Specific to server: "GateWars: New Grounds"
Juliette
Verified
The Queen
Race: Royalty
ID: 4323
Alternate name(s): Cersei Lannister

Re: Regarding Ascension to Main

It will not take a year before people ascend to main. 6-12 months with full activity, 12+ when less so.. maybe 4-5 when pumping in $$ to the max.

In the meantime. We are continuing formulating our policy.
Mathlord
Forum Zombie
Alliance: Tauri Alliance
Race: Tollan
ID: 12759

Juliette wrote:
Dubby_CompGamerGeek2 wrote:i thought newgrounds ascended to ascended, and that you could have two newgrounds accounts?
No.
NewGrounds ascends to Main after ascending at level 20. It is a training pool for newbie players.
Ascendees get an average account to start Main with, clearly marked as a NewGrounds-Main. They are unable to play NewGrounds for a time (month/week..not sure which atm), and when that time is up, they get back their now level 25 NewGrounds account.

NewGrounds players 'transcend' to Main, from where they 'ascend' to Ascended.
Jim counted incorrectly. Existing Main players would end up with 5 accounts (Main, Asc, NG, NG-Main, NG-Asc).
NewGrounds is not meant for Main players, but they can play it. You will understand that we make policy based on our target player base (new, non-Main playing registrants), not on lone gunmen who figure they can manage multiple accounts. ;)

So in light of having new players join SGW via newgrounds, have you seen many new ip's register for the newgrounds server? To be honest, the only active names I tend to see are the ones I see every day on main. Of course this is for Main players. Main players with the extra time to spend a few more minutes every day grooming another account so they will have extra main strength. And now new newgrounds players will have to compete in Main against people with double their accounts, unless they start main accounts too which will still take years to catch up just as before.

This will all fall apart the minute people start buying and selling accounts.
Spoiler

13:38 General Zeus Sabotage Repelled 377,977,330 details

The forces of simpson_eh fought back with all they could, and managed to inflict 305,393,963,879,000 damage on Mathlord's forces!
They managed to eradicate 4,635,986 of Mathlord's troops.
---
The forces of simpson_eh fought back with all they could, and managed to inflict 12 damage on Mathlord's forces!
They managed to eradicate 0 of Mathlord's troops.
sarparto
Forum Regular
ID: 0

New to newgrounds and am wondering what the point is, beyond being a seperate server and making it legal to have a multi? If you are a new player, and newgrounds is your first sgw experience, how **Filtered** are you going to feel when you ascend to main and realize everyone has two accounts except for you?

I guess I should read Mathlord's post's before posting myself. Ya buying/selling accounts and transferring the 5 accounts info's going to be confusing as hell, lol.
breadley
Forum Newbie

I feel that there shouldnt be multies.
When you accend to you 20th level in newgrounds you should get say half or quarter the amount of units and naq a person accending to main without a normal main gets. Also a 48 hour ppt period.
fallen angel
Fledgling Forumer
Alliance: TAF
Race: Forgotten
ID: 28677

what are the stats if the "average" account you get by ascneding 20 times?
naq sold: 7 000 T[/size]
Archimonde
Forum Newbie

fallen angel wrote:what are the stats if the "average" account you get by ascneding 20 times?

I also wonder what exactly do you mean by average account?
Slim87R
Forum Expert

Re: Mothership cost and army standings

What do you mean ascend to main? There is a way to link your NG account with your main account?
minisaiyan
Forum Addict
Race: DieHard
Alternate name(s): CJL
Hatebreeder
Aesthetics of Hate

ascend 20 times. get free multi in main
Juliette
Verified
The Queen

CJL wrote:ascend 20 times. get free multi in main
As a basic representation, that response works well enough.
Aizen
Forum Irregular
Alliance: UnKnOwN
Race: System Lord
ID: 16457
Alternate name(s): Vegeta

does the multi have an ascended account as well? basically making you have 2 main and 2 ascended and 1 ng accounts?
Spoiler
Aizen
Forum Irregular
Alliance: UnKnOwN
Race: System Lord
ID: 16457
Alternate name(s): Vegeta

but nothing was said about a second ascended account. Does the account you get on main just like a brand new starter account? If it was already ascended we should have been told we would get 2 main and 2 ascended. Not 2 main and that's it.
Spoiler
Sol
Forum Addict

Captain Aizen wrote:but nothing was said about a second ascended account. Does the account you get on main just like a brand new starter account? If it was already ascended we should have been told we would get 2 main and 2 ascended. Not 2 main and that's it.

Pretty sure it was said somewhere...if not it's practically implied.
As far as I know it will be just your brand new starter, run of the mill, ascended account. Don't really need any boost since the APP will jack you up anyways...
Field Marshall wrote:
Sol wrote:It's not going to destroy your life :P
Really?
I think this is sig worthy in fact.
™LoT
Forum Regular
Alliance: TDD
Race: Furlings
Alternate name(s): Gods and Goddess of the Anunnaki

i belive soon ( maybe in one month or so) we will have the first person with 20 ascensions and nothing yet about that...what will happening after...and you can have it all your naq after 2 weeks vacantion on your acc?? what acc you will have in main?? or why blitz dont work propely??and why you dont change blitz to can kill also in the proces agents and anti agents?? because after 20 ascensions is useless to blitz sombody if he dont have pastors...

clarky2010
Forum Newbie
Alternate name(s): Quatrum - clarky001

ascend?

Thank you ,

according to someone on live , once youget to 20th ascend , you can move to main server and you bypass the first couple ascension levels on main , is that true?
Juliette
Verified
The Queen

Re: ascend?

clarky2010 wrote:Thank you ,

according to someone on live , once youget to 20th ascend , you can move to main server and you bypass the first couple ascension levels on main , is that true?
Not 'move', but you get a Main server account. Yes, that skips the first 20 ascensions on Main (so you have only 3 left to do). :)

Return to “New Grounds General”