massing

Specific to server: "GateWars: New Grounds"
Maha Vishnu
System Lord
Alliance: Pharoah- Goauld Empire
Race: Goa'uld
ID: 0

massing

So basically this game is pants for massing players and to just make it worthwhile for ascension then?

If that is the case, what is the advantage of this new game for old players. If nothing then I will just delete?
Last edited by Maha Vishnu on Thu Jul 26, 2012 3:53 am, edited 1 time in total.

Host=Does not matter, Goauld=Maha Vishnu, Ori = ????? OOC:=ME
Descensions
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
RepliMagni
Forum Addict
Alliance: Loner :P
Race: NanoTiMaster
ID: 1908448

Re: massing

Harakash Maha Vishnu wrote:So basically this game is pants for massing players and to just make it worthwhile for ascension then?

How so?
Maha Vishnu
System Lord

As it is not worth building anything, just enough to get into ascension points and that's it.

There is no race war or alliance wars.

1 more question, what advantage has building this account to my main one. Should I spend more time in ascended rather than waste time here.

Just wondering why older players with main accounts will play this or is it only for new players to get going and not massed from the planet?

Descensions
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
thorsworld1
Fledgling Forumer

Well I tried it and thought it was not my cup of tea

So lets think this through logically

1) only legal way to have 2 active accounts in main
2) tag team massing, run out of turns or 1 with little strike 1 with huge strike you can mass anyone to nothing
3) one in perg one in main, go raid in perg sell in main get someone to pass the naq onto other account
4) take a planet when its taken back you use your other account to take the real wanted planet

hell the list goes on but you get the jest
RepliMagni
Forum Addict

Harakash Maha Vishnu wrote:As it is not worth building anything, just enough to get into ascension points and that's it.

For the first few ascensions, yes. But when you get above lvl 10, it'll take much longer to ascend - and crucially your ascension helpers can be killed in successful attacks: thus the need to build to defend, and thus the ability to slow others down ascending ;)

Harakash Maha Vishnu wrote:There is no race war or alliance wars.

Then start one ;)

Harakash Maha Vishnu wrote:1 more question, what advantage has building this account to my main one. Should I spend more time in ascended rather than waste time here.

You get a legal multy in main - your NG account transcends into another main account, and thus you can play with two main accounts ;)
Maha Vishnu
System Lord

Ok, thanks for that. Not interested in having two accounts as don't see the point as it could be open to abusing it. My thought that this was maybe a new game with different mechanics separated from the main or to make new players join the main one with stronger accounts than going through main at start and getting massed by war hungry players and established folks.

Although saying that, if players want, we could start a race war with players who we may have NAPS with and not worry about them being breached? :-k

Descensions
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Sol
Forum Addict

Harakash Maha Vishnu wrote:So basically this game is pants for massing players and to just make it worthwhile for ascension then?

If that is the case, what is the advantage of this new game for old players. If nothing then I will just delete?

Isn't newgrounds supposed to be more of a step to main anyway?
Field Marshall wrote:
Sol wrote:It's not going to destroy your life :P
Really?
I think this is sig worthy in fact.
~wolverine~
Forum Addict

Sol wrote:

practise in how to mass? it is a war game
Sol
Forum Addict

~Wolverine~ wrote:
Sol wrote:

practise in how to mass? it is a war game

Beta?
NG (at least I thought) was more of a server to shorten the gap between new and old, although massing is a core part of main (lol, na, sabbing is but anyway...), it doesn't really need to be in NG. Even so it would make people think twice about staying there ;), and at least stop some people just staying there and trying to keep everyone back.
Field Marshall wrote:
Sol wrote:It's not going to destroy your life :P
Really?
I think this is sig worthy in fact.
RepliMagni
Forum Addict

Has anyone actually massed/sabbed anyone else yet? Or is everyone still focused on ascending?...
Mathlord
Forum Zombie
Alliance: Tauri Alliance
Race: Tollan
ID: 12759

One of my friends got massed, his next ascension was pushed back a week because of it...
Spoiler

13:38 General Zeus Sabotage Repelled 377,977,330 details

The forces of simpson_eh fought back with all they could, and managed to inflict 305,393,963,879,000 damage on Mathlord's forces!
They managed to eradicate 4,635,986 of Mathlord's troops.
---
The forces of simpson_eh fought back with all they could, and managed to inflict 12 damage on Mathlord's forces!
They managed to eradicate 0 of Mathlord's troops.
RepliMagni
Forum Addict

Mathlord wrote:One of my friends got massed, his next ascension was pushed back a week because of it...

Wow. Didn't realise people were getting that war-horny already :razz:
Archimonde
Forum Newbie

I got 4 hits when I was level 6 from someone even though I had no Naq out. I didn't know ascenders can get killed so I lost many of them. I built up my def then.
Juliette
Verified
The Queen
Race: Royalty
ID: 4323
Alternate name(s): Cersei Lannister

RepliMagni wrote:
Mathlord wrote:One of my friends got massed, his next ascension was pushed back a week because of it...

Wow. Didn't realise people were getting that war-horny already :razz:

War-horny.. ni, but setting others back a few weeks is good fun. :P
Slim87R
Forum Expert

Well, you don't have to build DA too much because MS provide alot of it already.

Return to “New Grounds General”