New Program

Specific to server: "GateWars: New Grounds"
HippyFool
Forum Elder

Re: New Program

:-k

From lvl 18 to 19 would take 6 days if you spent 2tril (2,000,000,000,000) at the start of the ascension... To do it in 3 days would take almost 10tril..

And that is only 500m... the last one is 1b.

I suppose you could do all the others in 2 days though.. if you had about 3-4tril saved up :-k :-k

MSN = paddy_pan@hotmail.com

Naq sold to date: 6168tril

Trade Feedback- http://herebegames.com/StarGateWarsNew/ ... 8&t=105680 :)
xdjoker
Fledgling Forumer
ID: 0

Plans have changed quite a bit since i originally told you what i was gonna do a month or two ago. Some would say this would be overkill but i on the other hand think that its not enough. I'm going for 1 quadrillion naq!!! before i ascend
HippyFool
Forum Elder

xdjoker wrote:Plans have changed quite a bit since i originally told you what i was gonna do a month or two ago. Some would say this would be overkill but i on the other hand think that its not enough. I'm going for 1 quadrillion naq!!! before i ascend

Surely 50-100tril would be enough? That would allow you to get from 13 to 20 in about 14-20 days...
Last edited by HippyFool on Sat Oct 13, 2012 8:41 pm, edited 1 time in total.

MSN = paddy_pan@hotmail.com

Naq sold to date: 6168tril

Trade Feedback- http://herebegames.com/StarGateWarsNew/ ... 8&t=105680 :)
Z E R O
Forum Addict
Alliance: Jötunheim
Race: NanoTiMaster
ID: 1918344
Alternate name(s): Hymir

Man, I feel it's too soon to be throwing these kinds of numbers around. LOL.

Good luck with your plan joker.. I doubt you'll be able to beat anyone to 20 with this plan, but you might have some fun pushing the limits of growth.
Z E R O - Jötunheim - 1907332 - UnKnown of the TOLAH
*Zero - 1991093
Spoiler
xdjoker
Fledgling Forumer
ID: 0

Z E R O wrote:Man, I feel it's too soon to be throwing these kinds of numbers around. LOL.

Good luck with your plan joker.. I doubt you'll be able to beat anyone to 20 with this plan, but you might have some fun pushing the limits of growth.

It may be a little soon to be talking about these numbers but give me 2 months time exactly and i will be making at least a trillion/day and about 150,000 units a day. Then it will be time :-D. Then by January's time i will be making a max of 12 trillion a day.

Also i decided to stop racing towards 20 a few months ago. When i stopped ascending i was maybe 1 week behind the highest level ascended so i did have a chance but i gave that up to have a little fun since i have no interest in the main account that they give you at 20.

Hippy sure that would probably be enough but doesn't 1 Quadrillion just have such a nice ring to it :)
Slim87R
Forum Expert

I guess I could use 2 bil to dump into UP. But I might be better off putting those units directly into the mines. :sge

When I start ascending in a few months I will keep this in mind though.
Slim87R
Forum Expert

Actually, I think this is such a great idea I would like to extend the same offer. Not trying to go behind Jokers back here but daily limits would make it hard for anyone to offload their soldiers quickly to ascend. Send as many as Joker can handle and send me some too and I will return your daily limit until you have all your soldiers back after you ascend. It is a win for everybody. My daily UP is not as high as Jokers but it is over 7k a day right now and growing. Between us you could unload 20-25k a day, which is great for people who have hundreds of thousands of soldiers. I of course am willing to buy soldiers as well for straight naq. PM me here or in-game and we can work out the details.

Mods: I think it might be a good idea to make a market sub-category just for Newgrounds in here since we have trade offers starting to float about.

Return to “New Grounds General”