Tetrismonkey vs Captain Charisma

A place for declaration of, requests for, and bragging about, one on one personal wars ...
Tetrismonkey
Forum Expert
Alliance: Leaf Village
ID: 0

Tetrismonkey vs Captain Charisma

For massing innocent members of HVE for some of the dumbest reasons ever written. Hidden Village Empire is a group of light hearted players learning to play the game or teaching others to play. Aggression and war are not what we are known for, but diplomacy and respect. If you felt the need to mass innocent players because of Haz, do not go for noobs, but instead aim higher.

Before we escalate things any further, I will pursue diplomacy with you.

I will not attack you until you come on here and agree to this vendetta and accept the start time.

The Terms:
Ill leave this up to you.

To avoid this vendetta I ask only 2 things of you CC. First apologize for massing an innocent noob bystander, and second consider repaying something in lost damages. He is, after all, a noob learning to play the game.

I hope to hear back from you soon. You can catch me on MSN also.

BTW, could you be so kind as to pass this thread along, if you agree to the fight, and tell DDE not to join in?
Last edited by Tetrismonkey on Wed Dec 19, 2012 7:54 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Wonder why my post count is so low? Thats because I was deleted. Why you may ask?
Well, thats because I exposed the truth about Zeratul and Admin Jason had to cover it up.
The Doctor
Time Lord
Race: Time Lord

Honours and Awards

Re: Tetrismonkey vs Captain Charisma

Tetrismonkey wrote:To avoid this vendetta I ask only 2 things of you CC. First apologize for massing an innocent noob bystander, and second consider repaying something in lost damages. He is, after all, a noob learning to play the game.

Fixed.

I would join in... if it weren't for DDE wanting to sit on me for stupid idiotic nonsense reasons :P
Formerly known as Haz

Nine out of ten doctors recommend going to an amusement park this weekend.
The Tenth Doctor doesn't want to go.
Spoiler
CC Leader: n haz thsi time it wasnt ur fault
Bralor wrote:hey haz how long do you estimate until someone blames you and masses HVE again?
Field Marshall wrote:On a seperate issue - where is Haz? He's the glue we really need right now!
SuperSaiyan wrote:I'm a staff member so naturally I'm used to unjustified abusive commentary, so really I don't mind ;)
Zeratul wrote:
Ĕɱƿŷ wrote:So I heard that when becoming a moderator you are subjected to hours and hours of "The Forum is good, the Forum is great, we surrender our will as of this date".

that is incorrect... nothing resembling prostration...

Forced labor on the other hand........ :sge
SuperSaiyan says (2:04 PM):
*that was kernal potter
*colonel
*wow I just made that typo

SuperSaiyan says (2:05 PM):
*no one will speak of this
*or I take muff's veggies away
*and he starves
Hope says (2:59 AM):
*hypothetically, how bad would it be if i descended someone... but forgot to Godquest them first, and they're active, and in an active alliance...
Hope says (3:00 AM):
*hypothetically...
Murris says (3:00 AM):
*ah **Filtered** why am i descended....
Angnoch Freddie says:
i hate being a mod...
i just wanted the blue color XD
EbilCC
Forum Addict

96950 tattooedkrypt

[ ~Snow Village~ - InkedManofSnow

had over 600 million army AND IS A UNKNOWN

~SYNIUS~
Spartas Demi God
[ ~Snow Village~ - WildSnowCard]
Disciples of Nephthys (Faith)
Ancient God of the AJNA
Plane: Normal Reality
Commander: None
Race Name: Spartan
Army Size:

had near 400 million army AND WAS IN DDE LOGS ANYHOW SO WOULD HAVE BEEN MASSED REGARDLESS

noobs werent massed and if you say they were noobs god HVE is in a aweful state of affairs so the reason for the vendetta is mute so vendetta declined :smt081

NOOBS ARE UNDER 150 million army i left people other than that alone

and no no repayment will be made to any HVE member Haz was given plenty of warning it wasnt headed he is on vacation I gave fair warning if people dont take me serious about warnings instead of other DDE members who just mass first then Im sorry tough cookies this can be closed if not any HVE member in DDE logs or my logs Im mass more HVE end of story. Now im away to enjoy christmas

SJ MENTAL "I have no idea why they would ban you cc you add so much to the community at large"

[9:28:51 PM] robert_paul97: cc is the best

Teesdale: ive been farming all day and havent repaired MS
so CCs little cant blew through my shields (worry)
The Doctor
Time Lord

Honours and Awards

CCexyDCapedCrusader wrote:and no no repayment will be made to any HVE member Haz was given plenty of warning it wasnt headed he is on vacation I gave fair warning if people dont take me serious about warnings instead of other DDE members who just mass first then Im sorry tough cookies this can be closed if not any HVE member in DDE logs or my logs Im mass more HVE end of story. Now im away to enjoy christmas

The thing I don't get: Bels was due for a ban, due to his third warning. Regardless of who actually did the ban. If it had been Sol or Juliette who were available, they probably would have set the ban straight away, while they were available. So what is the big deal about me doing it?

I am not bias or corrupt, I have nothing against DDE, or any other alliance.

Instead of trying to have a go at me for banning users, perhaps instead take a look at why they are banned (HINT: it is for breaking rules on forums).

You don't break forum rules, you have no need to hear from any mod/admin. Simple.

So instead of massing innocent members of HVE and bullying me to try and get me to leave my position (when I have done nothing wrong), perhaps you guys should try taking responsibility for your actions, and facing the consequences.

(I thought the bigger text might help get the point across) :P
Formerly known as Haz

Spoiler
Bralor wrote:hey haz how long do you estimate until someone blames you and masses HVE again?
Field Marshall wrote:On a seperate issue - where is Haz? He's the glue we really need right now!
SuperSaiyan wrote:I'm a staff member so naturally I'm used to unjustified abusive commentary, so really I don't mind ;)
Zeratul wrote:
Ĕɱƿŷ wrote:So I heard that when becoming a moderator you are subjected to hours and hours of "The Forum is good, the Forum is great, we surrender our will as of this date".

*that was kernal potter
*colonel

*and he starves
*hypothetically, how bad would it be if i descended someone... but forgot to Godquest them first, and they're active, and in an active alliance...
*hypothetically...
Angnoch Freddie says:
i hate being a mod...
Tetrismonkey
Forum Expert
Alliance: Leaf Village

CCexyDCapedCrusader wrote:96950 tattooedkrypt

[ ~Snow Village~ - InkedManofSnow

had over 600 million army AND IS A UNKNOWN

~SYNIUS~
Spartas Demi God
[ ~Snow Village~ - WildSnowCard]
Disciples of Nephthys (Faith)
Ancient God of the AJNA
Plane: Normal Reality
Commander: None
Race Name: Spartan
Army Size:

had near 400 million army AND WAS IN DDE LOGS ANYHOW SO WOULD HAVE BEEN MASSED REGARDLESS

noobs werent massed and if you say they were noobs god HVE is in a aweful state of affairs so the reason for the vendetta is mute so vendetta declined :smt081

NOOBS ARE UNDER 150 million army i left people other than that alone

and no no repayment will be made to any HVE member Haz was given plenty of warning it wasnt headed he is on vacation I gave fair warning if people dont take me serious about warnings instead of other DDE members who just mass first then Im sorry tough cookies this can be closed if not any HVE member in DDE logs or my logs Im mass more HVE end of story. Now im away to enjoy christmas

Im here. Fight me you stupid bastard. You want to pick on someone your own size, then do so. Don't be a little **Filtered** **Filtered** and mass HVE's smaller, inexperienced players. This war is not about Haz. Its about you trying to boost your E rep within your little community of jack ass players. Fight me you coward.

Haz, I swear you post in this thread again and ill gladly smack you back to china town.
Wonder why my post count is so low? Thats because I was deleted. Why you may ask?
Well, thats because I exposed the truth about Zeratul and Admin Jason had to cover it up.
EbilCC
Forum Addict

this matter was closed as far as i was concerned as i had made my point and you dare to do this

I wasnt going to mass any more of HVE there not noobs ANY HITS oN ME IL MASS ALL HVE THAT IS ALL

I was and am leaving HVE alone. Synius was in DDE logs the other guy aint a noob either so go cry me a river

n yes it was about haz i was standing up for my family being abused by mods.

I am leaving this game forum i am tired of the crap Haz was warned multiple times it was ignored so go away if u didnt take me serious u cant cry about it now

SJ MENTAL "I have no idea why they would ban you cc you add so much to the community at large"

EbilCC
Forum Addict

[quote="Haz"][quote="CCexyDCapedCrusader"].

perhaps you guys should try taking responsibility for your actions, and facing the consequences.

btw good advice u didnt take responsibility so others paid the price and now u complain o well were even

The Doctor
Time Lord

Honours and Awards

CCexyDCapedCrusader wrote:this matter was closed as far as i was concerned as i had made my point and you dare to do this

I wasnt going to mass any more of HVE there not noobs ANY HITS oN ME IL MASS ALL HVE THAT IS ALL

I was and am leaving HVE alone. Synius was in DDE logs the other guy aint a noob either so go cry me a river

n yes it was about haz i was standing up for my family being abused by mods.

I am leaving this game forum i am tired of the crap Haz was warned multiple times it was ignored so go away if u didnt take me serious u cant cry about it now

Where was I warned multiple times? You mean Rob3rt? How can I take those warnings seriously when he can't even see what he has done wrong?

Oh wait you mentioned not taking you seriously, so where did you warn me?

Threats/warnings for ingame will not stop me from doing my job. But think about this. My new role. Mod Admin. I administrate mods. Which means I will rarely warn a user (if at all). Thats the Section Admins area. The only time I will step in is when asked, or when an action is required that isn't linked to a section, but to a user (sigs, banning/unbanning, and such).

Tetrismonkey wrote:Haz, I swear you post in this thread again and ill gladly smack you back to china town.

So now you are dictating what I can and can't do? :P :smt043
Formerly known as Haz

Spoiler
Zeratul wrote:

*that was kernal potter
*colonel

*and he starves
*hypothetically...
Angnoch Freddie says:
i hate being a mod...
The Doctor
Time Lord

Honours and Awards

CCexyDCapedCrusader wrote:
Haz wrote:
perhaps you guys should try taking responsibility for your actions, and facing the consequences.

btw good advice u didnt take responsibility so others paid the price and now u complain o well were even

I have no need to take responsibility for my actions, as they were just, and were not wrong.

Your actions (and the actions of other members of DDE) however, are unjust and are wrong.

One thing I've noticed you bring up is the "perception of bias"...

CCexyDCapedCrusader wrote:it doesnt matter if bel was going to be banned or not it is the perception that it was haz that did it is the problem

So it doesn't matter that Bels was due for a ban because of his actions, just that since I was the one who actioned it (after speaking with Psyko first, who requested him to be banned for his third warning), you think that places me in the wrong? No. Had it been anyone else (anyone in OE, FS, HVE, or any other person in any alliance (or even the lone wolves)), my actions would have been the same.

What makes DDE so special that they should be exempt from this?
Formerly known as Haz

Spoiler
Zeratul wrote:

*that was kernal potter
*colonel

*and he starves
*hypothetically...
Angnoch Freddie says:
i hate being a mod...
EbilCC
Forum Addict

i am not going to get involved anymore in this talk. I made a promise that this was over and it is over I am not dragging it up anymore people who continue to do so are just going to make this situation not over and make it far worse

~Odin~
Alföðr
Alliance: The Collective
Race: International Pimp

typical, dde leave lots of naq out on a low defense....valid hit....dde mass because they cant protect their income lol.
The forces of harchester fought back with all they could, and managed to inflict 145,573,411,725,000 damage
The forces of harchester fought back with all they could, and managed to inflict 3 damage
TGW Annual Community Awards 2014/2015
Spoiler
The Doctor
Time Lord

Honours and Awards

CCexyDCapedCrusader wrote:i am not going to get involved anymore in this talk. I made a promise that this was over and it is over I am not dragging it up anymore people who continue to do so are just going to make this situation not over and make it far worse

So no more massing innocent players? No trying to get me to leave my position?
Formerly known as Haz

Spoiler
Zeratul wrote:

*that was kernal potter
*colonel

*and he starves
*hypothetically...
Angnoch Freddie says:
i hate being a mod...
Game Over
Forum Elite

~Odin~ wrote:typical, dde leave lots of naq out on a low defense....valid hit....dde mass because they cant protect their income lol.

You are an ass clown odin. DDE always masses those in the logs unless they are protected by a dra of some sort. Yes that is typical DDE. People should learn. You don't wanna get massed don't hit DDE period.
damien snpr
Forum Irregular
Race: **Filtered**

I can't speak for mods and don't care to. Should any problems arise in the future regarding ingame actions against HVE, trying contacting me first.
...Image
~Odin~
Alföðr
Alliance: The Collective
Race: International Pimp

Lord Katsumoto wrote:
~Odin~ wrote:typical, dde leave lots of naq out on a low defense....valid hit....dde mass because they cant protect their income lol.

You are an ass clown odin. DDE always masses those in the logs unless they are protected by a dra of some sort. Yes that is typical DDE. People should learn. You don't wanna get massed don't hit DDE period.

ass clown? lol thats a new one lol. and it wasnt ALWAYS the case, only turned that way when DDE decided to try scare tactics because some members are unable to defend income like they should be lol.
The forces of harchester fought back with all they could, and managed to inflict 145,573,411,725,000 damage
The forces of harchester fought back with all they could, and managed to inflict 3 damage
TGW Annual Community Awards 2014/2015
Spoiler

Return to “Vendetta corner”