Rykole™~ VS MaYHeM

Warning: Role Playing Zone - Content guidelines are applied less stringently.
For the many battle and war threads, and individual challenges for other players.
Forum rules
This is a war Forum. Minors, faint of heart, or those with heart conditions are encouraged to use the General forums.
The team reserves its right to change the titles of threads to ensure that the title reflects the nature of the thread
Link to: Message from the Section Head and Mods
~wolverine~
Forum Addict
ID: 0

Re: Rykole™~ VS MaYHeM

Mikgamer wrote:
Duderanch wrote:
Rykole™~ wrote:and ye you mayham guys are heroes massing noobs gratz =D>

You played the mass alliance card first, we just replied in kind.

Not the brightest guy is he?

hes a scammer, thats all you need to know :smt047
Sinister~
Forum Irregular
Alliance: ~RiCoS_Symbiotes~
Race: System Lord
ID: 81691

~Wolverine~ wrote:
Mikgamer wrote:
Duderanch wrote:

And you are a 12 year old kid thats all i need to know lmao.
Dexter Morgan™
Forum Elite
Alliance: ~Dark Dominium~
Race: ~DDE~
ID: 8675309
Alternate name(s): theDEX,Stewie Griffin,Sylar,Dis Tra Tuat Harsesis,Dark Lunas,BANNED to keep my valid points out of the public sounds like MSNBC is running this forum

Gandy 181 wrote:Dame more of this mad 1 man armys lool

gl rykole nice amount of spies killed

Be nice mayham

+1 to spie count wOwsers!! :smt106 :smt106 :smt106
Dexter Morgan™
Forum Elite
Alternate name(s): theDEX,Stewie Griffin,Sylar,Dis Tra Tuat Harsesis,Dark Lunas,BANNED to keep my valid points out of the public sounds like MSNBC is running this forum

Dmonix wrote:
Luca wrote:well i guess I surrender to Mayhem, although to be fair surrendering in a war that I never knew I was in or had any sort of aggressive action seems weird but I surrender none the less

Accepted, good luck in the future

OK so I didnt see the latter posts, and kudos for mayhem being understanding to those drug into this.... wow so many things happening at once, you would figure winter is when **Filtered** would get crazy....its too damn noice out...well it is a heat wave where i am tho :smt100
Duderanch
Internet Hero
Alliance: MaYHeM
Race: Ancient
ID: 58491

I finally get a day to play and you're on PPT :(
The trade broker reports trade from Surtr to *Teesdale_ of 100,000,000 Naq for 33,000,000,000,000 Naq is complete.

Barbara! says: haha ok you can have a piece of my soul for 50bil naq

Skype= dan_P_@msn.com
Teesdale
[21:06:02] Jake/Tees: does black market work in there?
[21:06:18] robert: nah
[21:06:24] robert: uu go in miners
[21:06:24] Duderanch: Yeah Ben said did but can't untrin miners so no point
[21:06:37] Jake/Tees: sweet, so methlad not be able to fight back :D
[21:06:46] Jake/Tees: EADC
Naq sold in 2017 - 21q
HellSinG
Forum Expert
Alliance: Let There Be Mayhem
Race: Pravoslavian

Rykole™~ wrote:
HellSinG wrote:
Gandy 181 wrote:I will say one thing hear he had the perfect oppturninty to scam me and i thought he did but he came back and payed me a few weeks ago this was,

That doesnt mean his not a scammer... he scammed before, and he is still scamming.

But he's maybe afraid of Omega, as i know for a fact that fenrir will never stop playing :)
as long as he can scam for accounts and resources and has his own fun

Okey. i am fenrir about time that came up, but i havent scammed anyone since roket "scammed" me , and i asked for a second chance and not so many were willing to give me a second chance so i desided to start again make a new forum account and buy a new ingame account, and here i am been doing pretty well i guess no scams and i even have a trade feedback.
But on the other hand i did not scam you, you broke the contract so thats your lose!, and if i heard right werent you a scammer back in the days ? ( just like me ) well that makes you a **Filtered** hypocrite pointing out that i have scammed before makes me a scammer now.

And talking about that i am still scamming ? any proofs for that ?
dont think so , so STHU

Yes i scammed like 3-4 years ago... and guess what, I **Filtered** RETURNED EVERYTHING ! And dont owe anyone **Filtered**!

You scammed me for 120 T then ran away selling your account and resources for $....what did you want me to do ? I pmed you more then 3 times on the forum, pmed you on msn as well, but no reply.
Thats why i reported, and said that after you would return me the naq, if there was a missunderstanding that i will publicly apologise for my acts. But you proved the other way around, so go **Filtered** yourself scammer. You will forever be on my wanted list !
Spoiler
Spoiler
Amanda says:
*kiss* only one your getting now GTHO lol
Spoiler
du5t1n_eh says:
my bro hasnt got a life, lol or three kids or football or gym.

Hehehe xD.
Gohan
Forum Intermediate
Alliance: MaYHeM HC
Race: Jem'hadar
ID: 1913240
Alternate name(s): Gohan, Hope, Kira, Vix, ~Xtr3m3_t14rgri4N.

Thank God he is on PPT, I really couldn't of taken another day of getting my ass handed to me by him :smt064
Sinister~
Forum Irregular

HellSinG wrote:
Rykole™~ wrote:
HellSinG wrote:
Gandy 181 wrote:I will say one thing hear he had the perfect oppturninty to scam me and i thought he did but he came back and payed me a few weeks ago this was,

That doesnt mean his not a scammer... he scammed before, and he is still scamming.

But he's maybe afraid of Omega, as i know for a fact that fenrir will never stop playing :)

Okey. i am fenrir about time that came up, but i havent scammed anyone since roket "scammed" me , and i asked for a second chance and not so many were willing to give me a second chance so i desided to start again make a new forum account and buy a new ingame account, and here i am been doing pretty well i guess no scams and i even have a trade feedback.
But on the other hand i did not scam you, you broke the contract so thats your lose!, and if i heard right werent you a scammer back in the days ? ( just like me ) well that makes you a **Filtered** hypocrite pointing out that i have scammed before makes me a scammer now.

dont think so , so STHU

Yes i scammed like 3-4 years ago... and guess what, I **Filtered** RETURNED EVERYTHING ! And dont owe anyone **Filtered**!

You scammed me for 120 T then ran away selling your account and resources for $....what did you want me to do ? I pmed you more then 3 times on the forum, pmed you on msn as well, but no reply.
Thats why i reported, and said that after you would return me the naq, if there was a missunderstanding that i will publicly apologise for my acts. But you proved the other way around, so go **Filtered** yourself scammer. You will forever be on my wanted list !

Well if paying you 120T gets me of the "scammer" list ill consider paying you back :) hit me up on msn semperfi1985@hotmail.com
R0B3RT
Forum Zombie
Alliance: jaded empire
Race: fighter

Rykole™~ wrote:
HellSinG wrote:
Rykole™~ wrote:
HellSinG wrote:

dont think so , so STHU

Well if paying you 120T gets me of the "scammer" list ill consider paying you back :) hit me up on msn semperfi1985@hotmail.com

lol
~wolverine~
Forum Addict

Rykole™~ wrote:
HellSinG wrote:
Rykole™~ wrote:
HellSinG wrote:

dont think so , so STHU

hahahahahahhaha go rot in hell you prick once a scammer always a scammer

Rykole™~ wrote:
~Wolverine~ wrote:
Mikgamer wrote:
Duderanch wrote:

yeah so? id still hand your ass to you ;)
Dexter Morgan™
Forum Elite

+1 to wolve~ :smt117 :smt117 :smt117
Sinister~
Forum Irregular

~Wolverine~ wrote:
Rykole™~ wrote:
HellSinG wrote:
Rykole™~ wrote:
HellSinG wrote:

dont think so , so STHU

hahahahahahhaha go rot in hell you prick once a scammer always a scammer

Rykole™~ wrote:
~Wolverine~ wrote:
Mikgamer wrote:
Duderanch wrote:

yeah so? id still hand your ass to you ;)

Well i actually have a life, which i am sure you dont have , prob the kid that gets bullied at school so you sit on your fat ass home all day and play gatewars :smt042
Sinister~
Forum Irregular

HellSinG wrote:
Rykole™~ wrote:
HellSinG wrote:

dont think so , so STHU

well you are still a **Filtered** hypocrite
Gohan
Forum Intermediate
Alliance: MaYHeM HC
Race: Jem'hadar
ID: 1913240
Alternate name(s): Gohan, Hope, Kira, Vix, ~Xtr3m3_t14rgri4N.

Now now, there's no need for that [-X
Sinister~
Forum Irregular

Gohan wrote:Now now, there's no need for that [-X

when this war is over hellsing gets hes naq

Return to “The Galactic Colosseum”