter is this, Greece has been royally screwed by her previous Govts who signed the nation onto the bankers debts. the Greeks are then accused of doing this to themselves because they are lazy retiring at 50 and don't pay taxes. they then have this hag of a "woman" tell them they have to pay their taxes (so the IMF and ECB can further screw Greece) while she pays zero tax (even though she earns more money for committing global fraud than the Prez of the US) is in your book Jim-"disinformation"?

#-o

-David Icke
Legendary Apophis
Forum History

So if I get you well you
-minimize the fact Greek people (from average Greeks to rich Greek ship-owners) fraud and tax evade because they were screwed up by previous governments and Goldman Sachs and thus their misconduct shouldn't be blamed while the other misconduct should (twice more than it is currently at that). I remember you blamed the government for doing investigation within people tax evading/fraud, as if average citizens just because they are average citizens have the right to break law. I denounce usually as much the upper bunch who break laws as the ones who are on a more average level. Neither favor-elitism nor favor-masses from me when it's about hustling your way out!
-do no difference between one who due to her status of diplomat pays no tax, this being not only her case but the case of other diplomats from UN, -this reminder coming from the article you quoted- and people who are doing fraud and tax evasion at a small or large scale in Greece and thus breaking the law.

I am sorry but it's not the same. As I said, of course we can blame, criticize and even wish this privilege of no tax paid by UN representatives to be removed, BUT, we should NOT mix something legal with something illegal (as far as I know, Greece government only grants this privilege to Orthodox church - criticizable too, but cannot be compared either with the frauds).
Spoiler

Spoiler
MEZZANINE
Forum Addict
Alliance: Forgotten Serenity
ID: 81691

This woman has a salary 20 times higher than the average wage in the UK and pays NO tax while complaining that the poor working class dont want to pay for her !!!!!!

This hypocritical **Filtered** makes me sick

On a side note about Greece and all other endebted countries, people need to learn to live within their means, pay their way or do without, we cant all have everything the adverts tell us we need to be happy, and the whole concept of borrowing to spend your way out of recession is insane when most that money goes abroad to pay for imports. What they need to do is tax imports from places like China where production is cheap to the point where local producers can compete.

Spoiler
Attack Mercs Killed (30) 459,329,001
Defence Mercs Killed (10) 2,918,478,517
Attack Soldiers Killed(60) 12,677,958
Defence Soldiers Killed(20) 226,236,488
Attack Super Soldiers Killed(300) 490,627,262
Defence Super Soldiers Killed(100) 4,131,482,551
Spies Killed(50) 4,256,505,842
Spy Killers Killed(50) 651,022,448
Mothership Weapons Destroyed(300) 35,583,034
Mothership Shields Destroyed(300) 39,498,511
Mothership Fleets Destroyed(200) 2,413,254
Planet Defences Destroyed(300) 358,539
Planets Taken(5000) 411
Naquadah Stolen(0.0001) 2,355,738,435,154,805
Untrained Kidnapped(50) 5,943,886,456
Weapon Points Destroyed (Sab+Att)(0.0001) 74,293,522,376,607
Attack Turns Used(1) 1,731,971
Legendary Apophis
Forum History

MEZZANINE wrote:This woman has a salary 20 times higher than the average wage in the UK and pays NO tax while complaining that the poor working class dont want to pay for her !!!!!!

AS IF it was just about the "poor working class". Talk about dramatization. :-"
I see you are on the same line as G and don't really see difference between an institution status and people breaking the law.
Spoiler

Spoiler
[KMA]Avenger
Forum Zombie

Legendary Apophis wrote:
MEZZANINE wrote:This woman has a salary 20 times higher than the average wage in the UK and pays NO tax while complaining that the poor working class dont want to pay for her !!!!!!

I see you are on the same line as G and don't really see difference between an institution status and people breaking the law.

This would be so much easier face to face :-k

Jim, firstly, we are have a banking system which is based on debt. IF i was a space explorer and i happened to find a planet made of gold and out of the kindness of my heart i came back to earth and paid off ALL nations debts there would not be a single penny of money in circulation. this is fact, go check it for yourself. So, we have a perpetual debt system. this IS fraud of the highest order. i am not saying breaking the law is justified at any time, BUT you need to define who the law breakers are in this situation, the people who refuse to live in servitude and pay the debts of the banks/ers, or the bankers who stole OUR monitory system, switched it from a credit system to a debt based system and then put THEIR debts on us the people by forcing us ALL to pay interest on money that does not and never has existed?

Who are the law breakers here Jim, do you even understand what money is?

since i am so fond of quotes:

I go to my banker for a loan. He approves the loan and puts some numbers into my account. He then declares the "loan" as a bank asset. Does this make a lick of sense to anyone except politicians and bankers ?

-- Jim k, Austin

"It is well enough that the people of the nation do not understand
our banking and monetary system, for if they did,
I believe there would be a revolution before tomorrow morning."

-Henry Ford

Only after the means of production and otherwise industry is chased away through regulation, harassment, and taxation, complete with a following financial melt down, will the ignorance of the banking and monetary system bring about a full complement of rage. Then there will be a revolution.
-- Mike, Norwalk

"Banking was conceived in iniquity and was born in sin. The Bankers own the earth. Take it away from them, but leave them the power to create deposits, and with the flick of the pen they will
create enough deposits to buy it back again. However, take it away from them, and all the great fortunes like mine will disappear and they ought to disappear, for this would be a happier and better world to live in. But, if you wish to remain the slaves of Bankers and pay the cost of your own slavery,
let them continue to create deposits."

-- Sir Josiah Stamp
(1880-1941) President of the Bank of England in the 1920's, the second richest man in Britain
Source: Speaking at the Commencement Address of the University of Texas in 1927

This "woman" is a hypocrite and thief, and before she has the gall to tell others to pay taxes (pay taxes!? what the **Filtered** for??????) she should **Filtered** pay taxes!!!!!! :mad:

-David Icke
Legendary Apophis
Forum History

I like how you always invoke the fact I ignore how the system works.

Oh I don't think I would dream about trading 3.75 basic saucepans in exchange of a single leather shoe. Then to trade 3/4 of that shoe in return of 13.65 bottles of quality orange juice. :-k There you would have solved the problem of both money and banking, but oh such easiness would it be to trade... :/
Then you would figure how it's impossible and use shells as money like some Pacific Ocean tribes do. To have your wish fulfilled of removal of both money and banking system, you would have to re-create the whole society altogether, and back to ancient age society we would be, because consumers society cannot really work without banking system. Unless of course people were to stock their money below mattress or whatever place considered as "safe", but I don't think it would really be efficient, especially due to security issues.
Spoiler

Spoiler
[KMA]Avenger
Forum Zombie

You misunderstood Jim, we could go back to a bartering system...but that just wouldn't work in today's globalised world. we could on the other hand retake control of our monitory system and switch it back to a credit based system, it's the same as what we have now except there is no debt attached to the money and our Govts don't have to borrow it. also interest and the charging of interest would have to once again be outlawed.

Anyways, back to this banking **Filtered**....she can **Filtered** right off!

Edit:
Jim, me and others comment and you either try and counter or respond to the posts, but TBH i don't know what you think about what's going in Greece. so i'm asking now, what do you think Greece should do, pay their taxes and accept all the austerity or leave the EU devalue and try and sort themselves out or what???

-David Icke
MEZZANINE
Forum Addict
Alliance: Forgotten Serenity
ID: 81691

Legendary Apophis wrote:

Wrong, I do see the difference

Some people avoid tax by breaking laws

Some people avoid tax by making laws or buying those that make them

I do NOT support either, I pay my taxes and think everyone else should too

That doesnt change the fact this woman is a HUGE hypocrite who is paid an insane amount of money and pays no tax on it, no one will pay taxes because they are told to by someone who doesnt pay them, in fact I would go as far as to say seeing people like her encourages others not to pay their taxes. My first reaction was if she doesnt have to pay then why the hell should I.

EDIT

BTW it is about the Working Class because they cant avoid tax being taxed via employers and pay the most tax, self employed can fiddle it a bit but it's generally the rich and the corporations that avoid tax by moving money abroad to tax havens and being able to afford to pay 'tax experts' to find all the loophooles for them.

Spoiler
Attack Mercs Killed (30) 459,329,001
Defence Mercs Killed (10) 2,918,478,517
Attack Soldiers Killed(60) 12,677,958
Defence Soldiers Killed(20) 226,236,488
Attack Super Soldiers Killed(300) 490,627,262
Defence Super Soldiers Killed(100) 4,131,482,551
Spies Killed(50) 4,256,505,842
Spy Killers Killed(50) 651,022,448
Mothership Weapons Destroyed(300) 35,583,034
Mothership Shields Destroyed(300) 39,498,511
Mothership Fleets Destroyed(200) 2,413,254