~System Overlords declare war on KAGES~

Warning: Role Playing Zone - Content guidelines are applied less stringently.
For the many battle and war threads, and individual challenges for other players.
Forum rules
This is a war Forum. Minors, faint of heart, or those with heart conditions are encouraged to use the General forums.
The team reserves its right to change the titles of threads to ensure that the title reflects the nature of the thread
Link to: Message from the Section Head and Mods
Dexter Morgan™
Forum Elite
Alliance: ~Dark Dominium~
Race: ~DDE~
ID: 8675309
Alternate name(s): theDEX,Stewie Griffin,Sylar,Dis Tra Tuat Harsesis,Dark Lunas,BANNED to keep my valid points out of the public sounds like MSNBC is running this forum

Re: ~System Overlords declare war on KAGES~

Kjarkur wrote:
Field Marshall wrote:I actually kinda like it.

We were designed to serve and be ruled. This is the System Lords. Good role play in that regard.

Precisely.

Bring back roleplaying!

:sge =D> :sge :smt023

PM Sent to KAGES.

Subject: war terms

Message text:

you already have 6 vs 2 and level 36 i think you will be just fine. i have 30 lol. and crap for resources, it will be fun role play, and if you don\'t wanna attach ya dont have too, you can just surrender to your gods, pay back our log hits, and stay out of our logs. simple. those are the terms, and their is a war thread up on main.

-Pharaoh

I will add this, your true Gods demand this of you, this is not an option. Either these tributes of repayment and never in our logs again with a surrender to your Gods, or War. Post your answer by Monday please. I am giving you over 48 hours notice to make your decision.

Di`dak`dida?
xDaku
Forum Addict
Alliance: Forgotten Serenity - leader
ID: 27858

It's funny how all the people that were talking about no one letting little alliances grow and do their own thing are the same people judging in this thread. Let 'em enjoy ya hooligans. If any of you remember your small alliance days, stuff like this either breaks an alliance or increases loyalty. Both those options are part of the game.

Numnuts. #-o
Spoiler
Easy^ wrote: I am sorry if my shadow is too awesome for you to stand in.
E
MEZZANINE wrote:
Oooo I like higher math

E=Mc2*SGW = ( ( U = A*S*S ) + ( JT + $$$ + E*G*O ) ) + ( FS = AWESOME + Infinity ). Therefor FS -> DDE :D
Yyith wrote:Yyith says:
thats why women have small feet
get closer to the sink
Spoiler
Mezzanine wrote:Picture a hot summers day, sitting on the grass ( maybe smoking it too lol ), sun shining, cool breeze, cold beer, beautiful lady, perfect Serenity

Now picture your worst nightmare, the grass turned into trenches of mud, rain drenching you, ice winds, down to rations, surrounded by death and destruction

Turning your dreams into nightmares is what we do, heed this warning and pass it on, else you will forget your serenity forever

Blood in 2012 - Updated 1st Sep, 2012:
Spoiler
Attack Soldiers killed: 32,934,122
Defence Soldiers killed: 17,810,494
Attack Supers killed: 777,708,800
Defence Supers killed: 1,004,092,379
Spy Killers killed: 301,726,911
Spies Killed: 1,223,520,310
Total: 3,357,793,016

Raiders lost: 5,324,560
Guards lost: 14,223,773
Super Soldiers lost: 907,918,161
Super Guards lost: 654,870,558
Undercover Agents lost: 411,831,764
Assassin lost: 269,766,078
Total: 2,263,934,894
Juliette
Verified
The Queen
Race: Royalty
ID: 4323
Alternate name(s): Cersei Lannister

xDaku wrote:It's funny how all the people that were talking about no one letting little alliances grow and do their own thing are the same people judging in this thread. Let 'em enjoy ya hooligans. If any of you remember your small alliance days, stuff like this either breaks an alliance or increases loyalty. Both those options are part of the game.

Numnuts. #-o
Hear, hear. :-D
Have fun, guys!
Dexter Morgan™
Forum Elite
Alternate name(s): theDEX,Stewie Griffin,Sylar,Dis Tra Tuat Harsesis,Dark Lunas,BANNED to keep my valid points out of the public sounds like MSNBC is running this forum

Thanks for the always insightful input monkey. :roll:

@ dak,jules,kj,dnd,FM, - cheers

Assassin has been told about the thread, he continues to pm about this kind of surrender or that one....
Also he claims he will, "never give up", yet he wants peace settings.....

Monday 1200 gametime I expect either my terms met, or this continues. Pretty simple....
Dexter Morgan™
Forum Elite

Juliette wrote:
xDaku wrote:It's funny how all the people that were talking about no one letting little alliances grow and do their own thing are the same people judging in this thread. Let 'em enjoy ya hooligans. If any of you remember your small alliance days, stuff like this either breaks an alliance or increases loyalty. Both those options are part of the game.

Numnuts. #-o
Hear, hear. :-D
Have fun, guys!

My last offer to Assassin will be this.

(Repayment is 5 tril, its around 450 bil naq, and the UU i lost was alot more. So A broker of 5 tril, with a surrender to System Overlords and a promise out of our logs in description is accetable. We would accept surrender and set you to neutral for 2 weeks. After that, its back to my policy of 10:1, and to not upset anything in my plans for the galaxy.

Anything else, I am being TOOO nice.

Pharaoh- ~Osiris~
~System Overlords~ Diplo,1ic,Warchief,Warrior,7 year veteran system lord)
Dexter Morgan™
Forum Elite

SuperSaiyan wrote:so the terms are they join you or be destroyed?

Not anymore. :smt015
Pm's between respective leaders have come to new terms as listed in first post.... :smt117 :smt100

I don't want to drag out a pointless slaughter, so if they agree I will post the broker evedince and thread can be closed, if they do NOT agree, then we will see posts of stats besides my 3 descensions so far, and about 8 bil planets destroyed starting whenever I feel like the deadline is up.

Monday game time at 1200, if no broker stating surrender and 14 days of no hits with 10:1 after in details, then its game on. 5 tril, no more no less. :smt025
Lt Boa
Forum Newbie
ID: 0

~Osiris~™ wrote:Hi troll Ss.

A pm from him,not for your clarification, but for ours....

Subject:

Message text:

We are all active and I just made cuts.

Were not disbanning or attaching anyone else.

However, I\'ll add I\'m not interested in fighting anyone. I farm and stay to myself.

So best wishes

So does this mean hes going to stand idly by while we mass his alliance? doesn't sound like a very good leader considering why should they roll over and let 2 people mass them when they have 6 active people

Hey, so I\'ll start by saying I want peace between your alliance and mine.

You attacked me, I attacked you officer, he attacked my friend... It could escalate to war.
I fact he stole my friends planet WBC normally results in war.

But I don\'t want that, I want my alliance to maintain growth. So, I asked your officer to pay for the planet. Then we should all say peace.

Feel free to send your thoughts,
~assassin

my thoughts was if a player doesn't have ANY def on a planet at an above average size and not enough force to strike back at someone for taking it is a weak, careless, and lazy action and therefor they'll be punished for their carelessness.
Engulf The World In Darkness
doc holliday
Forum Elite
Alliance: Unnatural Selection

Aww two system lords how cute. For now the tauri will let you live.
Spoiler
Mathlord wrote:
doc holliday wrote:just don't come off ppt :smt071 :smt043
See what doc is really saying, is his six shooters tickle...until you die from it :D
Spoiler
prsko wrote:
SSG EnterTheLion wrote: As anyone who knows me knows, I never build up planets, if I steal a good one, so be it, but I never waste naq on a planet.
So that triple planet u bought was allready built up?
Or am I twisting your words like the rest?
Dexter Morgan™
Forum Elite

doc holliday wrote:Aww two system lords how cute. For now the tauri will let you live.

How grascious of you Dr. :o
Dexter Morgan™
Forum Elite

PM from Assassin 14:

(Subject:

Message text:

is it possible for you to set the broker?

i will accept :P

and honestly... im only agreeing because i care about my members. i don\'t want them getting into anything i started. so i will pay the 5 tril as my price.

however, if 10:1 is the ratio that you will attack for... that is 100bil naq for every 1tril defense if i am correct.
if thats what you are hitting us for, i ask that you respect if/when we hit for the same ratio.

i\'m not into being a hypocrit or others being hypocritical.

my apologies for making you wait, i was busy hanging out with my friends today,
~assassin)

Broker is here: Trade Maker Trade Partner Goods Traded In Exchange For Time Status Notes
~System Overlord Osiris~ assassin 14 1 Naquadah 5,000,000,000,000 Naquadah Oct 18, 2012, 9:39 pm Open (expires Oct 20, 2012, 9:39 pm ). Surrender Payback to Overlords War_ 10:1 Drah for 14 days active
Dexter Morgan™
Forum Elite

~System Overlord Osiris~ assassin 14 1 Naquadah 5,000,000,000,000 Naquadah Oct 18, 2012, 9:39 pm Completed. Surrender Payback to Overlords War_ 10:1 Drah for 14 days active

War thread is over.
Thanks to community for keeping thread clean, and thanks to assassin for proffessional correspondence.

BTW: WE ARE RECRUITING SYSTEM LORDS....
minato
Forum Grunt
Alliance: KAGES
Race: TOLLAN
ID: 1967457

never was much of a war.

i got farmed, i farmed back, they got mad, descended my members and stole a planet.

i pretty much gave you 1k in turns. so the terms were quite reasonable.

the only thing i need clarified, am i still allowed to farm as long as its to the same ratio you farm us?
Juliette
Verified
The Queen
Race: Royalty
ID: 4323
Alternate name(s): Cersei Lannister

Next time, make sure a term to that extent (or some other ratio applying to you, as you lost this) is included in the DRA you agree on. ;)
~Odin~
Alföðr
Alliance: The Collective
Race: International Pimp

~Osiris~™ wrote:~System Overlord Osiris~ assassin 14 1 Naquadah 5,000,000,000,000 Naquadah Oct 18, 2012, 9:39 pm Completed. Surrender Payback to Overlords War_ 10:1 Drah for 14 days active

War thread is over.
Thanks to community for keeping thread clean, and thanks to assassin for proffessional correspondence.

BTW: WE ARE RECRUITING SYSTEM LORDS....

Closed, Hope you all had fun.
The forces of harchester fought back with all they could, and managed to inflict 145,573,411,725,000 damage
The forces of harchester fought back with all they could, and managed to inflict 3 damage
TGW Annual Community Awards 2014/2015
Spoiler

Return to “The Galactic Colosseum”