COUNTDOWN....

[KMA]Avenger
Forum Zombie
Location: Borehamwood Elstree, England, 2 mins from George Lucas Studios.

Re: COUNTDOWN....

Juliette wrote:Goes to show that all conspiracy theories Goes to show that all conspiracy theories are just a load of crock, fantasies to mislead those parts of the masses that cannot accept the reality of our situation (the part that *could* if organised strike up a revolution; but since they are divided about which hoax to believe, their momentum falls apart). It is a control mechanism. I find it to be particularly effective.

Those of us who have an open mind (open mind is not be confused with gullibility) and have followed the information to it's conclusion, and have read books written by the conspirators themselves who tell us what they are going to do before they do it-would disagree with that statement, and indeed, laugh at it lol

Infinite Love Is the Only Truth: Everything Else Is Illusion.

-David Icke
Juliette
Verified
The Queen
Race: Royalty
ID: 4323
Alternate name(s): Cersei Lannister

[KMA]Avenger wrote:
Juliette wrote:Goes to show that all conspiracy theories Goes to show that all conspiracy theories are just a load of crock, fantasies to mislead those parts of the masses that cannot accept the reality of our situation (the part that *could* if organised strike up a revolution; but since they are divided about which hoax to believe, their momentum falls apart). It is a control mechanism. I find it to be particularly effective.

Those of us who have an open mind (open mind is not be confused with gullibility) and have followed the information to it's conclusion, and have read books written by the conspirators themselves who tell us what they are going to do before they do it-would disagree with that statement, and indeed, laugh at it lol
Ah yes, because you (folk) alone are able to distinguish truth from embellishment. ;) I laugh at that, falling into the same traps all other sheep fall into, while yelling loudly that you are in fact more aware than those same sheep. *grin* Most chucklesome.

Seriously though, I have yet to see any substantial organised resistance come from those 'Awakened', G. Could it be that the overdose in theories has torn apart the wolf pack of anti-everything-but-what-our-book-writers-tell-us people? :)
~wilco~
Forum Expert

i know sum1 who passed away on the 21st of december so basically as far as he is concerned the world ended :)
[KMA]Avenger
Forum Zombie

Feel free to split this as it doesn't have anything to with the end of the world. (the end of the world LOL!).

But then again, what's the point since no matter what proof i give you (some of which is congressional and parliamentary testimony-as you can see in my sig-which is therefore historical proof) you will not accept it.

It's like 9/11. i can show you pictures of angled cuts on the beams. molten steel pouring from the buildings, you can go and see videos of police shouting at people to get back WT7 is being brought down and MUCH more, but is it enough for you to dismiss the official story as a "conspiracy theory" and take a closer look for yourself and then decide if we should have launched this so called "war on terror" (should be called a war of terror) and the curtailment of civil liberties world wide? if an open and transparent criminal enquiry needs to be held of those events?

I highly doubt it ;)

Edit, i can also show you literally hundreds of news publications and open calls for world Govt from the pope to multiple US presidents and multiple UK prime ministers, from heads of state all over the world calling for an open all powerful 1 world Govt that wants to wipe out up to 90% of humanity...but if i tell you "they" want a 1 world govt i must crazy. baffles me how people can hold 2 opposing views as true.

Edit2, i can go even further. i can tell you banks and bankers are evil. i can show you how the our Govts are the true drug runners, i can show you how MANY banks from all over the world have been caught red handed and fined for laundering drug money, i can show you proof that the CIA runs Al-Qaeda-but we should be afraid and give up our liberties because Al Qaeda will get us, i can further prove that CIA planes have crashed which were loaded with heroin but they don't get into trouble. but if i spark up a joint, get caught and arrested i can even face prison time. i can show you pictures of British troops guarding the poppy fields in Afghanistan. i can even show you video of Geraldo Rivaldo in Afghanistan interviewing US troops and admitting on Camera they are supplying the Afghans with the fertiliser and the seeds to grow the poppies...and MUCH more...is it enough for you to go and see for yourself?

Again, i HIGHLY doubt it.

-David Icke
Juliette
Verified
The Queen
Race: Royalty
ID: 4323
Alternate name(s): Cersei Lannister

[KMA]Avenger wrote:Feel free to split this as it doesn't have anything to with the end of the world. (the end of the world LOL!).
*grin* The end of one world, the beginning of another. 2013, year of Transformation.
[KMA]Avenger wrote:But then again, what's the point since no matter what proof i give you (some of which is congressional and parliamentary testimony-as you can see in my sig-which is therefore historical proof) you will not accept it.
You give proof of one thing, yet desire me to acknowledge the truth of hundreds of other things that are vaguely associated with some of the proof you give. Naturally there is a New World Order. There has been a New World Order after the Franco-Prussian War, after the Great War, after the Second World War, after the Vietnam War, and a minor one after 9/11.. and so on, and so on. The New World Order is not an organisation, but a paradigm shift in the people's perspectives. The current one is a shift from the old 'Superpowers' to 'Humanity's Power'. That takes time, and wild ghost stories about how cruel and mischievous a paradigm shift (uh, how?) that New World Order is do not help to do anything but obfuscate the truth. ;)
[KMA]Avenger wrote:It's like 9/11. i can show you pictures of angled cuts on the beams. molten steel pouring from the buildings, you can go and see videos of police shouting at people to get back WT7 is being brought down and MUCH more, but is it enough for you to dismiss the official story as a "conspiracy theory" and take a closer look for yourself and then decide if we should have launched this so called "war on terror" (should be called a war of terror) and the curtailment of civil liberties world wide? if an open and transparent criminal enquiry needs to be held of those events?
I do not care about specifics, but if you wish to maintain that we should lay down our arms and let the damned muslims tear our women, children and metro-men to pieces, by all means, send your daughters in. See how they will be treated; even before 9/11. And it only gets worse, with these 'Revolutions'. Now we have 1 Iran, in a few years all of Muslimdom will be radicalised by the Brotherhoods. ;)
Not the issue, though. You mention symptoms, but not the disease.
[KMA]Avenger wrote:Edit, i can also show you literally hundreds of news publications and open calls for world Govt from the pope to multiple US presidents and multiple UK prime ministers, from heads of state all over the world calling for an open all powerful 1 world Govt that wants to wipe out up to 90% of humanity...but if i tell you "they" want a 1 world govt i must crazy. baffles me how people can hold 2 opposing views as true.
Again, you combine facts with fiction. Yes, a United Earth Government is welcomed by many in power. These pragmatists realise that the lack of unity between societies leads to nothing but a grinding halt in our development. "The Arabs hoard the oil", "The Chinese hoard the Rare Earth Minerals", "The Americans hoard military influence", "The Russians ..", "Europe.." bla bla bla, all this separation leads to competition and ultimately to the death of humanity; our species is no longer resilient because of our dependency on higher powers. A United Earth Government does not oppose civil liberties; that is a ghost story. Corporations oppose civil liberty.

The hypothetical United Earth government would wage war on the corporations. Hence why it will never happen as long as the corporations have a main share in the power. ;) Status quo, death and destruction. :D

I need a drink.
[KMA]Avenger
Forum Zombie

You need a drink? i need to LOL allot at that lot...lol.

So me saying maybe the war on terror is a bad thing and we need a new investigation of the events of 9/11 (as well as other events i did not mention), equates to "let the Muslims do what they want to do to all of us"?
Just because i say the war on terror is a fraud does not equate to ANYTHING but the war on terror is a fraud...

And just for the record, the Muslim leadership are also part of the NWO. just like the 2nd WW all sides were controlled and funded by the same people, so are the Christian and Muslim leaderships....it's all Saturn/Saturnalia worship (Satanism).

-David Icke
Stickm@n
Forum Expert
Alliance: MaYHeM + BoT
Race: Stickmen
ID: 69

[KMA]Avenger wrote:Well...that was erm...very uninteresting. no planet X, no planet nibiru, no CMT's caused by planet alignments, no pole shifts...or anything else for that matter :smt015 :smt090 :smt015

Close thread please :)

Closed.
This is my speaking as a moderator colour.

Spoiler
System Lord Tyrone
Spoiler

Return to “General intelligent discussion topics”