haz, another DDE guy bites the dust on the forum

Want to address a Forum Mod directly? Here you go...
If you want a SPECIFIC mod, use PM, but for any mod, this is the quickest place...
Guild
Forum Addict
Alliance: Retiring
Race: Draeden
ID: 1916018
Location: writing a booklet so people understand my humour :D

Re: haz, another DDE guy bites the dust on the forum

if this was an isolated event then i could overlook it , but its not , and im sick of it
Retired but still on a rampage
Spoiler
Rudy Peña wrote:Yea, OE is the the next FS in terms of snipers. We proud ourselves on it to the point we give out awards and see who can mass the most with a 0 def.
Drahazar wrote:Im happy to snipe anyone i want, why should i build any defences for you people
George Hazard wrote:FM is like a rite of passage for alliances.
You haven't truly made it to manhood until you've slept with the town prostitute.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
The Doctor
Time Lord
Race: Time Lord

Honours and Awards

Guild wrote:
Haz wrote:
I offered to help, as I was available. That was before I had even noticed who Psyko had asked to ban.

As mentioned countless times before, Ingame and Forum, I keep separate. And since it's the christmas season, with work, and family and such, one less thing to keep an eye on helps. So thanks for that :P

I hold no grudge. I couldn't care if you guys sit on me.

Its not possible haz, so im afraid your bias is very visable even if your mod mates choose to ignore it and cover your back to maintain control over the forums, thats their call

over christmas...?? haz your being sat on for the rest of this games days, not just a seasonal thing

Quite possible, maybe not for you, but for me, very possible :) And oh well... if you guys want to waste your time on that, go ahead. It wont affect me one bit.
Formerly known as Haz

Nine out of ten doctors recommend going to an amusement park this weekend.
The Tenth Doctor doesn't want to go.
Spoiler
CC Leader: n haz thsi time it wasnt ur fault
Bralor wrote:hey haz how long do you estimate until someone blames you and masses HVE again?
Field Marshall wrote:On a seperate issue - where is Haz? He's the glue we really need right now!
SuperSaiyan wrote:I'm a staff member so naturally I'm used to unjustified abusive commentary, so really I don't mind ;)
Zeratul wrote:
Ĕɱƿŷ wrote:So I heard that when becoming a moderator you are subjected to hours and hours of "The Forum is good, the Forum is great, we surrender our will as of this date".

that is incorrect... nothing resembling prostration...

Forced labor on the other hand........ :sge
SuperSaiyan says (2:04 PM):
*that was kernal potter
*colonel
*wow I just made that typo

SuperSaiyan says (2:05 PM):
*no one will speak of this
*or I take muff's veggies away
*and he starves
Hope says (2:59 AM):
*hypothetically, how bad would it be if i descended someone... but forgot to Godquest them first, and they're active, and in an active alliance...
Hope says (3:00 AM):
*hypothetically...
Murris says (3:00 AM):
*ah **Filtered** why am i descended....
Angnoch Freddie says:
i hate being a mod...
i just wanted the blue color XD
Guild
Forum Addict

Haz wrote:
Guild wrote:
Haz wrote:
I offered to help, as I was available. That was before I had even noticed who Psyko had asked to ban.

As mentioned countless times before, Ingame and Forum, I keep separate. And since it's the christmas season, with work, and family and such, one less thing to keep an eye on helps. So thanks for that :P

I hold no grudge. I couldn't care if you guys sit on me.

Its not possible haz, so im afraid your bias is very visable even if your mod mates choose to ignore it and cover your back to maintain control over the forums, thats their call

over christmas...?? haz your being sat on for the rest of this games days, not just a seasonal thing

Quite possible, maybe not for you, but for me, very possible :) And oh well... if you guys want to waste your time on that, go ahead. It wont affect me one bit.

wont affect you , but it will affect us as you continue to harras and target us on the forum

ahh whatever all the mods are licking your ass and its pathetic how you all cover each other, and have no interest in making the forum for the public and not their own power trip

(aside from you juliete , who seems semi reasonable)
Spoiler
Rudy Peña wrote:Yea, OE is the the next FS in terms of snipers. We proud ourselves on it to the point we give out awards and see who can mass the most with a 0 def.
Drahazar wrote:Im happy to snipe anyone i want, why should i build any defences for you people
You haven't truly made it to manhood until you've slept with the town prostitute.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Psyko
The Irresistible
ID: 0

Guild wrote:if this was an isolated event then i could overlook it , but its not , and im sick of it

Guild, DDE members will be banned on this forum when they reach 3/6/9 warnings. So will members of each and every other alliance and the lone wolves of the game. Someone on staff has to do it, and there will be times when Haz is the only one available.

I understand that you feel targeted, but that was not the intent in this case. This lies on my shoulders, and I am sorry for that. I now know how to perform that new action and will no longer have a reason to request that of Haz in the future.
愛美
Section Admin of
General and the GC
Juliette
Verified
The Queen
Race: Royalty
ID: 4323
Alternate name(s): Cersei Lannister

Guild wrote:if this was an isolated event then i could overlook it , but its not , and im sick of it
Oh, I am not asking you to overlook anything. If you feel you (or yours) have been wronged you are entirely within your rights to complain. :)

I do wonder whether this will satisfy anyone (Guild, DDE, Haz, community), though. If you truly do have irreconcilable differences with Haz, and consider his behaviour grounds for complaints, you can always contact Admin Jason with such complaints (he is, after all, Haz' superior). The problem with threads like this is that not only does Admin Jason not read them.. since most of them tend to go up in flames, they do not cast a favourable light on anyone (you, me, Haz, other staff, other DDE.. and so on). ;)

(See my point?) :)
Guild
Forum Addict

Psyko wrote:

Guild, DDE members will be banned on this forum when they reach 3/6/9 warnings. So will members of each and every other alliance and the lone wolves of the game. Someone on staff has to do it, and there will be times when Haz is the only one available.

I understand that you feel targeted, but that was not the intent in this case. This lies on my shoulders, and I am sorry for that. I now know how to perform that new action and will no longer have a reason to request that of Haz in the future.

dont you cover for haz psyko, it wasnt you that went out of his way to make sure bels was banned asap

soonce again it lies on haz's shoulders
i understand how the banning system works, its the manner in which DDE members get there that gets me
Spoiler
The Doctor
Time Lord

Honours and Awards

Guild wrote:
Psyko wrote:

dont you cover for haz psyko, it wasnt you that went out of his way to make sure bels was banned asap

i understand how the banning system works, its the manner in which DDE members get there that gets me

She isn't covering for me. She is telling you the reasons behind the actions.
Formerly known as Haz

Spoiler
Bralor wrote:hey haz how long do you estimate until someone blames you and masses HVE again?
Field Marshall wrote:On a seperate issue - where is Haz? He's the glue we really need right now!
SuperSaiyan wrote:I'm a staff member so naturally I'm used to unjustified abusive commentary, so really I don't mind ;)
Zeratul wrote:
Ĕɱƿŷ wrote:So I heard that when becoming a moderator you are subjected to hours and hours of "The Forum is good, the Forum is great, we surrender our will as of this date".

*that was kernal potter
*colonel

*and he starves
*hypothetically, how bad would it be if i descended someone... but forgot to Godquest them first, and they're active, and in an active alliance...
*hypothetically...
Angnoch Freddie says:
i hate being a mod...
Guild
Forum Addict

Haz wrote:
Guild wrote:dont you cover for haz psyko, it wasnt you that went out of his way to make sure bels was banned asap

so let me get this straight , psyko has the ability to ban or was taught it by you , so you knowing it would cause a problem still went out of your way to ban bels right there and then , rather than avoid a problem of your bias and just let psyko do it later herself ....

yeah your either stupid, or know that noone will ever do anything to you in regards to your forum power :roll:

pff this forum is such a joke
Last edited by Psyko on Tue Dec 18, 2012 5:14 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Just clearing up the quotes.
Spoiler
Juliette
Verified
The Queen
Race: Royalty
ID: 4323
Alternate name(s): Cersei Lannister

*whispers to Haz* I told you so.
The Doctor
Time Lord

Honours and Awards

Guild wrote:
Haz wrote:
Guild wrote:dont you cover for haz psyko, it wasnt you that went out of his way to make sure bels was banned asap

so let me get this straight , psyko has the ability to ban or was taught it by you , so you knowing it would cause a problem still went out of your way to ban bels right there and then , rather than avoid a problem of your bias and just let psyko do it later herself ....

yeah your either stupid, or know that noone will ever do anything to you in regards to your forum power :roll:

Psyko was busy. I offered to help, and at the same time told her how to do the ban, so she knew for the future. I don't see where the problem is. No bias here.
Last edited by Psyko on Tue Dec 18, 2012 5:13 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Helping clear up the quotes...
Formerly known as Haz

Spoiler
Zeratul wrote:

*that was kernal potter
*colonel

*and he starves
*hypothetically...
Angnoch Freddie says:
i hate being a mod...
Psyko
The Irresistible
ID: 0

Guild wrote:
Haz wrote:She isn't covering for me. She is telling you the reasons behind the actions.

He told me how to do it. I told him I was at work and had to get back to things, and I told him he could go ahead and do it.

Had I known how much trouble that one comment would have caused, I would have suffered my boss's wrath and banned Belsamber myself. :/
愛美
Section Admin of
General and the GC
Guild
Forum Addict

Haz wrote:Psyko was busy. I offered to help, and at the same time told her how to do the ban, so she knew for the future. I don't see where the problem is. No bias here.

why did you not just let her do it then ? be it then or later .

i dont understand why you felt it was so urgent that you ban a dde member right there and then :-k
Spoiler
Coulson
Forum Regular
Alliance: S.H.I.E.L.D.
Race: Human
ID: 75836

What's going on with quotes?
The Doctor
Time Lord

Honours and Awards

Psyko wrote:
Guild wrote:
Haz wrote:

He told me how to do it. I told him I was at work and had to get back to things, and I told him he could go ahead and do it.

Had I known how much trouble that one comment would have caused, I would have suffered my boss's wrath and banned Belsamber myself. :/

Tell you what, I can even unban him and allow Psyko to re-ban him if you so wish. Although I doubt that would achieve much, if anything at all... except maybe Psyko learning how to ban :P

Guild wrote:
Haz wrote:Psyko was busy. I offered to help, and at the same time told her how to do the ban, so she knew for the future. I don't see where the problem is. No bias here.

why did you not just let her do it then ? be it then or later .

i dont understand why you felt it was so urgent that you ban a dde member right there and then :-k

It was nothing to do with "urgency". I was available, it was requested, I complied.
Last edited by Psyko on Tue Dec 18, 2012 5:15 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Quotes fixed.
Formerly known as Haz

Spoiler
Zeratul wrote:

*that was kernal potter
*colonel

*and he starves
*hypothetically...
Angnoch Freddie says:
i hate being a mod...
Guild
Forum Addict

your a joke haz,worst mod ever to have graced this forum.

im leaving, SS will be rolling in his forum mod grave at you haz
Spoiler

Return to “Talk to the Mods Direct”