CBF issue......

A place for declaration of, requests for, and bragging about, one on one personal wars ...
Fallen Gabriel
Forum Regular
Alliance: Ricos Warlords
Race: Sistem Lord
ID: 0

CBF issue......

Well to be honest this is my first open post in vendy corner (by that I meen I never do vendis,vaste of time in my books).
You farmed on Rico teritory a bit to much....you got massed for your trouble.You do a mass on me. I say game on.....But oh wait,I get a memo,you on so many mass lists it will become hard to actualy do something to you....you merlined planets.....wise,since thats only thing you got left...Anyway you dead.......Period.....
~wolverine~
Forum Addict

Re: CBF issue......

Fallen Gabriel wrote:Well to be honest this is my first open post in vendy corner (by that I meen I never do vendis,vaste of time in my books).
You farmed on Rico teritory a bit to much....you got massed for your trouble.You do a mass on me. I say game on.....But oh wait,I get a memo,you on so many mass lists it will become hard to actualy do something to you....you merlined planets.....wise,since thats only thing you got left...Anyway you dead.......Period.....

sorry man, we massed him earlier. He had nice stats :P
Fallen Gabriel
Forum Regular

~Wolverine~ wrote:
Fallen Gabriel wrote:Well to be honest this is my first open post in vendy corner (by that I meen I never do vendis,vaste of time in my books).

Nope you didnt.....RW took his 70T def and 170 mill spies.....Then some folks hit him.....He massed back.....damn you.....I missed my second mass on him by a couple of minutes...... :smt050 :smt050 :smt050 :smt050
Now the race for his planets begin..... :smt043 :smt043
~wolverine~
Forum Addict

Fallen Gabriel wrote:
~Wolverine~ wrote:

Nope you didnt.....RW took his 70T def and 170 mill spies.....Then some folks hit him.....He massed back.....damn you.....I missed my second mass on him by a couple of minutes...... :smt050 :smt050 :smt050 :smt050

pff :P
R8
Forum Elder
Alliance: TL Leader

Grrrrrr :(
Spoiler
Spoiler
Military Experience 1,xxx,138,430,217 Ranked: 1
Naquadah Stolen 8,xxx,795,393,564,617
Juliette wrote: Cheapo. You shouldn't go for anything under $100Billion, Gohanman. ;)
Check out my greatest hit
http://stargatewars.herebegames.com/vie ... 0&t=151693
My 2nd greatest hit
http://stargatewars.herebegames.com/vie ... 1&t=188473
Kikaz
For the Lulz
Alliance: Jötunheim
Race: Lulz
ID: 3471
Alternate name(s): Misery

lol
Quotes
Meanwhile in MaYHeM
Duderanch wrote:And so it would come to pass, in December of 2012 the war between the ponies and the pandas broke out..it lasted 21 days, the result? Armagedon.
Noobert wrote:Kikaz scares me at times, and he's in my own alliance.
Dr. House wrote:I HAVE THE POWER! The power to warn, and I will **Filtered** use it too.
Kateaclysmic wrote: I thought you loved me, Kikaz. I'm getting an abortion.
Sarevok wrote:
Kikaz wrote:Ridiculous.
Congrats on the most constructive post ever...
Affirmation wrote: And Speaking of bad boys (the baddest)... Kikaz is right, Q is a family, and Affy is the love child of Kikaz and Kateaclysmic!! That is right... I am NOT AN ABORTION... but she never nursed me and Kikaz stopped being a terrible father figure to Affy years ago... Family - HA... Affy's old arse...[-X

Where is the love Kikaz??? WHERE IS THE LOVE (Dad... :smt047 ) ??? [-(
I creep though shadows
I rise up at night
I live just inside you
And give you a terrible fright
I walk through the darkness
I lurk under your bed
I live in your wardrobe
I creep up in the shed.
I tiptoe through the corridor
I follow you anywhere
I rip your braveness apart
And never ever care
I am fear so don't come near..
2007 Quantum Player of the Year Runner-up - 2011 Villian of the Year - 2012 Hall of Fame - 2012 Quantum Player of the Year Runner-up - Leader and Co-founder of the 2014 Alliance of the Year
R0B3RT
Forum Zombie
Alliance: jaded empire
Race: fighter

Fallen Gabriel wrote:
~Wolverine~ wrote:

i see him farm in dde with 25 trill strike and 25 mil spy trained 3 trill def
i massed him i don.t see is ricos target :( sorry
Kikaz
For the Lulz
Alliance: Jötunheim
Race: Lulz
ID: 3471
Alternate name(s): Misery

R0B3RT wrote:
Fallen Gabriel wrote:
~Wolverine~ wrote:

i see him farm in dde with 25 trill strike and 25 mil spy trained 3 trill def
i massed him i don.t see is ricos target :( sorry

lol don't think it matters who gets him Rob.

If ricos didn't mH would have for farming.

And by the looks of R8's post TL too. xD
Quotes
Meanwhile in MaYHeM
Duderanch wrote:And so it would come to pass, in December of 2012 the war between the ponies and the pandas broke out..it lasted 21 days, the result? Armagedon.
Noobert wrote:Kikaz scares me at times, and he's in my own alliance.
Dr. House wrote:I HAVE THE POWER! The power to warn, and I will **Filtered** use it too.
Kateaclysmic wrote: I thought you loved me, Kikaz. I'm getting an abortion.
Sarevok wrote:
Kikaz wrote:Ridiculous.
Congrats on the most constructive post ever...
Affirmation wrote: And Speaking of bad boys (the baddest)... Kikaz is right, Q is a family, and Affy is the love child of Kikaz and Kateaclysmic!! That is right... I am NOT AN ABORTION... but she never nursed me and Kikaz stopped being a terrible father figure to Affy years ago... Family - HA... Affy's old arse...[-X

Where is the love Kikaz??? WHERE IS THE LOVE (Dad... :smt047 ) ??? [-(
I creep though shadows
I rise up at night
I live just inside you
And give you a terrible fright
I walk through the darkness
I lurk under your bed
I live in your wardrobe
I creep up in the shed.
I tiptoe through the corridor
I follow you anywhere
I rip your braveness apart
And never ever care
I am fear so don't come near..
2007 Quantum Player of the Year Runner-up - 2011 Villian of the Year - 2012 Hall of Fame - 2012 Quantum Player of the Year Runner-up - Leader and Co-founder of the 2014 Alliance of the Year
Gohan
Forum Intermediate
Alliance: MaYHeM HC
Race: Jem'hadar
ID: 1913240
Alternate name(s): Gohan, Hope, Kira, Vix, ~Xtr3m3_t14rgri4N.

On mH, Ricos, DDE & TL **Filtered** list? Good luck with that one! :smt023
Mr Wang
Fledgling Forumer
Alternate name(s): DucknDive

lol
moses
Forum Zombie
Alliance: Leaf
Race: Na'vi
ID: 48618

lulz have fun gab :smt060 hopefully you beat the restvofbthese jackals to the good stuff
Spoiler
Mr Wang
Fledgling Forumer
Alternate name(s): DucknDive

moses of romania wrote:lulz have fun gab :smt060 hopefully you beat the restvofbthese jackals to the good stuff

:smt060 you moses
Aisar Saqib
Forum Expert
Alliance: TF HC
Race: TF
ID: 1912374
Alternate name(s): ASJ, messenger of death,deadily knight,lord cyrus..

lulz and GL gabriel... :smt060

Most Slaughters: 70 by ASJ

Trade feedback:
http://stargatewars.herebegames.com/vie ... 8&t=191582

SGW awards and past sigs:
Spoiler
ImageImage
R0B3RT
Forum Zombie
Alliance: jaded empire
Race: fighter

Aisar Saqib wrote:lulz and GL gabriel... :smt060

ASJ MOD NOW? ](*,) ](*,) ](*,)
Fallen Gabriel
Forum Regular

R0B3RT wrote:
Aisar Saqib wrote:lulz and GL gabriel... :smt060

ASJ MOD NOW? ](*,) ](*,) ](*,)

Rob this will make your day......you are now my official minion..... #-o #-o #-o
I got the first mass on him,you the second....and anyone else that gets a crack at him is officialy my minion...
CBF pm to me......

Cant you mass me yourself or do you need all your little minions helping you? haha peasant

Fell of my chair laughing.... :-D :-D :-D

Return to “Vendetta corner”