MS

Specific to server: "GateWars: New Grounds"
RepliMagni
Forum Addict
Alliance: Loner :P
Race: NanoTiMaster
ID: 1908448

Re: MS

And explains how certain people can do so well ;)

Back on topic: don't the current game mechanics allow one guy with 9MSes in his fleet to mass down someone with 60MSes in his fleet, without the first guy losing any? I'm hoping there is a power differential (ie: if it isn't 20% of the other person's then it does no damage, like in main), but if not, then it's just stupid...
Wolfstien
Fledgling Forumer
ID: 0

RepliMagni wrote:And explains how certain people can do so well ;)

Back on topic: don't the current game mechanics allow one guy with 9MSes in his fleet to mass down someone with 60MSes in his fleet, without the first guy losing any? I'm hoping there is a power differential (ie: if it isn't 20% of the other person's then it does no damage, like in main), but if not, then it's just stupid...

As far as I know, build up to 60 and let me try. :smt047
_Rube_Dragon_
Forum Expert
ID: 1949343

yes i just massed some 100+ MS off.... Disturbed ... mostly bc he hit me but also bc of the question.. it cost me next to nothing except turns... i prob could of farmed over 100mil but psh what ever... the cost of the MS is far greater than the cost of a few turns..
You have started playing 30. August 2005.
MSN:Josh_COM@msn.com
xdjoker
Fledgling Forumer

one thing that does need to change however in regards to the mothership. Once your down to 9 motherships left you should not be able to continually attack someone and lose no motherships at all even know their defense is 10 times that of your attack if not more. So i purpose that the attacking person should continue to lose motherships even if they only have 9 motherships only if their opponent is stronger than they are. If the attacking person with 9 ships is stronger than the defender at that point the attacker should still not lose a ship.
Archimonde
Forum Newbie

I would make it simple. Once you're down to 9 mothersips you just can't destroy more enemy's motherships. :smt047
™LoT
Forum Regular
Alliance: TDD
Race: Furlings
Alternate name(s): Gods and Goddess of the Anunnaki

no shiet..then why i have 2 players with no MS at all???they have "0" defence..i hit them and i dont lose ani fleet on my MS..when i spy them i see 0 MS... lool

Borek
Forum Addict

™LoT wrote:no shiet..then why i have 2 players with no MS at all???they have "0" defence..i hit them and i dont lose ani fleet on my MS..when i spy them i see 0 MS... lool
how it seems to work is you can "mass" someone to zero, but next turn change they regenerate their basic defense score from MS and that triggers their MS to deal damage to yours again.
Edmund Blackadder-"The path of my Life is beset with Cowpats from the Devils own satanic herd!"
Mathlord
Forum Zombie
Alliance: Tauri Alliance
Race: Tollan
ID: 12759

Borek wrote:
™LoT wrote:no shiet..then why i have 2 players with no MS at all???they have "0" defence..i hit them and i dont lose ani fleet on my MS..when i spy them i see 0 MS... lool
how it seems to work is you can "mass" someone to zero, but next turn change they regenerate their basic defense score from MS and that triggers their MS to deal damage to yours again.

Daily reset, not turn change ;)
Spoiler

13:38 General Zeus Sabotage Repelled 377,977,330 details

The forces of simpson_eh fought back with all they could, and managed to inflict 305,393,963,879,000 damage on Mathlord's forces!
They managed to eradicate 4,635,986 of Mathlord's troops.
---
The forces of simpson_eh fought back with all they could, and managed to inflict 12 damage on Mathlord's forces!
They managed to eradicate 0 of Mathlord's troops.
RepliMagni
Forum Addict

xdjoker wrote:one thing that does need to change however in regards to the mothership. Once your down to 9 motherships left you should not be able to continually attack someone and lose no motherships at all even know their defense is 10 times that of your attack if not more. So i purpose that the attacking person should continue to lose motherships even if they only have 9 motherships only if their opponent is stronger than they are. If the attacking person with 9 ships is stronger than the defender at that point the attacker should still not lose a ship.

XdJoker arrived in 204 Mothership.

No wonder you don't want people to mass that ;)
xdjoker
Fledgling Forumer

I may have amassed a small fleet :) . I have only been massed once so far by a guy with 4 ships against 200. I lost 30 ships he only lost 450 attack turns just doesn't seem right to me.
™LoT
Forum Regular
Alliance: TDD
Race: Furlings
Alternate name(s): Gods and Goddess of the Anunnaki

i was the only one around here who told is not right....nobody can protect his MS..anybody who make in NG one acc can mass anybody MS no matter what enemy have on his acc... :smt078

RepliMagni
Forum Addict

LoT mate - you've been had.

Admins release a massively bugged game to try and draw in some more $$$ - don't seem to care about the new game. Don't seem to care about the impact on main.

Pretty much business as usual for kingdom games...
Juliette
Verified
The Queen
Race: Royalty
ID: 4323
Alternate name(s): Cersei Lannister

Talking is easy, is it not, mr. Cobb?

I have been on holiday for a month, as I announced when I left. This is why there has been (little to) no progress with NG. This MS-thing is on the top of the list of concerns as far as the game is concerned. Over the course of this week, we will come with an answer to it.
mattao
Forum Newbie

i hope you had a nice vacation and i look forward to an update that fixes the MS massing problem.
RepliMagni
Forum Addict

Juliette wrote:Talking is easy, is it not, mr. Cobb?

Yes it is ;)

Return to “New Grounds General”