Spoiler

Master Rahl
Forum Regular
Alliance: KzD
Race: Aydindril
ID: 13355
Alternate name(s): Master Rahl

Re: Proposed ban on assault weapons by Obama

You know almost all shootings have been committed by people that would not pass background checks? Lousy law. We are blaming the tools, not the people behind them.

Also some things I love to say...
[spoiler]You know the largest attack on American soil wasn’t caused by guns? It was caused by box knives?
Drugs have a direct correlation to violence but 2 states legalized pot? (not saying supporting/or against just looking at facts)[/spoiler]
[9:21:11 PM] Les Ennemis: good i like our members happy
What kind of plans would the Master Rahl have? I plan to conquer the world
Spoiler
ImageImage
[KMA]Avenger
Forum Zombie
Location: Borehamwood Elstree, England, 2 mins from George Lucas Studios.

xDaku wrote:http://www.guardian.co.uk/news/datablog/2011/jan/10/gun-crime-us-state

#-o

That chart does not separate murders such as gang related and so on. it simply lumps all gun crime stats together.

Also, many gun crimes in the UK are not reported if the gun is not fired.

Infinite Love Is the Only Truth: Everything Else Is Illusion.

-David Icke
Kjarkur
Spark of the Ori
Alliance: DDE - Leader
Race: System Lord
ID: 1909457
Alternate name(s): Kjarkur, JL, KJ

I find that to be odd. Of course it should be reported. If a gun is used to commit a crime, fired or not, it was still used. The criminal in question wouldn't have been as intimidating with a pencil now would he...
There are no men like me. There's only me.
General & Battle Moderator
- > SGW Hall of Fame
- > SGW's Hero of the Year
- > SGW's Villain of the year 2010->
- > SGW's Most Missed Player of the year 2011->
[KMA]Avenger
Forum Zombie

Kjarkur wrote:I find that to be odd. Of course it should be reported. If a gun is used to commit a crime, fired or not, it was still used. The criminal in question wouldn't have been as intimidating with a pencil now would he...

It's not my opinion mate. when i first heard it i was like "eh!?!" and i went and had a look and sure enough it's true...have a look for yourselves.

They want chaos because from chaos they can then present you the solution they had planned and also as a way to grab more power because the people always turn to govt and demand more security, it's social control. social control-controlling the masses-is easy. look at Jaws the film, i don't know what the yearly statistics are for shark attacks and deaths by shark attack but it's very low. when that film came out the beaches of the world was near void of people because suddenly everyone was afraid to step into the water...because of a film.

Look, 1 thing is 100% and that's the soon to be economic collapse. the worlds debt is out of control and can never be paid back, it's impossible to pay the debt, and nearly every govt of the world is printing money and buying it's own debt, they are monetising the debt and i can assure you, hyper inflation is on the way...seen the cost of living lately? last year i was spending between £50 and £70 on shopping (groceries), it's now costing me upwards of £90 for less than what i was getting this time last year. also, America is borrowing billions from the Chinese to keep waging these wars, they will want their money back sooner rather than later.

Have you lot heard what Germany has done recently? I'll assume you haven't heard. the German govt recently put in a request to have their gold leased to the Americans repatriated (returned). this is unheard of, it's the first time a western govt has made such a request. now the question has to be...why?! I'll assume again that none have been following the news-the real news that is. the reason is simple, because when the global economy does collapse the only thing that will be worth anything are commodities and food (and some other bartering items such as seed, alcohol, bullets batteries and so on). also, when it does happen, people are going to be looking for their guns to not only keep the criminals back but also the govt...now who is asking for the guns again...oh yeah...the govt.

There's so much more to this i would need to be writing till this time tomorrow to cover it all!

And before anyone says it...i don't deal in theories!

-David Icke
[KMA]Avenger
Forum Zombie

These guys will think twice before trying crap like this again!

Well done to the 15 year old protecting his 12 year old sister and their home!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UBe48u6ERiI

But lets not promote guns, instead lets take them away and make victims of kids like these.

Stick that in your pipes and smoke it gun grabbers!
http://www.nationalreview.com/articles/ ... a-bigelow#

-David Icke
Kjarkur
Spark of the Ori

[KMA]Avenger wrote:
Kjarkur wrote:I find that to be odd. Of course it should be reported. If a gun is used to commit a crime, fired or not, it was still used. The criminal in question wouldn't have been as intimidating with a pencil now would he...

It's not my opinion mate. when i first heard it i was like "eh!?!" and i went and had a look and sure enough it's true...have a look for yourselves.

It's not that I don't believe you. But I think it's strange. In fact it stinks.
- > SGW Hall of Fame
[KMA]Avenger
Forum Zombie

Kjarkur wrote:It's not that I don't believe you. But I think it's strange. In fact it stinks.

Of course it stinks, anybody in their right mind would think so...not the police though. plus 1 thing else i found out about the UK and crimes reported (cannot speak for other nations if they do the same), if multiple crimes are committed at the same time it's only reported as a single crime. so if i break into your house, beat you up and steal your things and kill someone in your house with a gun it will only be reported as a murder and i would be sent to prison for murder. the other crimes of theft and in possession of a firearm and also bodily harm is not punished.

They are cooking the numbers big time.

-David Icke
Kjarkur
Spark of the Ori

[KMA]Avenger wrote:
Kjarkur wrote:It's not that I don't believe you. But I think it's strange. In fact it stinks.

Of course it stinks, anybody in their right mind would think so...not the police though. plus 1 thing else i found out about the UK and crimes reported (cannot speak for other nations if they do the same), if multiple crimes are committed at the same time it's only reported as a single crime. so if i break into your house, beat you up and steal your things and kill someone in your house with a gun it will only be reported as a murder and i would be sent to prison for murder. the other crimes of theft and in possession of a firearm and also bodily harm is not punished.

They are cooking the numbers big time.

Yeah what a load of BS... I'm gonna check out how it's done here. But with such a low crime rate there is no reason for our police/government to meddle with it. But still will be interesting to find out.
- > SGW Hall of Fame
[KMA]Avenger
Forum Zombie

-David Icke
Dexter Morgan™
Forum Elite
Alliance: ~Dark Dominium~
Race: ~DDE~
ID: 8675309
Alternate name(s): theDEX,Stewie Griffin,Sylar,Dis Tra Tuat Harsesis,Dark Lunas,BANNED to keep my valid points out of the public sounds like MSNBC is running this forum

[KMA]Avenger wrote:http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aY1kDi2htRQ&feature=iv&annotation_id=annotation_319880

=D> =D> =D> =D> =D> =D> =D> =D> =D>

smartest guy on this forum.
@ curt - miss ya bud, funny pic!!

KILLUMINATI
[KMA]Avenger
Forum Zombie

[KMA]Avenger wrote:
Dr. Walter Bishop™ wrote:
[KMA]Avenger wrote:http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aY1kDi2htRQ&feature=iv&annotation_id=annotation_319880

=D> =D> =D> =D> =D> =D> =D> =D> =D>

smartest guy on this forum.

Who me? :shock: you must be joking!...but i appreciate the sentiment :-)

-David Icke
Dexter Morgan™
Forum Elite
Alternate name(s): theDEX,Stewie Griffin,Sylar,Dis Tra Tuat Harsesis,Dark Lunas,BANNED to keep my valid points out of the public sounds like MSNBC is running this forum

Anyone who puts themselves into the public eye as "some crazy conspiracy nut", which we both know is not true as we check facts out before believing let alone saying, has enough intelligence to know its better to be disappointed and informed than blissfully ignorant until it is too late.

[-X NoBama shame on you. SHAME ON YOU. GW will be eating grapes in heaven compared to where you will be! (If you believe that sort of thing.)

I will shoot you a PM and if you want can join my facebook page. It is my political tyranny is wrong page. Lots of good people who are fighting for what is RIGHT and the TRUTH.
Facebook is a double edged sword. I deleted my RL one and now only run the one that is nothing but fighting NWO. Mark Suckeredusberg already has everyone's ip but I don't care, if I disappear people know what happened. Just check a FEMA camp ;)
[KMA]Avenger
Forum Zombie

Dr. Walter Bishop™ wrote:Anyone who puts themselves into the public eye as "some crazy conspiracy nut", which we both know is not true as we check facts out before believing let alone saying, has enough intelligence to know its better to be disappointed and informed than blissfully ignorant until it is too late.

[-X NoBama shame on you. SHAME ON YOU. GW will be eating grapes in heaven compared to where you will be! (If you believe that sort of thing.)

I will shoot you a PM and if you want can join my facebook page. It is my political tyranny is wrong page. Lots of good people who are fighting for what is RIGHT and the TRUTH.
Facebook is a double edged sword. I deleted my RL one and now only run the one that is nothing but fighting NWO. Mark Suckeredusberg already has everyone's ip but I don't care, if I disappear people know what happened. Just check a FEMA camp ;)

LOOL, great post. to understand me better, a few years back i lost my business, my home and a shed load of cash. i won't go into how this happened. the point being that when you go through something as bad as what i went through you lose allot of the ego you had, that's why i do what i do (not just on these boards) and don't care what people think about me so long as what i say is the truth-or as close to it as i can get, and when wrong i admit i was wrong-and i stand on my morals.

Thanks for the FB invite but i don't have an account, i frigging hate FB. i deleted my account about 3 years ago i think when i read that Zuckerberg calls his users dumb effers.

-David Icke
Dexter Morgan™
Forum Elite

Oh I am well aware of Mark Suckeredusberg #-o

I just don't care though. It is a great way to spread the message. I have a seperate page and have de-activated my personal one. I alctually have a political assosciation I am starting on there and there is a link through my account.

GET THE INFO OUT NO MATTER THROUGH THE ENEMY OR NOT, THEY ALL ARE EVERYWHERE ANYWAY. ON THE NET THEY FOLLOW WHOMEVER THEY WANT WARRANTLESS JUST FOR POLITICAL REASONS. SUCKS.

Return to “General intelligent discussion topics”