Ascended Race wars

For general discussion about the tournament, battles, vendettas and for requesting team members or requesting to be apart of a team.
Tetrismonkey
Forum Expert
Alliance: Leaf Village
ID: 0

Ascended - Tournament

[spoiler]Waking up to the sound of a nearby explosion, you take in your surroundings and remove yourself from bed. Johny sprawls into your grand room, ah Johny...a damn fine friend, had some fun times with him! You slant your head at the sight of his left arm, has he been wounded? You see his mouth move and blood drip from his sleeve but your mind takes nothing in, you're still in a daze. A Farnix planetary cannon drives a shot nearby immediately shaking you up, sound resonates to every inch of your body, it is war! You focus your eyes on Johny as he shouts out something about the Ori attacking. Simultaneously as you suit up, Johny fills you in with a short but detailed report updating events that have elapsed.

Taking it in, you start formulating plans, breaking down scenarios.
The kinetic barrier suddenly breaks, and a window smashes with a Tolah rolling through, unhindering he pulls out a side arm and empties his magazine at you, by this time though Johny has stepped up to the plate and taken the rounds for you, his body limp and numb he crumbles under his own weight and hits the ground hard. You let out an unyielding yell at the intruder, running up to him you put tremendous force into a kick which pushes him back against the wall. Trying to compose yourself you turn to your Demi-God Ayianna standing firm guarding your door, making eye contact they sense what you need and immediately toss you the trusty 'pile driver' as you walk over to this now scared little Tolah. Planting the barrel into its mouth you unleash a round following it up with a few more down their body, painting your ex-white wall with blood, and a few guts, here and there.
You comport yourself quickly, this is war, lives are continuously lost and one man, one friend, cannot bring you down.

Walking over a bridge you look to your left, at the sunrise, a faint figure you can see bordering the horizon, upon closer inspection with a rifle scope you disarm from your soldier, it appears to be no Ori, Ajna, Tolah or Indu, not any Demi-God or any acknowledgeable race...it is large in size, weaponized with unprecedented tech...it appears to be the tournament overlord....

Although inquisitive with a few questions arising, you continue on reaching the command centre, signing in you compile data from scouts, outposts and relays from across the galaxies, sifting through the data you can't believe your eyes. This war is not local, it is not just a group, extremists or your enemies. You slouch back in your chair as you take it in...This is a race war.

Slowly bringing yourself back to reality you decode and view your messages, which reinforce your obvious findings, messages from your race all over the universe are coming in. Reports of attacks, high level missions and briefings, death counts and homeworlds lost, appear before your eyes. Technology mappings, new encoding techniques, better/cheaper weapons, prototypes, ANYTHING that is of use in fighting this war, all of it, from every colony, militarized zone, every science group is being sent out to all available Ajna.

As you sit back in your chair (pure leather may I add), you remember the Overlord. What was it doing here? Is it playing some sick game? Surely not, it creates and uses other realms for that.....doesn't it?

It is time for you to decide:[/spoiler]
Wonder why my post count is so low? Thats because I was deleted. Why you may ask?
Well, thats because I exposed the truth about Zeratul and Admin Jason had to cover it up.
Mathlord
Forum Zombie
Alliance: Tauri Alliance
Race: Tollan
ID: 12759

Re: What is this?

Spoiler

13:38 General Zeus Sabotage Repelled 377,977,330 details

The forces of simpson_eh fought back with all they could, and managed to inflict 305,393,963,879,000 damage on Mathlord's forces!
They managed to eradicate 4,635,986 of Mathlord's troops.
---
The forces of simpson_eh fought back with all they could, and managed to inflict 12 damage on Mathlord's forces!
They managed to eradicate 0 of Mathlord's troops.
Master_Splinter
Forum Irregular
Alliance: TF HC
Race: Tollan
ID: 1936322

Re: What is this?

Johny... NOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!
Such is Life
00:46:30 on 22nd Jun Executed EnterTheLion
06:03:41 on 4th Apr Descended High Empty
2013 Award
Spoiler

2012 Award
Spoiler
Mar 15, 23:04 Kikaz Destroy Military Repelled 6,283,641,911
hokiehomeboy: i taught MS many things, along the way he learned to be a bad ass mother **Filtered**
Ascended Arena Wins: 5
jacs48
Forum Newbie

Ascended - ??

hey i know that this is probably a wrong forum to post this on but i was wondering what happened to the cosmic trade and what happened to the ascended gate wars? i think it was good but its not in teh update section.
Juliette
Verified
The Queen
Race: Royalty
ID: 4323
Alternate name(s): Cersei Lannister

Re: Ascended - ??

It was not, so I helped (this is not exactly the proper spot either, but it is closer).

There is a server-wide tournament going on; a 'free for all' between the 4 separate races. You can hit the 3 other races; talk to your fellow people, and have fun.
All regular activity is suspended as long as you are in the tournament. If you wish, I can kill you and let you resume your usual activity (although for now, all farms are in the tournament as well, so I recommend getting some tournament experience, make a few friends, the works). :)

Good luck, and have fun! All power to you.
Sol
Forum Addict

Re: Ascended - ??

^ What she said.
Kill everyone you hate :P learn how to quickly take someone out.
Also I will give you a gold star because you did manage to create a thread in the right section. A large chunk of people have problems with creating new threads and posting stuff in the right sections on these forums :P
Field Marshall wrote:
Sol wrote:It's not going to destroy your life :P
Really?
I think this is sig worthy in fact.
Maha Vishnu
System Lord
Alliance: Pharoah- Goauld Empire
Race: Goa'uld

Ascended Race wars

Well, looks like there are some fun battles going on.

The funniest one is Calesta vs Fruc. Each seem to be nibbling at each other, testing each other.
Another Ori brother looked like they where on the ropes and then came back.

Fun fun fun

Host=Does not matter, Goauld=Maha Vishnu, Ori = ????? OOC:=ME
Descensions
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Guild
Forum Addict
Alliance: Retiring
Race: Draeden
ID: 1916018
Location: writing a booklet so people understand my humour :D

Re: Ascended Race wars

It does seem to be that the ori have been pretty heavily targetted, could be due to your kind spreading threats to all other races to try and gain more power..... or you guys ae too weak to protect yourselves :sge

Indu shall prevail :-D

the next person to manage to take out an Indu from the tornement shall have the full power of the indu brought down upon them :smt093 ( in the spirit of keeping the fun in this and having some roleplay in the tournement)
Retired but still on a rampage
Spoiler
Rudy Peña wrote:Yea, OE is the the next FS in terms of snipers. We proud ourselves on it to the point we give out awards and see who can mass the most with a 0 def.
Drahazar wrote:Im happy to snipe anyone i want, why should i build any defences for you people
George Hazard wrote:FM is like a rite of passage for alliances.
You haven't truly made it to manhood until you've slept with the town prostitute.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Urke
Forum Grunt
Alternate name(s): Night Hawk

Harakash Maha Vishnu wrote:Well, looks like there are some fun battles going on.

The funniest one is Calesta vs Fruc. Each seem to be nibbling at each other, testing each other.
Another Ori brother looked like they where on the ropes and then came back.

Fun fun fun

21:22:39 on 7th Dec Executer Mr. Fruc -- Indu Hunted Mr. Calesta -- Ajna R.I.P. :smt117
Ancient Thor
Fledgling Forumer
Race: Ancient

Congrats Mr. Fruc :D Another one bites the dust

BTW I haven't gave up just yet so all of you who have so much AT's to waste, just hit me :D

@ Guildy: The ori are rare yet powerful beings, so we havent finished quite yet.

Regards Thor
And all that once was is now lost for none now lives to remember it!
I have new SIG:

The forces of yoyo fought back with all they could, and managed to
inflict 47,742,060,061,015 to 6 damage on [AG] Thor’s forces!

With 602,853,790,117,431 power remaining, they manage to eliminate 1438263 of yoyo's Covert Ops!

Trade feedback:
http://herebegames.com/StarGateWarsNew/ ... 8&t=104900

Thor says:
oh and my 60b def is still standing :D
*how awesome is that?
GrizzZzzly says:
*we tried maasing it
Guild
Forum Addict

Guild wrote:the next person to manage to take out an Indu from the tornement shall have the full power of the indu brought down upon them :smt093 ( in the spirit of keeping the fun in this and having some roleplay in the tournement)

02:44:31 on 8th Dec Guildy [TDD] -- Indu Tree [TATs (old man)] -- Ajna 2031

revenge has been exacted for my fallen comrade,

the ori came knocking at my door last night, but were sent on there way when their trickery could not outmatch the indu powers

(lots and lots of defended attacks from green monster)
Spoiler
Rudy Peña wrote:Yea, OE is the the next FS in terms of snipers. We proud ourselves on it to the point we give out awards and see who can mass the most with a 0 def.
Drahazar wrote:Im happy to snipe anyone i want, why should i build any defences for you people
You haven't truly made it to manhood until you've slept with the town prostitute.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
prsko
Forum Irregular

Still in my favour :smt058
Guild
Forum Addict

prsko wrote:Still in my favour :smt058

yeah indeed :-D
that CS is a fair machine you have !! :smt060
Spoiler
Clockwork
The Ablest Man
Alliance: Multiverse
Race: Clockwork Admin
ID: 1940718

Almost got rodwolf out, but he came online and pulled off a last minute save!
Admin for all the Forum things...
Click Me for forum rules.
Click Me for Game admin contact details.
prsko
Forum Irregular

Thx Guild :D

That situation sucks Clockwork, unless you do it to someone else hehe

Return to “Tournament Discussion”