New Program

Specific to server: "GateWars: New Grounds"
xdjoker
Fledgling Forumer
ID: 0

New Program

Have you ever felt the overwhelming sadness at all those lost units that go hurtling toward the void for no reason at all. They were your soldiers, your miners, and your agents for god sake but you just abandon them to die a lonely painful death. Only you and you alone can save them while getting paid to. These faithful servants that served you for so long will now be able to continue to live a long and full life. Whoever sends me as many units as i can receive that day i will pay said person 2 billion per transaction. This will be a extra 2 bil per ascension seeing as these units will be gone as soon as you ascend. Now if your covert is not high enough to see how big my daily UP is then don't fret as of right now its at 11,620.
doc holliday
Forum Elite
Alliance: Unnatural Selection

Re: New Program

good idea. good luck. I would participate but i don't have SS and I put all my units into Motherships to farm before i ascend :-"
Spoiler
Mathlord wrote:
doc holliday wrote:just don't come off ppt :smt071 :smt043
See what doc is really saying, is his six shooters tickle...until you die from it :D
Spoiler
prsko wrote:
SSG EnterTheLion wrote: As anyone who knows me knows, I never build up planets, if I steal a good one, so be it, but I never waste naq on a planet.
So that triple planet u bought was allready built up?
Or am I twisting your words like the rest?
Z E R O
Forum Addict
Alliance: Jötunheim
Race: NanoTiMaster
ID: 1918344
Alternate name(s): Hymir

How about this, I send you my UU, you keep them, I ascend, each day you send me my daily max untill I have my UU back. I would of course offer some compensation for this service in the form of a % of the UU we could work out between us, if you're interested.

I'd take a speedier ascension to a measly 2b naq any day >.>.
Z E R O - Jötunheim - 1907332 - UnKnown of the TOLAH
*Zero - 1991093
Spoiler
HippyFool
Forum Elder

Smart. I like it. I suggest you send this to all the active players via PM aswell.

I just sent 80k units to the void 3 mins before reading this! :smt010

MSN = paddy_pan@hotmail.com

Naq sold to date: 6168tril

Trade Feedback- http://herebegames.com/StarGateWarsNew/ ... 8&t=105680 :)
xdjoker
Fledgling Forumer

HippyFool wrote:Smart. I like it. I suggest you send this to all the active players via PM aswell.

I just sent 80k units to the void 3 mins before reading this! :smt010

Your a cold heartless man! How could you send 80,000 men women and childern to the void that devoted their whole lives to serving you! This massacre will be remembered for all to know your crimes against humanity. :)

Z E R O wrote:How about this, I send you my UU, you keep them, I ascend, each day you send me my daily max untill I have my UU back. I would of course offer some compensation for this service in the form of a % of the UU we could work out between us, if you're interested.

I'd take a speedier ascension to a measly 2b naq any day >.>.

That's actually a great idea anyone who's willing to do this send me a pm on here or in game and we will get it started. I'm thinking the best way to do this is for whoever participates in this should ascend right after the start of the day that way you can send a days worth of units before the new day and then another set after the start of the day and then ascend. Also before you do this always send me a pm the day before your going to ascend so i can give you a update on my daily limit for UP (this is very important seeing as my Daily UP limit is constantly getting substantially higher each day). Then as Zero said i would just send out those units back to you until you've received most back.
HippyFool
Forum Elder

xdjoker wrote:Also before you do this always send me a pm the day before your going to ascend so i can give you a update on my daily limit for UP (this is very important seeing as my Daily UP limit is constantly getting substantially higher each day). Then as Zero said i would just send out those units back to you until you've received most back.

Then can just type in a huge number (say 20,000) and it will just send whatever your daily limit is. It doesn't reject the send...simply modifies it to the same as your UP :)

xdjoker
Fledgling Forumer

HippyFool wrote:
Then can just type in a huge number (say 20,000) and it will just send whatever your daily limit is. It doesn't reject the send...simply modifies it to the same as your UP :)

That's a good thing to know also gonna have to use a bigger number than 20,000 soon. :-D
Slim87R
Forum Expert

Well, **Filtered**. I wish I could get 20k soldiers a day. Would be awesome.
Juliette
Verified
The Queen
Race: Royalty
ID: 4323
Alternate name(s): Cersei Lannister

**Filtered** wrote:Well, **Filtered**. I wish I could get 20k soldiers a day. Would be awesome.
You could.. actively farm and raid with major MS count. :P
Slim87R
Forum Expert

I am starting to get farmed because of my low DA. So I gotta put my naq and soldiers into DA weapons. This means less to put into UP and nothing really to put into MS count. It wouldn't be such a stretch to come up with a decent MS count if I didn't have such a low count as I do now. I mean I could theoretically put all my soldiers into MS numbers and the naq left over into UP, but I would have to log on alot more than I am capable of right now. I can't farm due to stated reasons above.
HippyFool
Forum Elder

**Filtered** wrote:Well, **Filtered**. I wish I could get 20k soldiers a day. Would be awesome.

Here is a fun fact... By the time I can next ascend, I will have generated enough income to get a lvl 1 account to approx 35,000 UP.

:smt101

xdjoker
Fledgling Forumer

HippyFool wrote:
Here is a fun fact... By the time I can next ascend, I will have generated enough income to get a lvl 1 account to approx 35,000 UP.

That it i can make that in about 4 days :-D. But yea **Filtered** once you get your defense up to a lvl where no one will no longer attack you then focus on your motherships since at the beginning it will be your main means of gaining naq. Once your past that initial phase you will be able to invest in miners heavily and increase your UP almost exponentially.
HippyFool
Forum Elder

xdjoker wrote:
HippyFool wrote:

That it i can make that in about 4 days :-D. But yea **Filtered** once you get your defense up to a lvl where no one will no longer attack you then focus on your motherships since at the beginning it will be your main means of gaining naq. Once your past that initial phase you will be able to invest in miners heavily and increase your UP almost exponentially.

Hmm 1.5bil income per turn? Makes sense. Last time I checked you were at 350m and that was awhile ago! I see where you are going with saving up trillions of naq and then power ascending to 20...

..But where are you going to hold all the naq? :shock: Seeing as bank resets each time...

Slim87R
Forum Expert

HippyFool wrote:
xdjoker wrote:
HippyFool wrote:

Hmm 1.5bil income per turn? Makes sense. Last time I checked you were at 350m and that was awhile ago! I see where you are going with saving up trillions of naq and then power ascending to 20...

..But where are you going to hold all the naq? :shock: Seeing as bank resets each time...

He wont need the bank. If he invests his resources right he can ascend before PPT is up. Just dont want to invest too much in the beginning. Want to invest just enough into resources so it takes the whole ppt to ascend that way you dont over spend naq at each level to ascend.

As for heavily investing into miners. thats what I did from the get go. Did not invest anything into MS count. I rely on income and don't use any of my turns. Over half my force is miners. Then I invested a decent amount into income techs.
xdjoker
Fledgling Forumer

towards the last of the ascension levels i will probably be a day or two over the ppt. But i will be able to easily get a substantial defense that is well beyond anyone's attacking range within those few days.

I was also a little off on my estimate it would take me about 7 days. Seeing as im only at 1 bil a turn. :D but give me about 15 days and ill be at 2 bil a turn and a 25k daily UP

Return to “New Grounds General”