SS

Specific to server: "GateWars: New Grounds"
™LoT
Forum Regular
Alliance: TDD
Race: Furlings
Alternate name(s): Gods and Goddess of the Anunnaki

SS

is realy necesary to buy more than one SS on each acc???i dont think sombody will buy more than one time SS..no bonus for each extra SS bought..
will be ok if each SS you bought you can gain some extra....for ex. some prist already trained on your acc...or some % on your next ascend power...
or 10-20 % more on your raiding limit..if you have 100 UP to can raid 120 uu per day...and whit each SS bought that limit to can be increased...

minisaiyan
Forum Addict
Race: DieHard
Alternate name(s): CJL
Hatebreeder
Aesthetics of Hate

Re: SS

or... play the damn game instead of wasting money on it to try and get ahead
™LoT
Forum Regular

i just make my opinion m8 dont make a challenge...and what is your problem when some ppl want to "wasting" some $$$???in all games are this cain off ppl :P
and one more thing...i dont see you on forum with briliant ideeas...
i try to expand and enrich this game and make it better for all not only for the rich guys...
anyway with ppl like you all the games will die in the final... sombody must pay for you to can sustine this cain off games lool
Last edited by ™LoT on Mon Jul 30, 2012 8:31 am, edited 1 time in total.

minisaiyan
Forum Addict
Hatebreeder
Aesthetics of Hate

this game is for new people to make their first steps through the game. the idea that you want to get a massive advantage to either dominate or to be the first through to 20 is stupid.
™LoT
Forum Regular

CJL wrote:this game is for new people to make their first steps through the game. the idea that you want to get a massive advantage to either dominate or to be the first through to 20 is stupid.

ok how many new ppl you see here??how many ppl you belive will play this game and in the final will play main ?? i see and meet ppl like you but they dont imprest me...and this is the point for playng this game ..to try to dominated.
about massive advantage who have greens(alot of them)they have that advantage.

minisaiyan
Forum Addict
Hatebreeder
Aesthetics of Hate

go put your money into main. the place everyone else does. or if you must put it into new grounds, wait until you ascend to main without $$.
Borek
Forum Addict

All these games are here for Admin to make some money, it's Kingdom Games Ltd, which is a business, bills need paying, wages paying etc etc.
Edmund Blackadder-"The path of my Life is beset with Cowpats from the Devils own satanic herd!"
™LoT
Forum Regular

some of us never understand that...all entertainments must be paid lool...

sarparto
Forum Regular
ID: 0

CJL wrote:this game is for new people to make their first steps through the game. the idea that you want to get a massive advantage to either dominate or to be the first through to 20 is stupid.

This game is in no way for new people. It's for $$ spenders to have two accounts on main so that they spend more money.

Return to “New Grounds General”