New NewGrounds centric Alliance

Specific to server: "GateWars: New Grounds"
~Bullseye~
Fledgling Forumer
ID: 1990685
Alternate name(s): ~Bullseye~ ~Beelzebub~ Domino

Re: New NewGrounds centric Alliance

™LoT wrote:depends...you can olso go down you know :D but i belive after few weeks your income will be so huge will not matter how much you farm...and you need alot of uu put in MS...i dont think sombody want to lose his MS for few bad hits on sombody who will respond :D

My plan is to indeed get back up to big size, will take a while, but atleast i will be at max ascension. Be nice to get 50bill a turn again. lol But as for war im not really a fighter and will not start a war, but i will certainly finish it. :) That day will come, but not yet.
™LoT
Forum Regular
Alliance: TDD
Race: Furlings
Alternate name(s): Gods and Goddess of the Anunnaki

will come this time when i will start playng like 5 years ago...to bring hell to my enemy :D

Visentinel
Forum Intermediate
Race: Visacious
ID: 0

I think you need enough MS to strike to tho, the MS transfer your strike units to the enemy realm.
It says on mine 100 units per MS x4 from techs.

Massings are going to hurt in the future if any wars break out due to the fact that it takes twice as many units in strike vs defense due to the weapons although a higher strike tech could mitigate that but in any case a MS rebuild would be needed at least enough to transport the units to fight back...
Maltaze
Forum Newbie

Well, you still have a lot of work to do if you plan to catch up with TCC in terms of alliance activity. All of the members are damn useful and I will soon be returning the favor when I ascend to 17/18 or so :)
™LoT
Forum Regular

Visentinel wrote:I think you need enough MS to strike to tho, the MS transfer your strike units to the enemy realm.
It says on mine 100 units per MS x4 from techs.

Massings are going to hurt in the future if any wars break out due to the fact that it takes twice as many units in strike vs defense due to the weapons although a higher strike tech could mitigate that but in any case a MS rebuild would be needed at least enough to transport the units to fight back...

Its very good trick there with MS...not to many sre aware about that...is not necesary to lose to many fleets...:p

Visentinel
Forum Intermediate
Race: Visacious

lol, how can someone not notice ? it says it in armory, on the main page and in the battle reports.
™LoT
Forum Regular

i mean your 3k-5k MS can be mass without lossing so much if striker know how :P

Return to “New Grounds General”