haz, another DDE guy bites the dust on the forum

Want to address a Forum Mod directly? Here you go...
If you want a SPECIFIC mod, use PM, but for any mod, this is the quickest place...
Guild
Forum Addict
Alliance: Retiring
Race: Draeden
ID: 1916018
Location: writing a booklet so people understand my humour :D

Re: haz, another DDE guy bites the dust on the forum

Haz wrote:
I didn't even know he was a DDE member, I don't keep track of who is in what alliance on here (forum - ingame - separate). I saw a user who had 3 accrued warnings, and another mod/admin requested them to be banned. I obliged. If it were any of my friends ingame, I would have done the same.

dont bring that bs here haz,in his profile it says DDE so thats rubbish, haz all i ever see if "If"'s from you

admin J needs to see rid of you before you kill these forums haz
Retired but still on a rampage
Spoiler
Rudy Peña wrote:Yea, OE is the the next FS in terms of snipers. We proud ourselves on it to the point we give out awards and see who can mass the most with a 0 def.
Drahazar wrote:Im happy to snipe anyone i want, why should i build any defences for you people
George Hazard wrote:FM is like a rite of passage for alliances.
You haven't truly made it to manhood until you've slept with the town prostitute.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
The Doctor
Time Lord
Race: Time Lord

Honours and Awards

Guild wrote:
Haz wrote:
I didn't even know he was a DDE member, I don't keep track of who is in what alliance on here (forum - ingame - separate). I saw a user who had 3 accrued warnings, and another mod/admin requested them to be banned. I obliged. If it were any of my friends ingame, I would have done the same.

dont bring that bs here haz,in his profile it says DDE so thats rubbish, haz all i ever see if "If"'s from you

I don't look at everyones profile when I go to do any mod/admin action... I look at the relevant things... usernotes, warnings. I can see you won't believe me though, it seems you are set on hating me.
Formerly known as Haz

Nine out of ten doctors recommend going to an amusement park this weekend.
The Tenth Doctor doesn't want to go.
Spoiler
CC Leader: n haz thsi time it wasnt ur fault
Bralor wrote:hey haz how long do you estimate until someone blames you and masses HVE again?
Field Marshall wrote:On a seperate issue - where is Haz? He's the glue we really need right now!
SuperSaiyan wrote:I'm a staff member so naturally I'm used to unjustified abusive commentary, so really I don't mind ;)
Zeratul wrote:
Ĕɱƿŷ wrote:So I heard that when becoming a moderator you are subjected to hours and hours of "The Forum is good, the Forum is great, we surrender our will as of this date".

that is incorrect... nothing resembling prostration...

Forced labor on the other hand........ :sge
SuperSaiyan says (2:04 PM):
*that was kernal potter
*colonel
*wow I just made that typo

SuperSaiyan says (2:05 PM):
*no one will speak of this
*or I take muff's veggies away
*and he starves
Hope says (2:59 AM):
*hypothetically, how bad would it be if i descended someone... but forgot to Godquest them first, and they're active, and in an active alliance...
Hope says (3:00 AM):
*hypothetically...
Murris says (3:00 AM):
*ah **Filtered** why am i descended....
Angnoch Freddie says:
i hate being a mod...
i just wanted the blue color XD
dark lord tacoma
Forum Elite
Alliance: ROT
Race: System Lord
ID: 1991753
Alternate name(s): *~Thoth~

if dde feel persicuted why not aply to be a mod
viewtopic.php?f=109&t=196181
"Play the game for more than you can afford to lose... only then will you learn the game."
Winston Churchill
Tek wrote: Your're attempting to gain a steady footing, on a moral highground made of rice pudding.

You have started playing at 15:46:39 on 29. August 2008
Eärendil wrote:I am going to mass them all
Remedy™
Forum Intermediate
Alliance: MaYHem
Race: Tauri
ID: 1933065
Alternate name(s): Eminent Domain

Empy wrote:
Sniperblackout wrote:
Empy wrote:1 warning for profanity in a picture he linked (a stupid rule which shouldn't be a rule)

Why exactly? This is supposed to be PG-13.
No, there is no rule that says anything remotely similar to "this must be PG-13."

and I dunno I just think it's stupid, I haven't thought about it enough to be able to say why.

Jason has mentioned it on many accounts. So, I would say that fits in. I'm not sure of the exact rule regarding profanity, but isn't it as bad as bypassing the filter? Personally, I'm just fine with swearing here, but in that case, it's the same to me.
Guild
Forum Addict

Haz wrote:
Guild wrote:
Haz wrote:

I don't look at everyones profile when I go to do any mod/admin action... I look at the relevant things... usernotes, warnings. I can see you won't believe me though, it seems you are set on hating me.

its got nothing to do with hating you haz, it has to do with DDE membersnot being targeted on apublic forum that is not yours.

Dark Saiyan Tacoma wrote:if dde feel persicuted why not aply to be a mod

that doesnt solve the problem of haz being ridiculous in his targeting of ddemembers, all being a mod would acheive would be to outnumber haz , which doesnt solve anything
Spoiler
Rudy Peña wrote:Yea, OE is the the next FS in terms of snipers. We proud ourselves on it to the point we give out awards and see who can mass the most with a 0 def.
Drahazar wrote:Im happy to snipe anyone i want, why should i build any defences for you people
You haven't truly made it to manhood until you've slept with the town prostitute.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
The Doctor
Time Lord

Honours and Awards

Guild wrote:
Haz wrote:
Guild wrote:
Haz wrote:

its got nothing to do with hating you haz, it has to do with DDE membersnot being targeted on apublic forum that is not yours.

That's the thing, I'm not targeting anyone. Had belsamber not gotten that third warning (which was NOT given by me, btw), no ban would have happened. He would not have heard from me, or any mod.

that doesnt solve the problem of haz being ridiculous in his targeting of ddemembers, all being a mod would acheive would be to outnumber haz , which doesnt solve anything[/quote]

As I said, I am not targeting anyone.
Formerly known as Haz

Spoiler
Bralor wrote:hey haz how long do you estimate until someone blames you and masses HVE again?
Field Marshall wrote:On a seperate issue - where is Haz? He's the glue we really need right now!
SuperSaiyan wrote:I'm a staff member so naturally I'm used to unjustified abusive commentary, so really I don't mind ;)
Zeratul wrote:
Ĕɱƿŷ wrote:So I heard that when becoming a moderator you are subjected to hours and hours of "The Forum is good, the Forum is great, we surrender our will as of this date".

*that was kernal potter
*colonel

*and he starves
*hypothetically, how bad would it be if i descended someone... but forgot to Godquest them first, and they're active, and in an active alliance...
*hypothetically...
Angnoch Freddie says:
i hate being a mod...
Guild
Forum Addict

Haz wrote:
That's the thing, I'm not targeting anyone. Had belsamber not gotten that third warning (which was NOT given by me, btw), no ban would have happened. He would not have heard from me, or any mod.

so you didnt even warn him but still banned him ! what ! why would you even do that , it wasnt your job to do though was it :S

went out of your way to ban a dde guy suprise suprise :roll:

the eveidence is stacking haz
Spoiler
Psyko
The Irresistible
ID: 0

I issued Balsamber's 3rd warning and requested he be banned. I currently have the ability to do that myself, but have yet to learn how (new promotion = new things to learn). Also, I'm at work and was on a 10 minute break.

Haz offered to handle it for me, and told me via PM how to ban for myself, since he had the time.

Whether or not the warning for the slang term that was substituted for the profanity was warranted is always up for debate. I am willing to discuss it with the rest of the staff; if majority agree that the warning was unwarranted, I will unban Belsamber immediately and issue an apology for my assumption.

Haz did not act out of any malice against DDE. Please do not take my actions out on him.

~Psyko
愛美
Section Admin of
General and the GC
Remedy™
Forum Intermediate
Alliance: MaYHem
Race: Tauri
ID: 1933065
Alternate name(s): Eminent Domain

Guild wrote:
Haz wrote:
Guild wrote:
Haz wrote:

that doesnt solve the problem of haz being ridiculous in his targeting of ddemembers, all being a mod would acheive would be to outnumber haz , which doesnt solve anything

I'm pretty sure he said he took notes from someone else that asked for the ban. He did nothing there but follow what someone else asked to do.
The Doctor
Time Lord

Honours and Awards

Psyko wrote:I issued Balsamber's 3rd warning and requested he be banned. I currently have the ability to do that myself, but have yet to learn how (new promotion = new things to learn). Also, I'm at work and was on a 10 minute break.

Haz offered to handle it for me, and told me via PM how to ban for myself, since he had the time.

Whether or not the warning for the slang term that was substituted for the profanity was warranted is always up for debate. I am willing to discuss it with the rest of the staff; if majority agree that the warning was unwarranted, I will unban Belsamber immediately and issue an apology for my assumption.

Haz did not act out of any malice against DDE. Please do not take my actions out on him.

~Psyko

Thank you Psyko.

Had Psyko not requested it, I would not have done anything.
Formerly known as Haz

Spoiler
Zeratul wrote:

*that was kernal potter
*colonel

*and he starves
*hypothetically...
Angnoch Freddie says:
i hate being a mod...
Guild
Forum Addict

Psyko wrote:I issued Balsamber's 3rd warning and requested he be banned. I currently have the ability to do that myself, but have yet to learn how (new promotion = new things to learn). Also, I'm at work and was on a 10 minute break.

~Psyko

oh haz offered did he :roll:

how do you know that he didnt act out of malice ...?

and since haz is being sat on ingame for the rest of his ingame carear, he must hold some form of grudge, as he no longer can play as he wants ingame , its only natural he will dislike DDE members
Spoiler
The Doctor
Time Lord

Honours and Awards

Guild wrote:

~Psyko

and since haz is being sat on ingame for the rest of his ingame carear, he must hold some form of grudge, as he no longer can play as he wants ingame , its only natural he will dislike DDE members

I offered to help, as I was available. That was before I had even noticed who Psyko had asked to ban.

As mentioned countless times before, Ingame and Forum, I keep separate. And since it's the christmas season, with work, and family and such, one less thing to keep an eye on helps. So thanks for that :P

I hold no grudge. I couldn't care if you guys sit on me.
Formerly known as Haz

Spoiler
Zeratul wrote:

*that was kernal potter
*colonel

*and he starves
*hypothetically...
Angnoch Freddie says:
i hate being a mod...
Psyko
The Irresistible
ID: 0

Guild wrote:

~Psyko

Yes, since he and I were PMing about another issue and he saw my request, he said he would do it for me, then informed me how to perform bans in the future.

I think you are making a lot of assumptions about how Haz should be responding to your in-game actions, instead of looking at his personality and realizing that he's not really that type of person. You may think it "only natural," but nothing I have ever witnessed from Haz would lead me to believe he would use his position of power in a vindictive manner.

Please stop jumping to conclusions.
愛美
Section Admin of
General and the GC
Guild
Forum Addict

Haz wrote:
I offered to help, as I was available. That was before I had even noticed who Psyko had asked to ban.

As mentioned countless times before, Ingame and Forum, I keep separate. And since it's the christmas season, with work, and family and such, one less thing to keep an eye on helps. So thanks for that :P

I hold no grudge. I couldn't care if you guys sit on me.

Its not possible haz, so im afraid your bias is very visable even if your mod mates choose to ignore it and cover your back to maintain control over the forums, thats their call

over christmas...?? haz your being sat on for the rest of this games days, not just a seasonal thing
Spoiler
Juliette
Verified
The Queen
Race: Royalty
ID: 4323
Alternate name(s): Cersei Lannister

Whether or not he is being sat on is irrelevant.

Although as I said on occasion.. sometimes some people should just not moderate certain people, and leave that to others. :)

Return to “Talk to the Mods Direct”