newgrounds as it relates to main

For newcomers to ask questions to the other users... this section will usually answer most questions... requesting resources (naq/UUs/ATs) is not to be done here...
dip ship unknown
Forum Irregular
Alliance: none
Race: troll face
ID: 48299
Alternate name(s): eh im me

newgrounds as it relates to main

if you ascend to max in newgrounds you move that acc over to main right?

if so do you have to get rid of your current main account or can you legaly multi?
Juliette wrote: Sab, sab, sabsabsab, sab sab sab sab sab! Sabbity sabbity sabbity sabbity sab sabsab sabsab.

Yes. To the tune of "Row, row, row your boat.."
qutotes and such
Jak of blAdeS wrote: Can we set an end date to this Vendetta? maybe monday when market turns reset?
Regards,
Jak
Albert Einstein wrote:I never said half the crap people say i did
donais wrote:yeah kill the evil empire :P
I guess this makes dip ship like a super hero
Jim wrote:Yes, I compared myself to MLK, and Pops to the founder of Protestantism.
Also, im tempted to name my child Martin Luther and force him to be some kind of visionary.
Bromas
Forum Addict
ID: 97472
Alternate name(s): ~HydroFlux™~, Reinhardt

Re: newgrounds as it relates to main

Juliette
Verified
The Queen
Race: Royalty
ID: 4323
Alternate name(s): Cersei Lannister

dip ship unknown wrote:if you ascend to max in newgrounds you move that acc over to main right?
No.
dip ship unknown wrote: if so do you have to get rid of your current main account or can you legaly multi?
See the linked thread, previous post. Currently the highest ascension level is 18.
(Thanks for the link, Andy.)
Bromas
Forum Addict
ID: 97472
Alternate name(s): ~HydroFlux™~, Reinhardt

Juliette wrote:
dip ship unknown wrote:if you ascend to max in newgrounds you move that acc over to main right?
No.
dip ship unknown wrote: if so do you have to get rid of your current main account or can you legaly multi?
See the linked thread, previous post. Currently the highest ascension level is 18.
(Thanks for the link, Andy.)

I decided reading through the stickied threads would help mod stuff :) Conviently this was posted a few hours after
dip ship unknown
Forum Irregular
Alliance: none
Race: troll face
ID: 48299
Alternate name(s): eh im me

so when you "ascend to main" does your newgrounds acc not exest on newgrounds anymore?
Juliette wrote: Sab, sab, sabsabsab, sab sab sab sab sab! Sabbity sabbity sabbity sabbity sab sabsab sabsab.

Yes. To the tune of "Row, row, row your boat.."
qutotes and such
Jak of blAdeS wrote: Can we set an end date to this Vendetta? maybe monday when market turns reset?
Regards,
Jak
Albert Einstein wrote:I never said half the crap people say i did
donais wrote:yeah kill the evil empire :P
I guess this makes dip ship like a super hero
Jim wrote:Yes, I compared myself to MLK, and Pops to the founder of Protestantism.
Also, im tempted to name my child Martin Luther and force him to be some kind of visionary.

Return to “Newbie/ FAQ Forum”