MaYHeM vs The Swamp Rats.

Warning: Role Playing Zone - Content guidelines are applied less stringently.
For the many battle and war threads, and individual challenges for other players.
Forum rules
This is a war Forum. Minors, faint of heart, or those with heart conditions are encouraged to use the General forums.
The team reserves its right to change the titles of threads to ensure that the title reflects the nature of the thread
Link to: Message from the Section Head and Mods
donais
Forum Regular
Alliance: MaYHeM
Race: Dam girl
ID: 4742

Re: MaYHeM vs The Swamp Rats.

harchester wrote:
donais wrote:meh just keep massing my defense 4 times and counting :P

your clearly one of them ones they are able to mass....perhaps increase your accounts levels to correct that then your not the lady of mH :-D :-D :-D

i kid i kid

perhaps if people other then orge rebuilt their defense I would build them something larger then 2 tril to take off me, or maybe you should just build your defense and I will mass it for u

Do not go where the path may lead, go instead where there is no path and leave a trail.

~Ralph Waldo Emerson
harchester
Forum History
Alliance: Ricos Roughnecks

donais wrote:
harchester wrote:

your clearly one of them ones they are able to mass....perhaps increase your accounts levels to correct that then your not the lady of mH :-D :-D :-D

i kid i kid

perhaps if people other then orge rebuilt their defense I would build them something larger then 2 tril to take off me, or maybe you should just build your defense and I will mass it for u

is that a threat or promise :-D your no match for me...last i checked my def is still 27trill...but im on vac till weekend search me up then...ill clear my schedule you can have me for a weekend of romance... :smt060
Even if you hear a bad story about me, Understand that there was a time I was good to those people to, But they won’t tell you that...
Kikaz
For the Lulz
Alliance: Jötunheim
Race: Lulz
ID: 3471
Alternate name(s): Misery

harchester wrote:
donais wrote:
harchester wrote:

i kid i kid

is that a threat or promise :-D your no match for me...last i checked my def is still 27trill...but im on vac till weekend search me up then...ill clear my schedule you can have me for a weekend of romance... :smt060

Shush noob.
Quotes
Meanwhile in MaYHeM
Duderanch wrote:And so it would come to pass, in December of 2012 the war between the ponies and the pandas broke out..it lasted 21 days, the result? Armagedon.
Noobert wrote:Kikaz scares me at times, and he's in my own alliance.
Dr. House wrote:I HAVE THE POWER! The power to warn, and I will **Filtered** use it too.
Kateaclysmic wrote: I thought you loved me, Kikaz. I'm getting an abortion.
Sarevok wrote:
Kikaz wrote:Ridiculous.
Congrats on the most constructive post ever...
Affirmation wrote: And Speaking of bad boys (the baddest)... Kikaz is right, Q is a family, and Affy is the love child of Kikaz and Kateaclysmic!! That is right... I am NOT AN ABORTION... but she never nursed me and Kikaz stopped being a terrible father figure to Affy years ago... Family - HA... Affy's old arse...[-X

Where is the love Kikaz??? WHERE IS THE LOVE (Dad... :smt047 ) ??? [-(
I creep though shadows
I rise up at night
I live just inside you
And give you a terrible fright
I walk through the darkness
I lurk under your bed
I live in your wardrobe
I creep up in the shed.
I tiptoe through the corridor
I follow you anywhere
I rip your braveness apart
And never ever care
I am fear so don't come near..
2007 Quantum Player of the Year Runner-up - 2011 Villian of the Year - 2012 Hall of Fame - 2012 Quantum Player of the Year Runner-up - Leader and Co-founder of the 2014 Alliance of the Year
Bromas
Forum Addict
ID: 97472
Alternate name(s): ~HydroFlux™~, Reinhardt

Kikaz wrote:
harchester wrote:
donais wrote:
harchester wrote:

i kid i kid

Shush noob.

Nicely done Harchikens :P
Kikaz
For the Lulz

ERMAHGAWG THERE NOT DESCENDED ANYMORE!!!11!!!!1!!!ONE!!!!

Also this ends in 53 hours and 26 minutes.

:shock:
Quotes
Meanwhile in MaYHeM
Duderanch wrote:And so it would come to pass, in December of 2012 the war between the ponies and the pandas broke out..it lasted 21 days, the result? Armagedon.
Dr. House wrote:I HAVE THE POWER! The power to warn, and I will **Filtered** use it too.
Sarevok wrote:
Affirmation wrote: And Speaking of bad boys (the baddest)... Kikaz is right, Q is a family, and Affy is the love child of Kikaz and Kateaclysmic!! That is right... I am NOT AN ABORTION... but she never nursed me and Kikaz stopped being a terrible father figure to Affy years ago... Family - HA... Affy's old arse...[-X

I creep though shadows
I rise up at night
I live just inside you
I lurk under your bed
I live in your wardrobe
I creep up in the shed.
I follow you anywhere
And never ever care
2007 Quantum Player of the Year Runner-up - 2011 Villian of the Year - 2012 Hall of Fame - 2012 Quantum Player of the Year Runner-up - Leader and Co-founder of the 2014 Alliance of the Year
Gohan
Forum Intermediate
Alliance: MaYHeM HC
Race: Jem'hadar
ID: 1913240
Alternate name(s): Gohan, Hope, Kira, Vix, ~Xtr3m3_t14rgri4N.

they're not?! :(
Kikaz
For the Lulz

This is almost over. :(
Quotes
Meanwhile in MaYHeM
Sarevok wrote:

I creep though shadows
I rise up at night
I live just inside you
I lurk under your bed
I live in your wardrobe
I creep up in the shed.
I follow you anywhere
And never ever care
donais
Forum Regular

how much of a jerk would it be to descend them again?

Do not go where the path may lead, go instead where there is no path and leave a trail.

~Ralph Waldo Emerson
ogre9805
Forum Regular

if my maths right guys when the protected stage is over its after the end of the war lol

unfortuneatley i`m tied up all weekend ( as usual ) with the kids but i applaud the friendly respectfull way that u have all acted throughout the last couple weeks with friendly banter taking place with those who`ve massed and been massed

much luvin Ogre

id : 14000
msn stg.ogre@hotmail.co.uk.

I am the punishment of god , if you had not committed great sins , the gods would not of sent a punishment like me upon you
donais
Forum Regular

ogre9805 wrote:if my maths right guys when the protected stage is over its after the end of the war lol

unfortuneatley i`m tied up all weekend ( as usual ) with the kids but i applaud the friendly respectfull way that u have all acted throughout the last couple weeks with friendly banter taking place with those who`ve massed and been massed

much luvin Ogre

thanks Ogre, same back at you
and I think we would all agree if u find the need for a little higher pace in the game your welcome to apply to join us

~Ralph Waldo Emerson
Kikaz
For the Lulz

Good job Swamp Rats.

I shall be PPT for the remainder of the war.

Shoutouts to Ogre9805 and Leonidas I.

Love,

Pinkie Pie
Quotes
Meanwhile in MaYHeM
Sarevok wrote:

I creep though shadows
I rise up at night
I live just inside you
I lurk under your bed
I live in your wardrobe
I creep up in the shed.
I follow you anywhere
And never ever care
Leonidas I
Forum Newbie
Race: Ancient
ID: 22201

Thanks Mayhem! Tried my best with what little time I have.
You guys (and gals) are sure one tough nut to crack!

I'm out for the rest of this, work needs priority at the moment.
iceman007
Forum Newbie

sorry I wasent round for about a week and a half 14hr days and family life killed me when I did have the chance to login I did throw somthing up to kill unsure who took it though but thanks mayhem.
Commander Vimes
Forum Expert
Alliance: T I T α N S Commander
Race: Vaguely Humanoid
ID: 87970

can i mass my old friend gohan just for shiggles? :-D
It's all for the greater gooood
msn commandervimes@live.co.uk
EbilCC
Forum Addict
ID: 0

someone was very naughty and was caught massing/raiding in DDE logs and was punished for it and now has a very sore bum [-X :-D

SJ MENTAL "I have no idea why they would ban you cc you add so much to the community at large"

[9:28:51 PM] robert_paul97: cc is the best

Teesdale: ive been farming all day and havent repaired MS
so CCs little cant blew through my shields (worry)

Return to “The Galactic Colosseum”