MS

Specific to server: "GateWars: New Grounds"
™LoT
Forum Regular
Alliance: TDD
Race: Furlings
Alternate name(s): Gods and Goddess of the Anunnaki

MS

anyoane know if is posible your enemy to mass your MS if your defence is alot biger like his strike??or if cont how big is your MS against his one??or he can mass your 200 +fleets MS with his 10 fleets??what i want is he can mass your fleets no matther how big or not is both MS?

_Qba
Forum Newbie
ID: 0

Re: MS

Don't know... largest difference I found in my battle log was my 9 MS against his 39... He lost 1 (also his def was 2,5x bigger and he still lost MS).
™LoT
Forum Regular

is not good...you must protect your MS from your enemy somehow...the big diference btw enemy and you MS or big defence MUST confer some protect on your MS...its stupid to have a large MS and devastanging defence and anybody can mass your MS without nothing...soon will be some diference and we must protect somehow....

Juliette
Verified
The Queen
Race: Royalty
ID: 4323
Alternate name(s): Cersei Lannister

I do believe ascension levels add to MS defence/strike. :)
El_Ryune
Forum Regular
Alliance: Eternal Knights
Race: System Lord
ID: 33236

I agree it doesn't make sense to have a ton of defense and MS if somebody with considerably fewer ships and a decent strike can swoop in and wipe you out without much effort.
Spoiler
byrne_1 wrote:My old alliance. ](*,)

Old EoB back in its peak, would of massed back with style. I cant see any come back this time.

So sad to see this.

Out of the all the alliances, you massed. Eob and maybe Eternal Knights could of done damage in their prime.
Mathlord
Forum Zombie
Alliance: Tauri Alliance
Race: Tollan
ID: 12759

Exactly, I lose a single ms on every attack (at least) until I get down to 9 MS left even if the defense is relatively tiny with respect to my strike. Eventually it might not be much of a cost to me to deal with it, but for now it means I don't ever really get a chance to replenish motherships until the next ascension. Of course here, the naq isn't the problem, it's the reservists needed per mothership bought.

It's not a terrible thing, just annoying at this stage of the game. All moot in the end haha
Spoiler

13:38 General Zeus Sabotage Repelled 377,977,330 details

The forces of simpson_eh fought back with all they could, and managed to inflict 305,393,963,879,000 damage on Mathlord's forces!
They managed to eradicate 4,635,986 of Mathlord's troops.
---
The forces of simpson_eh fought back with all they could, and managed to inflict 12 damage on Mathlord's forces!
They managed to eradicate 0 of Mathlord's troops.
™LoT
Forum Regular

we realy need somting change on MS...i say some idees on balance/labels/feature threat

Juliette
Verified
The Queen

Teamwork, people.. remove the enemy's MSes completely.

Game is designed to carry you only this far on your own. ;)
™LoT
Forum Regular

in this time will remove your own MS lol...we need somthing to can protect somehaw...

Juliette
Verified
The Queen

™LoT wrote:in this time will remove your own MS lol...we need somthing to can protect somehaw...
Thing is, LoT, that techs are supposed to be used when people ascend. That is why with each ascension, you can buy a lot more of them. The 'efficiency' bit in the MS tech should be of some influence on the power of those things.
If you are saying that is not working, then that is worth investigating. However, hardly anyone uses the MS tech.

That makes me repeat my statement from the previous thread.. people just have not figured out how NewGrounds works yet. :) At least, that is the way it looks to me when people do not use all their options and then say it does not work. You see my point? :D
Wolfstien
Fledgling Forumer

So, if I amp out my MS techs the next time around and begin to farm, your saying that I won't lose fleets?
Juliette
Verified
The Queen

Wolfstien wrote:So, if I amp out my MS techs the next time around and begin to farm, your saying that I won't lose fleets?
Not entirely sure. It definitely affects carrying capacity though, so even IF you are reduced to 9 MS, you will be able to bring a lot (depending on tech) more home. :)
Will have a word with admin on the effects of hitting with MSes and the effect. Idea so far though is that no matter how many MS you send (down to 9) you always lose one because of enemy return fire. In theory, if the enemy has 0 left (of daily defence dose) should not die.. not sure there. Will find out. :D
Wolfstien
Fledgling Forumer

Juliette wrote:
Wolfstien wrote:So, if I amp out my MS techs the next time around and begin to farm, your saying that I won't lose fleets?
Not entirely sure. It definitely affects carrying capacity though, so even IF you are reduced to 9 MS, you will be able to bring a lot (depending on tech) more home. :)
Will have a word with admin on the effects of hitting with MSes and the effect. Idea so far though is that no matter how many MS you send (down to 9) you always lose one because of enemy return fire. In theory, if the enemy has 0 left (of daily defence dose) should not die.. not sure there. Will find out. :D

I will give it a go next time around.
Wolfstien
Fledgling Forumer

Wolfstien wrote:
Juliette wrote:

I will give it a go next time around.

Nothing, bought 40 techs and still lost one every time.
Juliette
Verified
The Queen

Okay, I will discuss the MS death rates with admin after he (and I) return from our respective holidays.

Before I go, I will send him some points to consider when he gets back, so you might get a reaction sooner. ;)

Return to “New Grounds General”