Demi Gods

Specific to server: "GateWars: Battle of the Ascended"
Slim87R
Forum Expert

Demi Gods

What exactly do Demi Gods do and how do you get them?
~TH3_HER0~
Forum Irregular
Alliance: (|)--{[MaYHeM]}--(|)
Race: SysTeM L0rD
ID: 51876

Re: Demi Gods

Read the ascended "2012 January" updates on ascended, under the help and rules ;)

also in short I got this from there...

Demi-Gods will find you, in any battle (attack to a destroy military to an ascended attack), they are more likely to have an ability in the surroundings you use, e.g you are
more likely to find a Demi-God with an increase in attack, when you are attacking than what you would be God Questing.

hope it helps,

~TH~
Juliette
Verified
The Queen
Race: Royalty
ID: 4323
Alternate name(s): Cersei Lannister

Yup, as The Hero said, basically Demis affect ANY of the abilities you have on Ascended in ANY way. ;)
They contribute to some (their benefit) and they subtract of others (their 'bad side'). You can have 6 max, and you can equip 3 max. :D

Sol can give the full explanation. :-D
Sol
Forum Addict
ID: 0

Juliette wrote:Sol can give the full explanation. :-D

Screw that, I already have done about a billion times already.

Go read the updates, it's ALL in there.
Field Marshall wrote:
Sol wrote:It's not going to destroy your life :P
Really?
I think this is sig worthy in fact.
Juliette
Verified
The Queen

Sol wrote:

That works too. :-D
ƒëmmë
Forum Elite
Alternate name(s): ƒëmmë ƒatalë
temptress
cleo_catra

Sol wrote:

I need a reader digest version or the dummies guide to demis :smt022

can you upgrade tiers?
what triggers a higher demi to make a request? ( only got one lvl2) :smt091
To fight and conquer in all your battles is not supreme excellence;
supreme excellence consists in breaking the enemy's resistance without fighting.
-Sun Tzu, the Art of War
31/07/2012 6:13:16 AM Hope Light ID's mean nothing imo if you can back yourself up.
31/07/2012 6:13:22 AM Hope Light only **Filtered** hide them.
Be careful who you trust, even the devil was once an angel
veritas vos liberabit
Forums own rules
http://stargatewars.herebegames.com/vie ... 7#p2510387
Spoiler
Section Admins - who will be 'in charge' of the section in question. They will be responsible for the overall feel of the section, the setup/structure, and most importantly the community/users in the section. This will incorporate the old 'ombudsman' role. And insofar as the Section Admin is responsible for the users, they are also responsible for the high level mod behaviour towards the users.
So -as a user - if you have an issue with how you are treated, rules, bans, whatever --goto the section admin... They are there for you!

There is no 'reporting structure' in this setup -- tech, mod, and section admins are all on equal footing, each with their own (somewhat overlapping) responsibilities.
Mods report directly to the mod admin, and indirectly to the section admin for the section in which they mod.
Juliette
Verified
The Queen

There are various triggers; quantity (number of actions) and quality ('size' of actions), among others.

For instance; massing someone's 200Q strike with a 200Q strike tends to render 'better' demis than doing their 50Q defence with a 50Q strike. Theoretically.
Same with recons, godquests, descension attacks.. :)

It is not foolproof (i.e. no demi-generation guide), but that basically covers the majority of your question concerning 'how to get high level demis' as far as I know it. :D

You can upgrade a demi within a tier at a cost of DMU (higher if tier is higher); up to 2 times, I believe. :) This has 'some' effect on the demi's stats.
ƒëmmë
Forum Elite
Alternate name(s): ƒëmmë ƒatalë
temptress
cleo_catra

thanks Juliette,
To fight and conquer in all your battles is not supreme excellence;
supreme excellence consists in breaking the enemy's resistance without fighting.
-Sun Tzu, the Art of War
31/07/2012 6:13:16 AM Hope Light ID's mean nothing imo if you can back yourself up.
31/07/2012 6:13:22 AM Hope Light only **Filtered** hide them.
Be careful who you trust, even the devil was once an angel
veritas vos liberabit
Forums own rules
http://stargatewars.herebegames.com/vie ... 7#p2510387
Spoiler
Section Admins - who will be 'in charge' of the section in question. They will be responsible for the overall feel of the section, the setup/structure, and most importantly the community/users in the section. This will incorporate the old 'ombudsman' role. And insofar as the Section Admin is responsible for the users, they are also responsible for the high level mod behaviour towards the users.
So -as a user - if you have an issue with how you are treated, rules, bans, whatever --goto the section admin... They are there for you!

There is no 'reporting structure' in this setup -- tech, mod, and section admins are all on equal footing, each with their own (somewhat overlapping) responsibilities.
Mods report directly to the mod admin, and indirectly to the section admin for the section in which they mod.
Sol
Forum Addict

fem fatale wrote:
Sol wrote:

I need a reader digest version or the dummies guide to demis :smt022

can you upgrade tiers?
what triggers a higher demi to make a request? ( only got one lvl2) :smt091

As juliette pointed out, it's a general rule of 'the more you put on the line the greater the tier could be'.

[spoiler]* You will be penalised (in tier form) if you are up against an action that is significantly smaller than yours, e.g if you have a 80 quad attack and go for someone who has a defence of 10 quad,
you may still find a Demi, but the max tier it could possibly be may only be tier 1.
* Infact you will have to have a set action to be able to have a chance to gain a Demi-God with a certain tier level. e.g 20 q attack may only let you have a possibility to gain a max tier 2.

These thresholds vary with different situations/powers.[/spoiler]
Field Marshall wrote:
Really?
Master_Splinter
Forum Irregular
Alliance: TF HC
Race: Tollan
ID: 1936322

Can you get demi-gods with descension attacks and with bigger descension battles do they yield higher tiers?
Such is Life
00:46:30 on 22nd Jun Executed EnterTheLion
06:03:41 on 4th Apr Descended High Empty
2013 Award
Spoiler

2012 Award
Spoiler
Mar 15, 23:04 Kikaz Destroy Military Repelled 6,283,641,911
hokiehomeboy: i taught MS many things, along the way he learned to be a bad ass mother **Filtered**
Ascended Arena Wins: 5
donais
Forum Regular
Alliance: MaYHeM
Race: Dam girl
ID: 4742

demis are a myth i has none they dont exist

Do not go where the path may lead, go instead where there is no path and leave a trail.

~Ralph Waldo Emerson
Master_Splinter
Forum Irregular

I think people who put alot of time into their TOCs to detriment of other lvls should be able to get high tier demi gods too.
Such is Life
2013 Award
Spoiler

2012 Award
Spoiler
hokiehomeboy: i taught MS many things, along the way he learned to be a bad ass mother **Filtered**
Sol
Forum Addict

Master_Splinter wrote:Can you get demi-gods with descension attacks and with bigger descension battles do they yield higher tiers?

Tricky to explain, it's similar to the others except you don't have to win to gain one but your toc has to be at least 90% or something of the other persons, so (attacker) 2.7 bill vs (defender) 3 bill would work i think. Could be 5%...not sure :P, if the differential is too large as well you will get either crap or no demi's at all (by that i mean the larger the gap between the attacker and defenders toc the less likely you will find one, and the crapper it becomes). So small attacking large and vice versa will be a fruitless effort. From what I have heard quite a few people have tried to do that to gain demi's :P, I laughed, AJ laughed, it was funny, we didn't inform them either :P just watched as they wasted turns.
Field Marshall wrote:
Really?
Master_Splinter
Forum Irregular

Would its not work better off a players def lvls? Just because someone has a large TOC doesnt mean they are hard to descend and vice versa. There is the "God Diversion Power" stats on the realm page mayb something could be worked with that?
Such is Life
2013 Award
Spoiler

2012 Award
Spoiler
Sol
Forum Addict

Master_Splinter wrote:Would its not work better off a players def lvls? Just because someone has a large TOC doesnt mean they are hard to descend and vice versa. There is the "God Diversion Power" stats on the realm page mayb something could be worked with that?

not really, demi's are drawn to the epic battles :), nothing is better than an evenly matched battle.
Field Marshall wrote:
Really?

Return to “Ascended General”