SGW League Fantasy Football 2012-2013 Season Thread

For the discussion of sports. Moo?

What's the ending top 3 in your opinion for 2012-2013 season?

Arsenal
18%
Chelsea
23%
Liverpool
7%
Manchester City
25%
Manchester United
21%
Newcastle
2%
Tottenham
5%

Total votes: 61
Field Marshall
Forum Zombie

Re: SGW League Fantasy Football 2012-2013 Season Thread

Chelsea got smashed by a load of Queens :(

Ruined my weekend and my fantasy football!

Closed the gap a little nevertheless :smt081
Sol wrote:
Field Marshall wrote:
Sol wrote:It's not going to destroy your life :P
Really?

I think this is sig worthy in fact.
:o my first sigging. I sigged you too. <3
High Empty wrote:however people shouldn't have lvl 33 and 200mil spies and try to be in the top 10, it's unhealthy.
minisaiyan
Forum Addict
Race: DieHard
Alternate name(s): CJL
Hatebreeder
Aesthetics of Hate

i had a disaster I think
Dmonix
Count Duckula
Alliance: MaYHeM
Race: Scouse
ID: 21000

Dimitar Berbatov!!!

The man really just scores when he wants. The last 3 games I remember Ferguson allowing him to play at United he scored 10 goals, I figured being at Fulham he'd get a chance to play. I was right :-D

Other than that an average weekend so far. Got some Evertonians playing tonight

Spoiler
Kikaz wrote:Thanks to:
MaYHeM - You guys were the closest thing I've found to family in this game, thanks for giving me a chance and eventually being crazy enough to vote me onto your high council and eventually let me lead you for several months. I had a blast with you guys.
Field Marshall
Forum Zombie

Dmonix wrote:Dimitar Berbatov!!!

The man really just scores when he wants. The last 3 games I remember Ferguson allowing him to play at United he scored 10 goals, I figured being at Fulham he'd get a chance to play. I was right :-D

Other than that an average weekend so far. Got some Evertonians playing tonight

I only got Fellaini left, hope he does something to save the GW :smt081

Berbatov has got the bit between his teeth, it won't be long before he runs out of steam. Nice aquisition for now, nevertheless :smt110

However :neutral: Torres is the man who scores when he wants :smt018 just you wait.... :smt100
Sol wrote:
Field Marshall wrote:
Really?

High Empty wrote:however people shouldn't have lvl 33 and 200mil spies and try to be in the top 10, it's unhealthy.
Field Marshall
Forum Zombie

Sol wrote:
Field Marshall wrote:
Really?

GrizzZzzly
Furling
Alliance: Tauri Alliance
Race: Bear
ID: 29003

**Filtered** arsenal. I watched that game Mannone's crap.
Spoiler
[TL]Brdavs says:
I reckon his mum gonna get him socks and stuff
time for me to step up :P
keep the childhood rolling
you know its over when you start getting underwear for christmas
I still tear up when I remember when my childhood ended like that
poof
one year legos
next year "brdavs, you`re 23 dont you think youre a bit old for legos now"
brutal I tell you
Spoiler
Mordack wrote:Personally, I am not a huge fan of life. I am of the general opinion that, from start to finish, it's painful and miserable; and that anybody that tells you differently is either trying to have sex with you or sell or you something.

Similarly, I believe that people in general are inherently flawed. Deep down, we are programmed to hurt one another; either physically or emotionally. People are naturally selfish and greedy; governed more by bestial urges than common sense or ethics. Society is a terrible thing, too. The more supposedly civilized we become, the more immorality and decadence become the main staple of our daily diet.

Before Lost concluded, my main flippant excuse for not killing myself was that I wanted to know how it ended. I will get back to you with a new one when I find it.
Spoiler
EPA BMMJ13 says:
:(
you should go eat
like 30 of them 32 oz steaks
Stanley says:
im stuffed right now
EPA BMMJ13 says:
store them in your cheeks for later
nightlight
Forum Regular
Alliance: AP
ID: 0

They want £1:50 for the app...or i can load it up on my ipad for free....if anybody has it let us know what it is like....also i had a great week back up into second and i have a injury free team so far...

Also i have just noticed that our league says it is for the 2011/2012 season...thats last seasons years...this year should be 2012/2013...i am on about the title of the league on the FFL site :smt017
Dmonix
Count Duckula

LIVERPOOL!!!!

Finally a win at home, also great to see Sterling score his first Premier League goal

Spoiler
MaYHeM - You guys were the closest thing I've found to family in this game, thanks for giving me a chance and eventually being crazy enough to vote me onto your high council and eventually let me lead you for several months. I had a blast with you guys.
Field Marshall
Forum Zombie

Put Noble in for Fellani...didn't press confirm changes.

Sol wrote:
Field Marshall wrote:
Really?

Legendary Apophis
Forum History
Alliance: Generations
Race: System Lord
ID: 7889
Alternate name(s): Apophis the Great

If only I switched Michu & Santi Cazorla captain to vc for the first and vc to captain for the second, I'd have 16 points more... -_-

Oh well, 30 points from two Gunners (Santi Cazorla & Podolski) not so bad! :D
Spoiler

Incarnate - LG - LG1 - LG2 - LG3 - LG4 - AG - EAG ~ AGoL - Completed
Spoiler
<Dmonix> Damnit Jim how come every conversation with you always ends up discussing something deep and meaningful?
<Dmonix> We always end up discussing male/female differences or politics or football
<Dmonix> All the really important issues in life
nightlight
Forum Regular

I took my Arsenal players out two weeks ago :smt022
i am hoping for a big week this week as it's the start of the cup....hopefully i can get futher then i have the last few years and make it to the final stages....now i have siad this i will be knocked out the weekend :-D
Dmonix
Count Duckula

nightlight wrote:I took my Arsenal players out two weeks ago :smt022
i am hoping for a big week this week as it's the start of the cup....hopefully i can get futher then i have the last few years and make it to the final stages....now i have siad this i will be knocked out the weekend :-D

Lulz, I've been knocked out and it's because of my own stupidity, I left Sterling on my team knowing he was going to be rested and then Pienaar goes and gets 13 points on my bench >_>

Sneaky South Africans, can never trust the bastards...

Also huge lol at Aston Villa xD

Spoiler
nightlight
Forum Regular

LOL...I did messed up with Sterling as well this week...I drew 54-54 in the cup with the other guy but i went through due to some reason i have not figured out yet :smt081
i am going to spend a good chunk of tomorrow picking my team for the Boxing day games....an advantage of being a Atheist over this time of year is i can do what i want tomorrow and nobody will be wanting me to do anything for them like normal...that and i save a crap load of cash on not buying anybody anything :smt043
I am on 900 points already for this season....i am hoping to be over 1100 by the end of the Christmas period of games...i am just not sure who to stick as my captain for the next game :smt100
GrizzZzzly
Furling
Alliance: Tauri Alliance
Race: Bear
ID: 29003

I had tickets for that arsenal vs newcastle game today. :smt060

7:3 8)
Spoiler
[TL]Brdavs says:
I reckon his mum gonna get him socks and stuff
time for me to step up :P
keep the childhood rolling
you know its over when you start getting underwear for christmas
I still tear up when I remember when my childhood ended like that
poof
one year legos
next year "brdavs, you`re 23 dont you think youre a bit old for legos now"
brutal I tell you
Spoiler
Mordack wrote:Personally, I am not a huge fan of life. I am of the general opinion that, from start to finish, it's painful and miserable; and that anybody that tells you differently is either trying to have sex with you or sell or you something.

Similarly, I believe that people in general are inherently flawed. Deep down, we are programmed to hurt one another; either physically or emotionally. People are naturally selfish and greedy; governed more by bestial urges than common sense or ethics. Society is a terrible thing, too. The more supposedly civilized we become, the more immorality and decadence become the main staple of our daily diet.

Before Lost concluded, my main flippant excuse for not killing myself was that I wanted to know how it ended. I will get back to you with a new one when I find it.
Spoiler
EPA BMMJ13 says:
you should go eat
like 30 of them 32 oz steaks
Stanley says:
im stuffed right now
EPA BMMJ13 says:
store them in your cheeks for later
nightlight
Forum Regular

You picked a good game to go watch Grizz...10 goals in one game and i had none in my dream team :smt021

I am now out of the stupid ingame cup they have i got knocked out in week two thanks to half my team only coming on as subs with 15 min to go and only getting me 1 point....even my Captain came on with 16 min to go and got booked so i got no points for him :smt089
I am waiting for the free wildcard we get at the start of January then i can get back on track and get rid of half the rubbish players i have in my team and get back to the top of the league :D
Is anybody still in the cup....post on here how you are doing....hopefully we can get a winner =D>

Return to “Sports Section”