Yo

Specific to server: "GateWars: New Grounds"
HippyFool
Forum Elder

Re: Yo

As far as i know.... Priests currently do not die from anything.

MSN = paddy_pan@hotmail.com

Naq sold to date: 6168tril

Trade Feedback- http://herebegames.com/StarGateWarsNew/ ... 8&t=105680 :)
Bromas
Forum Addict
ID: 97472
Alternate name(s): ~HydroFlux™~, Reinhardt

HippyFool wrote:As far as i know.... Priests currently do not die from anything.

Juliette literally just said they do...
Juliette
Verified
The Queen
Race: Royalty
ID: 4323
Alternate name(s): Cersei Lannister

HippyFool wrote:As far as i know.... Priests currently do not die from anything.
Umm.. yes, they do. :? They die when your defence is overpowered by a combined MS and ground attack force.
HippyFool
Forum Elder

Bromas wrote:

Juliette literally just said they do...

Juliette wrote:
Umm.. yes, they do. :? They die when your defence is overpowered by a combined MS and ground attack force.

Well, I suggest you both go and try to kill some priests... I bet you can't.

I am aware that they are SUPPOSED to die. I am simply saying that they do not.

Juliette
Verified
The Queen

HippyFool wrote:Well, I suggest you both go and try to kill some priests... I bet you can't.

:lol: Then how come I have lost literally thousands of Priests to attackers since the game started? :) Riddle me that, Batman.

Unless you are saying that in the past month, a bug has appeared which disallows Priests to die? In which case I wonder why this is the first I am hearing of this.
Bromas
Forum Addict
ID: 97472
Alternate name(s): ~HydroFlux™~, Reinhardt

Juliette wrote:
HippyFool wrote:Well, I suggest you both go and try to kill some priests... I bet you can't.

:lol: Then how come I have lost literally thousands of Priests to attackers since the game started? :) Riddle me that, Batman.

Unless you are saying that in the past month, a bug has appeared which disallows Priests to die? In which case I wonder why this is the first I am hearing of this.

It would be because we don't want our priests to die
HippyFool
Forum Elder

Juliette wrote:

It worked at the start. Broke awhile ago. LoT mentioned it on hrre ages ago i think but noone did anything about it. When i am not on my phone i will try to find the thread.

Slim87R
Forum Expert

I believe this is the post hippy was thinking of:
viewtopic.php?f=290&t=194857

Feel like a sir.
Juliette
Verified
The Queen

Slim87R wrote:I believe this is the post hippy was thinking of:
viewtopic.php?f=290&t=194857

Feel like a sir.
That is blitzkrieg. :? You kill priests with regular attacks (and Blitzes when they work, which they will in the new year).. :-k
Slim87R
Forum Expert

Then maybe that wasn't the right post. However, this brings up questions.

Why would Attack kill priests where Blitzkrieg does not? I mean the point of blitzkrieg is to destroy right? To make someone pay and to slow their growth as much as possible? Attacking is just there as a means to steal someones naq and destroy MS. It makes more sense that blitzkrieg should be the destructive one killing priests while Attacking should be there as a means to get something, not purely destruction.

Just my .02
Juliette
Verified
The Queen

Slim87R wrote:Then maybe that wasn't the right post. However, this brings up questions.

Why would Attack kill priests where Blitzkrieg does not? I mean the point of blitzkrieg is to destroy right? To make someone pay and to slow their growth as much as possible? Attacking is just there as a means to steal someones naq and destroy MS. It makes more sense that blitzkrieg should be the destructive one killing priests while Attacking should be there as a means to get something, not purely destruction.

Just my .02
Dearie, I did say Blitz also should kill them if it works properly. Which it does not currently, but it will in January when a bunch of things get fixed. Hence the need to make sure what is up with this "Priests don't die" thing. :P
Slim87R
Forum Expert

Juliette wrote:
Slim87R wrote:Then maybe that wasn't the right post. However, this brings up questions.

Just my .02
Dearie, I did say Blitz also should kill them if it works properly. Which it does not currently, but it will in January when a bunch of things get fixed. Hence the need to make sure what is up with this "Priests don't die" thing. :P

Well, when you do eventually get around to it, I think blitzkrieg should definitely be more destructive to that end. I don't think many priests should die unless overwhelmed in attack, and even then blitz should always kill more. It also makes sense balance wise. In attack you get naq +a little destruction, in blitz you get no naq + a little more destruction. You have to take turn expenditure into account of course.
Juliette
Verified
The Queen

Slim87R wrote:Well, when you do eventually get around to it, I think blitzkrieg should definitely be more destructive to that end. I don't think many priests should die unless overwhelmed in attack, and even then blitz should always kill more. It also makes sense balance wise. In attack you get naq +a little destruction, in blitz you get no naq + a little more destruction. You have to take turn expenditure into account of course.
It will be worth it as long as your enemy has enough troops to kill, same as massing someone with regular attacks. :)
HippyFool
Forum Elder

Blitz does not work, but normal attacks also do not kill priests.

Waiting for someone to prove me wrong. :-"

Return to “New Grounds General”