FS vs DDE

Warning: Role Playing Zone - Content guidelines are applied less stringently.
For the many battle and war threads, and individual challenges for other players.
Forum rules
This is a war Forum. Minors, faint of heart, or those with heart conditions are encouraged to use the General forums.
The team reserves its right to change the titles of threads to ensure that the title reflects the nature of the thread
Link to: Message from the Section Head and Mods
harchester
Forum History
Alliance: Ricos Roughnecks

Re: FS vs DDE

Last 4 pages are just lulz....
Even if you hear a bad story about me, Understand that there was a time I was good to those people to, But they won’t tell you that...
~Les Erebus~
Forum Addict
Alliance: TF
ID: 1907332

i would say 235 pages mate..
philipbanks 2:41 PM

Man I can mass from right here in my shower and it feels nice

lesennemis 2:42 PM

stop using massing for non pure duties in the shower and yes i am quoting that
jedi~tank
Forum Zombie
ID: 0

Les Ennemis wrote:
Jedi~Tank wrote:
~Chewbacca~ wrote:Les I have spoken to you a few times only but from what I have and I know FM and Odie I do not think that the post you just made is entirely you mate, please re read it and edit it cause in my opinion it aint you.

Also everyone is complaining about everything just remember don't complain about something and do what your complaining about.

Wowie this thread has gone to the dump :( Anyway I won't be coming back here after what I have read so enjoy, cause if this is the community and conduct of 2 long standing empires in this game the future is quite worrying even moreso than it already is.

I know my opinion doesn't mean much but yeah im out like a trout.

Any conversations I have will be via PM ingame or forums enjoy and keep well all.

Cheers
Alpha Rat (For those in FS/FP who remember LLS)
~Belsamber~ (For those in DDE who know me as their HC)

No its not the community and conduct of 2 longstanding empires, DDE is a long standing empire, fs is a rag tag half ass alliance. This is war, they dont play ingame so we play it out here, fs cant win either one. Too bad and get over it.

@ Bels man I cant go and edit that cause sadly that s how i feel about your leader..

Just 2 weeks ago you wanted my nuts, when I refused to tell you my account info you got pissy and changed your mind AGAIN. :smt043

"What I want to see is a tight knit group not a collection of people pulling in different directions"
Deni
~Les Erebus~
Forum Addict

i wanted your details to mass you.. but you dont have enough balls to give them to lil ole Les. lulz re-thought that one
Last edited by ~Les Erebus~ on Wed Apr 03, 2013 3:41 pm, edited 1 time in total.

EbilCC
Forum Addict

first of all Odin its in the OE DDE war thread about my kills

2ndly Im back

3rd FS have nothing when I log or are on PPT in so STHU les

4th FM i have been sitting farming HVE and FS for weeks on nothing worth killing

5th les STHU stop crying like a pre madona

6th I hope to get this thread closed this thread is a lot of crap that isnt worth the time of day for anyone

7th odin how about building a account from scratch and descended people LIKE ME instead buying it already well built you are crap on ascended u havent done crap on your own u are a a noob o i killed 22 people wah wah wah wah wah grow up u princess u are nothing in this game

8th OE and DDE ended due to things which FS wont ever get it wasnt JT being power hungry i was OE and DDE i know both sides of it talking about either makes use look incompentant

9th speaking of incompentant thanks for the 100 trillion

10th I was going to make mum jokes but i dont need to there all gone to the pub to pole dance for dollar bills

SJ MENTAL "I have no idea why they would ban you cc you add so much to the community at large"

[9:28:51 PM] robert_paul97: cc is the best

Teesdale: ive been farming all day and havent repaired MS
so CCs little cant blew through my shields (worry)
harchester
Forum History
Alliance: Ricos Roughnecks

Les Ennemis wrote:i wanted your details to mass you.. but you dont have enough balls to give them to lil ole Les. I dont want your junk you pedophile looking creep

Its silly to post such things on a forums where kids actually play mate perhaps edit :)
Even if you hear a bad story about me, Understand that there was a time I was good to those people to, But they won’t tell you that...
EbilCC
Forum Addict

Les Ennemis wrote:i wanted your details to mass you.. but you dont have enough balls to give them to lil ole Les. I dont want your junk you pedophile looking creep

ur little i never doubted it for a moment

SJ MENTAL "I have no idea why they would ban you cc you add so much to the community at large"

jedi~tank
Forum Zombie

Ha lol, the answer is NO LES!

"What I want to see is a tight knit group not a collection of people pulling in different directions"
Deni
EbilCC
Forum Addict

Jedi~Tank wrote:

Ha lol, the answer is NO LES!

i think he wants ur fone number les we dont swing any way ur implying nice to be fancied im sure

~Les Erebus~
Forum Addict

edited and my apoligies to Jedi that one was out of order ;)

CC your mum was at my house last night and gave me all of her one dollars bills :smt060

EbilCC
Forum Addict

thats rite u need all the money u can get since u live in a cardboard box and u use the money to go to a internet cafe

Halisstra
Fledgling Forumer
Alliance: Forgotten Serenity
Race: Drow
ID: 1974167

harchester wrote:Its silly to post such things on a forums where kids actually play mate

Couldn't agree more, I think it's about time that BOTH sides stop to consider what they're posting before they post it, this thread is becoming poisonous

I swear by my pretty floral bonnet I will end you

FreeSpirit - freespirit2587@hotmail.com says:
im a spacecake wth rumfilling
EbilCC
Forum Addict

Halisstra wrote:
harchester wrote:Its silly to post such things on a forums where kids actually play mate

Couldn't agree more, I think it's about time that BOTH sides stop to consider what they're posting before they post it, this thread is becoming poisonous

to late its been asked for it to close if not people will post things to make sure its closed its that simple this thread should been locked ages ago if people dont want abuse I say leave now b4 it gets ugly cos its going to get uglier to the mods lock it for good that i promise and or pm mod asking it to be locked

Halisstra
Fledgling Forumer
Alliance: Forgotten Serenity
Race: Drow
ID: 1974167

I wasn't aware that everyone was so lacking in self control

I swear by my pretty floral bonnet I will end you

FreeSpirit - freespirit2587@hotmail.com says:
im a spacecake wth rumfilling
EbilCC
Forum Addict

no we have control pm the mods to close it or else we are intentional going to make it very rough to get it closed for good simple its been bad b4 let the sensible people pm pysco to get it locked b4 we go to that stage

Return to “The Galactic Colosseum”