Fish v UnKnown

A place for declaration of, requests for, and bragging about, one on one personal wars ...
Juliette
Verified
The Queen
Race: Royalty
ID: 4323
Alternate name(s): Cersei Lannister

Re: Fish v UnKnown

Bromas wrote:
lilfish wrote:
Bromas wrote:I've taken UnKnown before, not too difficult. Doubt fish could do it though
You burnt down Unkowns , ive burnt you down so should be a walk in the park. :smt019
On my phone, you had a war setting and a bigger account, I had 5T... Massive achievement there buddy!

Then, when I offered a re-match you said no because my account was better
What is your account like currently, Andy? :)
lilfish
Fledgling Forumer
ID: 0

Bromas wrote:
lilfish wrote:
Bromas wrote:I've taken UnKnown before, not too difficult. Doubt fish could do it though

You burnt down Unkowns , ive burnt you down so should be a walk in the park. :smt019

On my phone, you had a war setting and a bigger account, I had 5T... Massive achievement there buddy!

Rubbish Andy my acc wasnt bigger and you set war with me.
~lilfish~ - Image
Bromas
Forum Addict
ID: 97472
Alternate name(s): ~HydroFlux™~, Reinhardt

lilfish wrote:
Bromas wrote:
lilfish wrote:

the first time which I was talking about, I had my TUK with 36 you massed me the week prior to me getting 37 on it

Then I got a 38/38 and you refused.

Juliette wrote:
Bromas wrote:
lilfish wrote:

LG+4 ;-)
lilfish
Fledgling Forumer

Bromas wrote:
lilfish wrote:
Bromas wrote:
lilfish wrote:

the first time which I was talking about, I had my TUK with 36 you massed me the week prior to me getting 37 on it

Juliette wrote:
Bromas wrote:
lilfish wrote:

LG+4 ;-)

My acc then was TUK 35 , i refused because then i was 36/32 currently Ma$e is bigger than me and your welcome to swap places with me......not this is what makes GW fun :smt043 Merry xmass Andy.....Bruther
~lilfish~ - Image
Juliette
Verified
The Queen
Race: Royalty
ID: 4323
Alternate name(s): Cersei Lannister

Bromas wrote:
Juliette wrote:
Bromas wrote:
lilfish wrote:

LG+4 ;-)
Nice. ;)

lilfish wrote:My acc then was TUK 35 , i refused because then i was 36/32 currently Ma$e is bigger than me and your welcome to swap places with me......not this is what makes GW fun :smt043 Merry xmass Andy.....Bruther
*grin* You do tend to piss off those bigger than you, Fishie. :smt058 Have fun! That is all that matters. ;)
Bromas
Forum Addict
ID: 97472
Alternate name(s): ~HydroFlux™~, Reinhardt

lilfish wrote:
Bromas wrote:
lilfish wrote:
Bromas wrote:
lilfish wrote:

Juliette wrote:
Bromas wrote:
lilfish wrote:

LG+4 ;-)

My acc then was TUK 35 , i refused because then i was 36/32 currently Ma$e is bigger than me and your welcome to swap places with me......not this is what makes GW fun :smt043 Merry xmass Andy.....Bruther

When I get past the _____ God of _____ stage then sure thing
Ryuujin Jakka
Forum Addict
Alliance: Ghost Riders 2ic Diplo
Race: System Overlord
ID: 1976503
Alternate name(s): Al Capone / ~Ryuujin Jakka~

pfft i should slap u both ...

i would slap fish with a big fat blunt tho :D
Field Marshall wrote: Ryu - Legend, best of the best...you're sick...and I hate your 5T MS! < in 2010 when the closes MS at the time was 2.8 T , shortly after i hit 7Trill and then 8tms (Long before the MS HUGE Buff Update !) and the next closest was just barely over 3T at the time it took many years and that mouthership to go untouched as rank 1 without any upgrades at all before ETL finally caught up to it and then a couple of others eventually while it sat reletively untouched for years , yet still to this day that account remains competitive with a great ms , under Drah's command. Many say i Pioneered the current MS Meta , which is both cool and i regret because ms's are insane these days lol !
~Belsamber~ wrote:Borek and Ryu for SGW guru's post are like mangasms, they're that good.
~Tziki~
Forum Addict
Alliance: The Order
Race: Drunken Monkey

Ryuujin Jakka wrote:pfft i should slap u both ...

i would slap fish with a big fat blunt tho :D

He'd eat it...
--------
Scott - Harchester wrote:Kev is the Chuck Norris of Gatewars, He doesn't join active alliances - the active alliances join him.
Ryuujin Jakka
Forum Addict
Alliance: Ghost Riders 2ic Diplo
Race: System Overlord
ID: 1976503
Alternate name(s): Al Capone / ~Ryuujin Jakka~

**Filtered** then id keep it for my self to eat ^_^
Field Marshall wrote: Ryu - Legend, best of the best...you're sick...and I hate your 5T MS! < in 2010 when the closes MS at the time was 2.8 T , shortly after i hit 7Trill and then 8tms (Long before the MS HUGE Buff Update !) and the next closest was just barely over 3T at the time it took many years and that mouthership to go untouched as rank 1 without any upgrades at all before ETL finally caught up to it and then a couple of others eventually while it sat reletively untouched for years , yet still to this day that account remains competitive with a great ms , under Drah's command. Many say i Pioneered the current MS Meta , which is both cool and i regret because ms's are insane these days lol !
~Belsamber~ wrote:Borek and Ryu for SGW guru's post are like mangasms, they're that good.
Master_Splinter
Forum Irregular
Alliance: TF HC
Race: Tollan
ID: 1936322

Go MA$E have fun
Such is Life
00:46:30 on 22nd Jun Executed EnterTheLion
06:03:41 on 4th Apr Descended High Empty
2013 Award
Spoiler

2012 Award
Spoiler
Mar 15, 23:04 Kikaz Destroy Military Repelled 6,283,641,911
hokiehomeboy: i taught MS many things, along the way he learned to be a bad ass mother **Filtered**
Ascended Arena Wins: 5
MASE
Forum Newbie
Alliance: TAF
Race: Harlem World
Alternate name(s): LordCommanderTS, LCTS

Got that 64 trill def and most of those 150m spies. Have fun with my stats ~Fish~. :D
~wolverine~
Forum Addict

MASE wrote:Got that 64 trill def and most of those 150m spies. Have fun with my stats ~Fish~. :D

ooosshhh
Foster
Forum Newbie
Alternate name(s): Fossil

Nice work MASE

Show fishy what happens when you swim in the sea of The UnKnOwN with war on ya mind.......
harchester
Forum History
Alliance: Ricos Roughnecks

Maybe ill help out fishyy :)
Even if you hear a bad story about me, Understand that there was a time I was good to those people to, But they won’t tell you that...
~wolverine~
Forum Addict

harchester wrote:Maybe ill help out fishyy :)

maybe if you do, then ill help out mase ;)

Return to “Vendetta corner”