HOW IS THIS POSSIBLE

Borek
Forum Addict

Re: HOW IS THIS POSSIBLE

Just checked your Forum for posts, nothing in any section about Stiffy from before he sold it [-X

BTW may want to beef up that forum security, it's not great :smt081
Edmund Blackadder-"The path of my Life is beset with Cowpats from the Devils own satanic herd!"
jedi~tank
Forum Zombie
ID: 0

Borek wrote:Just checked your Forum for posts, nothing in any section about Stiffy from before he sold it [-X

BTW may want to beef up that forum security, it's not great :smt081

You didn't look in the right section. It's there. :roll: why bother to beef it up? Your no threat to any intel...oh wait you are new, ummmm....no, you don't get it just yet. ;)

Jedi~Tank
"fishing"

"What I want to see is a tight knit group not a collection of people pulling in different directions"
Deni
Borek
Forum Addict

Like i said nothing from before the account was sold, if there is then your forum account wasn't able to see it...
Edmund Blackadder-"The path of my Life is beset with Cowpats from the Devils own satanic herd!"
jedi~tank
Forum Zombie

Borek wrote:Like i said nothing from before the account was sold, if there is then your forum account wasn't able to see it...

Riiiiight, still playing the bs propoganda game, you fools will never learn. [-X

You certainly can't be stupid enough to get your ip addy in my files, or are you? :-k

"What I want to see is a tight knit group not a collection of people pulling in different directions"
Deni
Borek
Forum Addict

Oh Charles, such a shame you are clueless about networking and computers. Although i do find it telling that you have not offered to show screenshots of what does not exist, thus proving my point that you are full of it.
Lord-RahL
Forum Expert

EXACTLY!!!!!!!

RahL
jedi~tank
Forum Zombie

Tetrismonkey wrote:How odd. DDE doesn't complain when the account is on their side, but as soon as it changes hands it becomes an "Issue". :-"

No **Filtered** Sherlock :roll: another **Filtered** idiot..oh wait your the same one.

Deni
Bromas
Forum Addict
ID: 97472
Alternate name(s): ~HydroFlux™~, Reinhardt

Jedi~Tank wrote:
Tetrismonkey wrote:How odd. DDE doesn't complain when the account is on their side, but as soon as it changes hands it becomes an "Issue". :-"

No **Filtered** Sherlock :roll: another **Filtered** idiot..oh wait your the same one.

Okay, so, the account was on DDE's side, correct?
When on DDE's side it was sold with the planets, etc, etc as they are, correct?
Then, the account changed sides of the war, correct?
Now the account is on OE's side you bring it up publicly but say that you did in face bring it up before?
Do you have proof you brought it up as an issue when the account was on DDEs side, if so I'm sure both sides can be quiet in this thread until the issue is solved
jedi~tank
Forum Zombie

Andy! wrote:
Jedi~Tank wrote:

Now the account is on OE's side you bring it up publicly but say that you did in face bring it up before?
Do you have proof you brought it up as an issue when the account was on DDEs side, if so I'm sure both sides can be quiet in this thread until the issue is solved

Why do I need to show proof here? :roll: man o man......IAADAD

Deni
Bromas
Forum Addict

Jedi~Tank wrote:
Andy! wrote:
Jedi~Tank wrote:

IAADAD?
Without proof how do we know you are not doing what you say OE are doing? Reporting stuff only after it stops helping them. When my questions have been answered, or I feel I can offer no help from responding I will "Butt out"
jedi~tank
Forum Zombie

Andy! wrote:
Jedi~Tank wrote:
Andy! wrote:
Jedi~Tank wrote:

IAADAD?
Without proof how do we know you are not doing what you say OE are doing? Reporting stuff only after it stops helping them. When my questions have been answered, or I feel I can offer no help from responding I will "Butt out"

You have nothing to add because you like "them" are ignorant to things already spoken of, so yea **Filtered** off.

Deni
Bromas
Forum Addict

Jedi~Tank wrote:
Andy! wrote:
Jedi~Tank wrote:
Andy! wrote:
Jedi~Tank wrote:

IAADAD?

You have nothing to add because you like "them" are ignorant to things already spoken of, so yea **Filtered** off.

Typical.
R0B3RT
Forum Zombie
Alliance: jaded empire
Race: fighter

look borek in quantum can.t stop use his multie account

Bromas
Forum Addict

R0B3RT wrote:look borek in quantum can.t stop use his multie account

Report him as a multi then...
R0B3RT
Forum Zombie
Alliance: jaded empire
Race: fighter

Andy! wrote:
R0B3RT wrote:look borek in quantum can.t stop use his multie account

Report him as a multi then...

we need something like in quatum to find them ;)

Return to “Report Archive”