Section admin

Neimenljivi
Forum Zombie
Alliance: Lone wolf
Race: Slovenian
ID: 82089

Section admin

Hi.
As some might have seen in this topic, I have been appointed as Quantum Section Admin.

My role here is to help make Quantum forums a nice, tidy place, that the Quantumers like. I can influence what the structure of the forums is like, what the special rules applying to Quantum are like (such as no cross-server trades, which will stay) and also how the mods work.

I also overtook the position of ombudsman for this section - if you have any problem with one of the Quantum mods, you should talk to me about it (if you have any problem with any other mod, you have to talk to the section admin of the section he or she mods). Likewise Quantum mods who have a problem with a specific user can talk to me about it.

I am also responsible for how the users treat the mods - and I want them to be treated with respect and dignity they deserve! Bare in mind these are people who are willing to spend some of their free time, to make the forums more enjoyable, tidy and to make sure the forum rules are obliged. They are human and sometimes can make a mistake or two, just like any one of us. So bare that in mind if you disagree with them (if these mistakes occur repeatedly, you can, of course, talk to me). Even if they do something you don't like - they are just carrying out their role, their "job" for which they don't get paid intended to make forums a nicer place. Even in RL one can't blame a waiter for kicking you out of a fancy restaurant if you have a dog with you and it's making a mess out of the place - even if they like you and like the dog itself - the rules in restaurants are clear - no dogs allowed inside.

I will be putting other threads up now, this is just an announcement and the place to discuss certain things is not here. So wait a few minutes and then post things in correct thread :)

In case I might not have made my role clear - I am here to help the users of Quantum forums, not to dictate things. I will also leave the modding job to the mods (except in rare cases, such as closing this thread as it isn't one for discussion, but mostly serves as an announcement and as a clarification of the role).

~Jack
Haz wrote:It took a bit of time, but the investigation has now been completed.
S1eepy will be banned for scripting, for the remainder of this era.
Name: S1eepy [ TheCheekyChickens ]
{Banned}
2012 Awards awarded to me:
Spoiler

Return to “General”