ascending

Specific to server: "GateWars: New Grounds"
minato
Forum Grunt
Alliance: KAGES
Race: TOLLAN
ID: 1967457

ascending

when you ascend you lose everything (it seems).

when you build a stargate, do you lose that when ascending?
xdjoker
Fledgling Forumer
ID: 0

Re: ascending

yes you lose everything except the naq you have stored and on hand. Im just wondering if you use your market turns to increase your bank size will that upgrade to your bank also disappear?
™LoT
Forum Regular
Alliance: TDD
Race: Furlings
Alternate name(s): Gods and Goddess of the Anunnaki

i dont try to use MT for bank size yet..but i dont recomand...for the moment just ascend and you can increase with gold your bank size...

Juliette
Verified
The Queen
Race: Royalty
ID: 4323
Alternate name(s): Cersei Lannister

Any 'Bank Boosts', that is, the percentage increases bought my MT and SS/USS, are 'translated' between ascensions. You can see that in the SS bonus description. I will ask admin to add it to the Market page as well, so it is more visible. :)

Note: when ascending and 'bank' resets, you get 1.5% per donated dollar extra capacity over 'normal', every time.
Gohan
Forum Intermediate
Alliance: MaYHeM HC
Race: Jem'hadar
ID: 1913240
Alternate name(s): Gohan, Hope, Kira, Vix, ~Xtr3m3_t14rgri4N.

Do you loose all trained 'Rastamen' (higgs getting people) when you Ascend?
Borek
Forum Addict

Gohan wrote:Do you loose all trained 'Rastamen' (higgs getting people) when you Ascend?

yes
Edmund Blackadder-"The path of my Life is beset with Cowpats from the Devils own satanic herd!"
Coulson
Forum Regular
Alliance: S.H.I.E.L.D.
Race: Human
ID: 75836

Juliette wrote:Any 'Bank Boosts', that is, the percentage increases bought my MT and SS/USS, are 'translated' between ascensions. You can see that in the SS bonus description. I will ask admin to add it to the Market page as well, so it is more visible. :)

Note: when ascending and 'bank' resets, you get 1.5% per donated dollar extra capacity over 'normal', every time.
This isn't right. Yes, you'll get your cash bank boosts, but not markt bank boosts. I've seen you corrected yourself earlier but this thread still sends the wrong message.
jeffsupersaiyan1
Forum Grunt

do you lose your technology stats
Borek
Forum Addict

jeffsupersaiyan1 wrote:do you lose your technology stats
yup lose them
Edmund Blackadder-"The path of my Life is beset with Cowpats from the Devils own satanic herd!"
Wolfstien
Fledgling Forumer

Gregor Clegane wrote:
Juliette wrote:Any 'Bank Boosts', that is, the percentage increases bought my MT and SS/USS, are 'translated' between ascensions. You can see that in the SS bonus description. I will ask admin to add it to the Market page as well, so it is more visible. :)

This isn't right. Yes, you'll get your cash bank boosts, but not markt bank boosts. I've seen you corrected yourself earlier but this thread still sends the wrong message.

I was under the impression if I used my mt's on increased bank space at say 80 mil space available, that the capacity would stay larger after I ascended. Not reset back to raw bank space + % increase on mt's.
Juliette
Verified
The Queen
Race: Royalty
ID: 4323
Alternate name(s): Cersei Lannister

No, Clegane is right.

Only $-bank boosts are transferred across ascensions, MT-boosts are 'lost'. :)
jeffsupersaiyan1
Forum Grunt

well i ascended and its really hard to rebuild . what is the point of doing it if nothing changes that much. and weapons are all the same str.
Imperius
Forum Intermediate
Alliance: ~RiCoS_WÅrLoRdS~
ID: 96625
Alternate name(s): Apostle

Well.... Yes... It's harder as u ascend. But u get the benefit of being stronger.
Up to u if u ascend. You can stay as you are and build, it's up you
"Enemies are good. Its means you have stood up for something you believed in..."

~RiCoS_WÅrLoRdS~
Everyone fights, no one quits.
jeffsupersaiyan1
Forum Grunt

OK i notice no differance in attack and defense when you ascend also money doesnt increase as well
™LoT
Forum Regular
Alliance: TDD
Race: Furlings
Alternate name(s): Gods and Goddess of the Anunnaki

jeffsupersaiyan1 wrote:OK i notice no differance in attack and defense when you ascend also money doesnt increase as well

it is a big diference on weapons..each ascend increase your stats better..weapons included..you have same strength on weapons but on power is much better with each ascend....so evrithing is more powerful....

Return to “New Grounds General”