Rykole™~ VS MaYHeM

Warning: Role Playing Zone - Content guidelines are applied less stringently.
For the many battle and war threads, and individual challenges for other players.
Forum rules
This is a war Forum. Minors, faint of heart, or those with heart conditions are encouraged to use the General forums.
The team reserves its right to change the titles of threads to ensure that the title reflects the nature of the thread
Link to: Message from the Section Head and Mods
~wolverine~
Forum Addict
ID: 0

Re: Rykole™~ VS MaYHeM

Rykole™~ wrote:
~Wolverine~ wrote:
Rykole™~ wrote:
HellSinG wrote:
Rykole™~ wrote:
HellSinG wrote:
Gandy 181 wrote:I will say one thing hear he had the perfect oppturninty to scam me and i thought he did but he came back and payed me a few weeks ago this was,

That doesnt mean his not a scammer... he scammed before, and he is still scamming.

But he's maybe afraid of Omega, as i know for a fact that fenrir will never stop playing :)
as long as he can scam for accounts and resources and has his own fun

Okey. i am fenrir about time that came up, but i havent scammed anyone since roket "scammed" me , and i asked for a second chance and not so many were willing to give me a second chance so i desided to start again make a new forum account and buy a new ingame account, and here i am been doing pretty well i guess no scams and i even have a trade feedback.
But on the other hand i did not scam you, you broke the contract so thats your lose!, and if i heard right werent you a scammer back in the days ? ( just like me ) well that makes you a **Filtered** hypocrite pointing out that i have scammed before makes me a scammer now.

And talking about that i am still scamming ? any proofs for that ?
dont think so , so STHU

Yes i scammed like 3-4 years ago... and guess what, I **Filtered** RETURNED EVERYTHING ! And dont owe anyone **Filtered**!

You scammed me for 120 T then ran away selling your account and resources for $....what did you want me to do ? I pmed you more then 3 times on the forum, pmed you on msn as well, but no reply.
Thats why i reported, and said that after you would return me the naq, if there was a missunderstanding that i will publicly apologise for my acts. But you proved the other way around, so go **Filtered** yourself scammer. You will forever be on my wanted list !

Well if paying you 120T gets me of the "scammer" list ill consider paying you back :) hit me up on msn semperfi1985@hotmail.com

hahahahahahhaha go rot in hell you prick once a scammer always a scammer

Rykole™~ wrote:
~Wolverine~ wrote:
Mikgamer wrote:
Duderanch wrote:
Rykole™~ wrote:and ye you mayham guys are heroes massing noobs gratz =D>

You played the mass alliance card first, we just replied in kind.

Not the brightest guy is he?

hes a scammer, thats all you need to know :smt047

And you are a 12 year old kid thats all i need to know lmao.

yeah so? id still hand your ass to you ;)

Well i actually have a life, which i am sure you dont have , prob the kid that gets bullied at school so you sit on your fat ass home all day and play gatewars :smt042

hahahahahah **Filtered** LOL

an interesting life you have... scamming people. Bullied? na more like popular just good with time rofl
Sinister~
Forum Irregular
Alliance: ~RiCoS_Symbiotes~
Race: System Lord
ID: 81691

~Wolverine~ wrote:
Rykole™~ wrote:
~Wolverine~ wrote:
Rykole™~ wrote:
HellSinG wrote:
Rykole™~ wrote:
HellSinG wrote:
Gandy 181 wrote:I will say one thing hear he had the perfect oppturninty to scam me and i thought he did but he came back and payed me a few weeks ago this was,

That doesnt mean his not a scammer... he scammed before, and he is still scamming.

But he's maybe afraid of Omega, as i know for a fact that fenrir will never stop playing :)

Okey. i am fenrir about time that came up, but i havent scammed anyone since roket "scammed" me , and i asked for a second chance and not so many were willing to give me a second chance so i desided to start again make a new forum account and buy a new ingame account, and here i am been doing pretty well i guess no scams and i even have a trade feedback.
But on the other hand i did not scam you, you broke the contract so thats your lose!, and if i heard right werent you a scammer back in the days ? ( just like me ) well that makes you a **Filtered** hypocrite pointing out that i have scammed before makes me a scammer now.

dont think so , so STHU

Yes i scammed like 3-4 years ago... and guess what, I **Filtered** RETURNED EVERYTHING ! And dont owe anyone **Filtered**!

You scammed me for 120 T then ran away selling your account and resources for $....what did you want me to do ? I pmed you more then 3 times on the forum, pmed you on msn as well, but no reply.
Thats why i reported, and said that after you would return me the naq, if there was a missunderstanding that i will publicly apologise for my acts. But you proved the other way around, so go **Filtered** yourself scammer. You will forever be on my wanted list !

Well if paying you 120T gets me of the "scammer" list ill consider paying you back :) hit me up on msn semperfi1985@hotmail.com

Rykole™~ wrote:
~Wolverine~ wrote:
Mikgamer wrote:
Duderanch wrote:

Well i actually have a life, which i am sure you dont have , prob the kid that gets bullied at school so you sit on your fat ass home all day and play gatewars :smt042

an interesting life you have... scamming people. Bullied? na more like popular just good with time rofl

LOL wolfie got hurt sorry bud, but truth can be painfull :smt022
and i no longer scam, and the only reason for why i did scam was cuz i wanted to get good account without doing any hard work but i realised it doesnt work that way #-o
~wolverine~
Forum Addict

Rykole™~ wrote:
~Wolverine~ wrote:
Rykole™~ wrote:
~Wolverine~ wrote:
Rykole™~ wrote:
HellSinG wrote:
Rykole™~ wrote:
HellSinG wrote:

dont think so , so STHU

Rykole™~ wrote:
~Wolverine~ wrote:
Mikgamer wrote:
Duderanch wrote:

and i no longer scam, and the only reason for why i did scam was cuz i wanted to get good account without doing any hard work but i realised it doesnt work that way #-o

truth hurts doesnt it? your **Filtered**

what are you like 6? hahahahaha you dumb **Filtered**
Sinister~
Forum Irregular

~Wolverine~ wrote:
Rykole™~ wrote:
~Wolverine~ wrote:
Rykole™~ wrote:
~Wolverine~ wrote:
Rykole™~ wrote:
HellSinG wrote:
Rykole™~ wrote:
HellSinG wrote:

dont think so , so STHU

Rykole™~ wrote:
~Wolverine~ wrote:
Mikgamer wrote:
Duderanch wrote:

truth hurts doesnt it? your **Filtered**

what are you like 6? hahahahaha you dumb **Filtered**

No need to go all emotional about this and using language like that, well well you cant expect much from an kid :smt043
Duderanch
Internet Hero
Alliance: MaYHeM
Race: Ancient
ID: 58491

Come off PPT. lets have some fun...
The trade broker reports trade from Surtr to *Teesdale_ of 100,000,000 Naq for 33,000,000,000,000 Naq is complete.

Barbara! says: haha ok you can have a piece of my soul for 50bil naq

Skype= dan_P_@msn.com
Teesdale
[21:06:02] Jake/Tees: does black market work in there?
[21:06:18] robert: nah
[21:06:24] robert: uu go in miners
[21:06:24] Duderanch: Yeah Ben said did but can't untrin miners so no point
[21:06:37] Jake/Tees: sweet, so methlad not be able to fight back :D
[21:06:46] Jake/Tees: EADC
Naq sold in 2017 - 21q
~wolverine~
Forum Addict

aww now you decide to grow up? rofl didnt know heartless scammers are like that

how you know im a kid? dirty perv
Gohan
Forum Intermediate
Alliance: MaYHeM HC
Race: Jem'hadar
ID: 1913240
Alternate name(s): Gohan, Hope, Kira, Vix, ~Xtr3m3_t14rgri4N.

Yes, cause when it comes to dribbling verbal fesses you truly do know it when you see it Rykole. Guess that's what happens when you have years of experience of doing it, huh? Rykole, go troll some one else. This is for you and mH, people from mH, like myself :-) If you want to troll DDE, go to their thread or make your own aimed at them.
Jim
Pony Princess
Race: Asgard
ID: 45162
Alternate name(s): Bucephalus
Kishin

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOBS.

All of yez.

SCAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAMERS.

All of yez.

KIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIDS

All of yez.
Gohan
Forum Intermediate

Ladies and Gents...

Jim
Pony Princess
Kishin

If you dont want to engage with trolls then GTHO the internet.
We are under the bridge; this is where the trolls reside.

It's hard to believe
That there's nobody out there
It's hard to believe
That I'm all alone
At least I have her love
The forum she loves me
Lonely as I am
Together we cry
Sinister~
Forum Irregular

I surrender to MaYHeM and there is no shame in that, fighting an alliance by my self is an expensive **Filtered** and i really dont have the time to farm and mass them anymore, i had great fun though and hellsing ill be getting ur naq in next days :-D
Sinister~
Forum Irregular

This can be closed
Gohan
Forum Intermediate

Well that's a nice end to the story. Been a pleasure massing you Rykole :-) {Providing mH HC accept it}
Jim
Pony Princess
Kishin

Gohan wrote:Well that's a nice end to the story. Been a pleasure massing you Rykole :-) {Providing mH HC accept it}

Am I allowed to accept it?
Because If I still have power this could be fun.
Gohan
Forum Intermediate

Jim wrote:
Gohan wrote:Well that's a nice end to the story. Been a pleasure massing you Rykole :-) {Providing mH HC accept it}

Am I allowed to accept it?
Because If I still have power this could be fun.

Are you allowed to accept it? Well Jim, put some damn pants on and we'll start talking about it...

Return to “The Galactic Colosseum”