Transcendence Total Time Cost

Specific to server: "GateWars: New Grounds"
jeffsupersaiyan1
Forum Grunt
ID: 0

Re: Transcendence Total Time Cost

yeah like i said it will take atleast a week to get to lv 8 unless you found a way to save your UNits
Marrusian
Forum Newbie

I'm lvl 10 at the moment, H.P required for the next level : 1.024.000

That means we'll need 1T H.P for the 20th level ...
Let's hope things will get more balanced over time, because even at a rate of 100k h.p/turn it will take around 220 days to acquire that amount of higgs.
RepliMagni
Forum Addict
Alliance: Loner :P
Race: NanoTiMaster
ID: 1908448

Marrusian wrote:I'm lvl 10 at the moment, H.P required for the next level : 1.024.000

That means we'll need 1T H.P for the 20th level ...
Let's hope things will get more balanced over time, because even at a rate of 100k h.p/turn it will take around 220 days to acquire that amount of higgs.

It's quite clever really - the only way to do it realistically quickly is to put in $$$.

ie: put in $20 on a new ascension and get:
* Instant 160 Attack Turns
* Instant 1,764 Untrained Soliders
* Instant 33 to Untrained Military Daily Production
* Instant 51,842,925 Naquadah

Those units, with a reasonable tech lvl, give you an instant 3k per turn god particle production, whilst the added UP gives you more uu per raid/MT. Add to that this little beauty:

Note: When ascending -every time!-, you benefit for having donated! For EACH dollar donated, each ascension, you get:
*1.5% more 'Bank Space'; 1% more Naq; 1% more attack turns; 1% more Unit Production; 1% more untrained units; a warm fuzzy feeling.

So you put in $20 for five ascensions, and by the sixth you're getting 100% more naq/ATs/UP/UU per ascension - the UP in particular not only giving a good boost to your AS in a few days, but giving definite advantage when raiding.

In short, if you want to do the lvl 13-20 ascensions this side of Christmas, $$$ is the way...something I think the game administration are WELL aware of...
El_Ryune
Forum Regular
Alliance: Eternal Knights
Race: System Lord
ID: 33236

Are you saying $20 per ascension or total for the 5? Not that people wont spend that kind of money, just wanted clarification please.
Spoiler
byrne_1 wrote:My old alliance. ](*,)

Old EoB back in its peak, would of massed back with style. I cant see any come back this time.

So sad to see this.

Out of the all the alliances, you massed. Eob and maybe Eternal Knights could of done damage in their prime.
RepliMagni
Forum Addict

El_Ryune wrote:Are you saying $20 per ascension or total for the 5? Not that people wont spend that kind of money, just wanted clarification please.

$20 per ascension - so $100 for five ascension and thus a 100% bonus. It really isn't much for a lot of people, esp. for a few people on here ;)
Juliette
Verified
The Queen
Race: Royalty
ID: 4323
Alternate name(s): Cersei Lannister

$ is, and will always be, an alternative to time. :)

All you Main players who complain about the time it takes.. *grin*
Consider this; if it were a rush job, it would definitely not be worth its reward. ;)
RepliMagni
Forum Addict

Juliette wrote:$ is, and will always be, an alternative to time. :)

Point is though, non-$$$ will never catch up to $$$ - raid limit, limit on turn production, etc - no matter how active you are, it simply isn't possible. End of story. ;)

Juliette wrote:Consider this; if it were a rush job, it would definitely not be worth its reward. ;)

I don't want it to be quick and easy. Point is though, it will be for $$$ spenders ;)
Juliette
Verified
The Queen

Quick and easy is for $$-spenders.
As for not being able to catch up.. tough. So your $$-spending friends have an advantage; obviously, their advantage is as big as their wallet.

I do not see your point (yet). Please elaborate. :D
_Qba
Forum Newbie

RepliMagni wrote:
Juliette wrote:$ is, and will always be, an alternative to time. :)

Point is though, non-$$$ will never catch up to $$$ - raid limit, limit on turn production, etc - no matter how active you are, it simply isn't possible. End of story. ;)

Juliette wrote:Consider this; if it were a rush job, it would definitely not be worth its reward. ;)

I don't want it to be quick and easy. Point is though, it will be for $$$ spenders ;)

Reality is that every f2p game has some kind of donation and in most games like that $$$ players have bonuses that speed things up and non $$$ can't catch up doesn't matter how much time they spent on the game. Life is easier if you have more $ than others ;)

I never donated and in 2 days I'll finish 12 ascension and I doubt it that someone finished 14 asc already so they're not so far ahead of me... 2 - 3 weeks is not very much in game like that, at least for me. However I agree that 1% for 1$ is a little too much but now when some people already bought SS (I think) it would be unfair to change it.

BTW Juliette could you tell us how many people bought SS for NG and what's the higher number of SS a single account bought or this is "classified information" ;) ?
Juliette
Verified
The Queen

_Qba wrote:BTW Juliette could you tell us how many people bought SS for NG and what's the higher number of SS a single account bought or this is "classified information" ;) ?
I will have a word with admin, see what we can and cannot say on that subject.. but I think not; not so much 'classified' as privacy sensitive. :)
_Qba
Forum Newbie

Juliette wrote:
_Qba wrote:BTW Juliette could you tell us how many people bought SS for NG and what's the higher number of SS a single account bought or this is "classified information" ;) ?
I will have a word with admin, see what we can and cannot say on that subject.. but I think not; not so much 'classified' as privacy sensitive. :)

Ok, I understand... However if admin decide that it is possible than I'm interested especially in that second part - just wondering how much advantage has the person with most SS bought (don't care who it is :P)
El_Ryune
Forum Regular
Alliance: Eternal Knights
Race: System Lord
ID: 33236

Tetrismonkey wrote:I still wish to know how many "new" players have joined the game. When I say new, I mean non Main/Ascended players.

How exactly would they go about doing that? Check every IP or email addy that might match a main acct? Maybe mail each individual and ask them to tell them? Personally and no offense I dont see why that even matters.
Spoiler
byrne_1 wrote:My old alliance. ](*,)

Old EoB back in its peak, would of massed back with style. I cant see any come back this time.

So sad to see this.

Out of the all the alliances, you massed. Eob and maybe Eternal Knights could of done damage in their prime.
Duderanch
Internet Hero
Alliance: MaYHeM
Race: Ancient
ID: 58491

El_Ryune wrote:
Tetrismonkey wrote:I still wish to know how many "new" players have joined the game. When I say new, I mean non Main/Ascended players.

How exactly would they go about doing that? Check every IP or email addy that might match a main acct? Maybe mail each individual and ask them to tell them? Personally and no offense I dont see why that even matters.

Probably because the reason this server was created was to get new players in to main not give existing players a second account? Just my thoughts.
The trade broker reports trade from Surtr to *Teesdale_ of 100,000,000 Naq for 33,000,000,000,000 Naq is complete.

Barbara! says: haha ok you can have a piece of my soul for 50bil naq

Skype= dan_P_@msn.com
Teesdale
[21:06:02] Jake/Tees: does black market work in there?
[21:06:18] robert: nah
[21:06:24] robert: uu go in miners
[21:06:24] Duderanch: Yeah Ben said did but can't untrin miners so no point
[21:06:37] Jake/Tees: sweet, so methlad not be able to fight back :D
[21:06:46] Jake/Tees: EADC
Naq sold in 2017 - 21q

Return to “New Grounds General”