Team HVE vs ?

Warning: Role Playing Zone - Content guidelines are applied less stringently.
For the many battle and war threads, and individual challenges for other players.
Forum rules
This is a war Forum. Minors, faint of heart, or those with heart conditions are encouraged to use the General forums.
The team reserves its right to change the titles of threads to ensure that the title reflects the nature of the thread
Link to: Message from the Section Head and Mods
harchester
Forum History
Alliance: Ricos Roughnecks

Re: Team HVE vs ?

Dark Saiyan Tacoma wrote:
harchester wrote:
Mr Wang wrote:How about a mH/Ricos v HVE .... to make up the numbers ?

With the time of year, alot off peeps spending time with family ....... just an idea ???

this post made me lul in my pantz

thats an excellent idea :-D

ill give moses and agnoch a good riding 8)

hmmm i was luling at the fact a ricos member sugested they would need mayhem help to produse a team fit to fight leaf ;) not that i thought it was a "excellent idear" :smt043

the oponents we have sourced need not merge to produse a team of skill and abilaty :smt035

Read his Tag...he isnt Ricos :-"

but Ricos nor mH need to merge, im sure a team of 5 from either Ricos or mH could match your guys in ability anyway :smt019
Even if you hear a bad story about me, Understand that there was a time I was good to those people to, But they won’t tell you that...
dark lord tacoma
Forum Elite
Alliance: ROT
Race: System Lord
ID: 1991753
Alternate name(s): *~Thoth~

oops typed it the wrong way round #-o i still luling tho and there aint nuthing you can do to stop me :smt047 :smt019
"Play the game for more than you can afford to lose... only then will you learn the game."
Winston Churchill
Tek wrote: Your're attempting to gain a steady footing, on a moral highground made of rice pudding.

You have started playing at 15:46:39 on 29. August 2008
Eärendil wrote:I am going to mass them all
harchester
Forum History

Dark Saiyan Tacoma wrote:oops typed it the wrong way round #-o i still luling tho and there aint nuthing you can do to stop me :smt047 :smt019

I could come off vac mode and go to town on you....but your lucky i like you and am abit to busy to come off vac mode atm :-"

unless this happens where you guys take on some from Ricos and mH :-"
Even if you hear a bad story about me, Understand that there was a time I was good to those people to, But they won’t tell you that...
dark lord tacoma
Forum Elite

harchester wrote:
Dark Saiyan Tacoma wrote:oops typed it the wrong way round #-o i still luling tho and there aint nuthing you can do to stop me :smt047 :smt019

I could come off vac mode and go to town on you....but your lucky i like you and am abit to busy to come off vac mode atm :-"

i asure you you couldnt kill one unit of mine harch no matter how hard you try :smt043 army size 35 :-D
"Play the game for more than you can afford to lose... only then will you learn the game."
Winston Churchill
Tek wrote: Your're attempting to gain a steady footing, on a moral highground made of rice pudding.

harchester
Forum History

harchester wrote:

i asure you you couldnt kill one unit of mine harch no matter how hard you try :smt043 army size 35 :-D

your officerS? :smt025

how come your so low? you need some help building up? hit me up on pm i have some friends holding uu yo can have :-)
Kikaz
For the Lulz
Alliance: Jötunheim
Race: Lulz
ID: 3471
Alternate name(s): Misery

harchester wrote:

With the time of year, alot off peeps spending time with family ....... just an idea ???

hmmm i was luling at the fact a ricos member sugested they would need mayhem help to produse a team fit to fight leaf ;) not that i thought it was a "excellent idear" :smt043

the oponents we have sourced need not merge to produse a team of skill and abilaty :smt035

*sigh* and according to Loki, HVE is scared to fight mH without him, and refuse any reschedule.

Yet when someone suggests we pull some members from our allies to make up the numbers our skill and ability is brought up and questioned.

Nubz,

Kikaz - mH War Chief.
Quotes
Meanwhile in MaYHeM
Duderanch wrote:And so it would come to pass, in December of 2012 the war between the ponies and the pandas broke out..it lasted 21 days, the result? Armagedon.
Noobert wrote:Kikaz scares me at times, and he's in my own alliance.
Dr. House wrote:I HAVE THE POWER! The power to warn, and I will **Filtered** use it too.
Kateaclysmic wrote: I thought you loved me, Kikaz. I'm getting an abortion.
Sarevok wrote:
Kikaz wrote:Ridiculous.
Congrats on the most constructive post ever...
Affirmation wrote: And Speaking of bad boys (the baddest)... Kikaz is right, Q is a family, and Affy is the love child of Kikaz and Kateaclysmic!! That is right... I am NOT AN ABORTION... but she never nursed me and Kikaz stopped being a terrible father figure to Affy years ago... Family - HA... Affy's old arse...[-X

Where is the love Kikaz??? WHERE IS THE LOVE (Dad... :smt047 ) ??? [-(
I creep though shadows
I rise up at night
I live just inside you
And give you a terrible fright
I walk through the darkness
I lurk under your bed
I live in your wardrobe
I creep up in the shed.
I tiptoe through the corridor
I follow you anywhere
I rip your braveness apart
And never ever care
I am fear so don't come near..
2007 Quantum Player of the Year Runner-up - 2011 Villian of the Year - 2012 Hall of Fame - 2012 Quantum Player of the Year Runner-up - Leader and Co-founder of the 2014 Alliance of the Year
harchester
Forum History

Kikaz wrote:
harchester wrote:

*sigh* and according to Loki, HVE is scared to fight mH without him, and refuse any reschedule.

Yet when someone suggests we pull some members from our allies to make up the numbers our skill and ability is brought up and questioned.

Nubz,

Kikaz - mH War Chief.

Get Tormented allaince members i herd they were beasts of the game... :smt025
dark lord tacoma
Forum Elite

harchester wrote:
harchester wrote:

your officerS? :smt025

how come your so low? you need some help building up? hit me up on pm i have some friends holding uu yo can have :-)

i dont need a big army size atm as im currently a perg raider 8-[ but thnx for the offer :-)
Kikaz wrote:*sigh* and according to Loki, HVE is scared to fight mH without him, and refuse any reschedule.

Nubz,

Kikaz - mH War Chief.

Hve isnt some little puppy who hide behind a big bulldog, and in fact lloth is the one who doesnt want the rescedule look back at the first page of this topic and you will see
[spoiler]
Loki™ wrote:Be quick then. I don't want to end up spending my vacation in peace.
[/spoiler]

also we have been pushing the date for fun wars back for months due to opersition becoming busy and as we all know lloth doesnt like waiting so we want it sooner rather than later

as for your upset at the "skill and ability" comment i was merley pointing out we had sorted a opponent whom wouldnt need to merge to meet us on a levl plain field for the required start date :smt056 . and was not a Pathetic shout of you arn't very good, as id tell you strait if you were crap ask ss if you dont belive me ive trolled him about his lack of skill and ability more than once :smt042
Winston Churchill

matty~
Forum Regular
Alliance: RIcos warlords
Race: i need sleep
ID: 1950534
Alternate name(s): ~matty~
xzxmattyxzx

so because people want to spend time with family and friends due to holiday's skill and ability brought up

LulZ

that makes no sense imo and i dont see why? maybe hve scared cant handle it? :smt017
dont fight a retard..they'lll drag you down and beat you with experience
Spoiler
Some say im insane....I say..My Sanity just took a break

Im so far from the grapevine, im buying grapes from the supermarket.
BEWARE MY SCOPE ZOOMS HEAT SEAKING SCOPE . PRO SNIPER BABY
harchester
Forum History

matty~ wrote:so because people want to spend time with family and friends due to holiday's skill and ability brought up

LulZ

that makes no sense imo and i dont see why? maybe hve scared cant handle it? :smt017

Ricos and mH ---- Who would wanna take that powerhouse on??

Take the fame HVE DO IT!!!!
dark lord tacoma
Forum Elite

matty~ wrote:so because people want to spend time with family and friends due to holiday's skill and ability brought up

LulZ

did you not even read my reply to kikaz ??? #-o ill post it in a larger font for you

as for your upset at the "skill and ability" comment i was merley pointing out we had sorted a opponent whom wouldnt need to merge to meet us on a levl plain field for the required start date :smt056 . and was not a Pathetic shout of you arn't very good, as id tell you strait if you were crap ask ss if you dont belive me ive trolled him about his lack of skill and ability more than once :smt042 if you are not going to read why bother comment ? :roll:
Winston Churchill

harchester
Forum History

LulZ

did you not even read my reply to kikaz ??? #-o ill post it in a larger font for you

as for your upset at the "skill and ability" comment i was merley pointing out we had sorted a opponent whom wouldnt need to merge to meet us on a levl plain field for the required start date :smt056 . and was not a Pathetic shout of you arn't very good, as id tell you strait if you were crap ask ss if you dont belive me ive trolled him about his lack of skill and ability more than once :smt042 if you are not going to read why bother comment ? :roll:

Cause it gets people annoyed :smt091
matty~
Forum Regular
xzxmattyxzx

LulZ

if you dont want to fight why bother posting ? mr big jaws , why the huge font? im not blind dip. now hush unless you want to be massed and massed back ok? ok .
Spoiler

dark lord tacoma
Forum Elite

matty~ wrote:

LulZ

if you dont want to fight why bother posting ? mr big jaws , why the huge font? im not blind dip. now hush unless you want to be massed and massed back ok? ok .

mass me :smt047
Winston Churchill

matty~
Forum Regular
xzxmattyxzx

whats your id number anyway i dont belive what you said about your army size :smt047
Spoiler

Return to “The Galactic Colosseum”