Anonymous Important Announcements

Dexter Morgan™
Forum Elite
Alliance: ~Dark Dominium~
Race: ~DDE~
ID: 8675309
Alternate name(s): theDEX,Stewie Griffin,Sylar,Dis Tra Tuat Harsesis,Dark Lunas,BANNED to keep my valid points out of the public sounds like MSNBC is running this forum

Anonymous Important Announcements

This will be the first of many to spread the message to both young and old, US,UK,EU members.

[youtube]HrXyLrTRXso[/youtube]
Dexter Morgan™
Forum Elite
Alternate name(s): theDEX,Stewie Griffin,Sylar,Dis Tra Tuat Harsesis,Dark Lunas,BANNED to keep my valid points out of the public sounds like MSNBC is running this forum

Re: Anonymous Important Announcements

[youtube]O6t9Kr2wWzE[/youtube]
Juliette
Verified
The Queen
Race: Royalty
ID: 4323
Alternate name(s): Cersei Lannister

Dr. Walter Bishop™ wrote:[youtube]O6t9Kr2wWzE[/youtube]
Now you have gone too far, smartasses. Who the hell do you think you are, dispensing your propaganda and dogmatic hatred against the only free country in the entire Middle East? The only bastion of civilization, surrounded by barbaric nations of limitations..

Clearly you have become a toy to be applied at will by the CIA and oil industry. Pity. You started out so well against Scientology. Guess all good things come to an end.
jedi~tank
Forum Zombie
ID: 0

YEA! You frackin noob. :smt018

Jedi~tank
Can we get a **Filtered** slap emot please

"What I want to see is a tight knit group not a collection of people pulling in different directions"
Deni
Legendary Apophis
Forum History
Alliance: Generations
Race: System Lord
ID: 7889
Alternate name(s): Apophis the Great

Hamas the Palestine terrorist group reducing to silence anyone who isn't willing to side with them in Palestine. Not surprising arm waving terrorists like these created by Muslim Brotherhood would side with hacking anarchists.
Spoiler

Incarnate - LG - LG1 - LG2 - LG3 - LG4 - AG - EAG ~ AGoL - Completed
Spoiler
<Dmonix> Damnit Jim how come every conversation with you always ends up discussing something deep and meaningful?
<Dmonix> We always end up discussing male/female differences or politics or football
<Dmonix> All the really important issues in life
Dexter Morgan™
Forum Elite

I don't believe in muslim or zionist extremism.
BS tyranny is just that.
These guys call out injustices they see, and I like any group that is against mass murdering power hungry hypocrites.

Don't you understand the CIA set up Iran vs. Israel, Syria vs. Israel. They will pit whomever against whomever to keep chaos in the middle east. Israel is no better than Syria and vice versa. They who hold the real power are not even known.

And I think that is bullcrap.
Only gone too far when you blindly support someone for religious or political reasons imo.

@ Apophis - They are only "terrorists" if they go against your beliefs? Or if they are violent? Because the U.S. drones kill thousands including children every year. So is America an "arm waving terrorist?"
jedi~tank
Forum Zombie

Dr. Walter Bishop™ wrote:I don't believe in muslim or zionist extremism.
BS tyranny is just that.
These guys call out injustices they see, and I like any group that is against mass murdering power hungry hypocrites.

Don't you understand the CIA set up Iran vs. Israel, Syria vs. Israel. They will pit whomever against whomever to keep chaos in the middle east. Israel is no better than Syria and vice versa. They who hold the real power are not even known.

Only gone too far when you blindly support someone for religious or political reasons imo.

@ Apophis - They are only "terrorists" if they go against your beliefs? Or if they are violent? Because the U.S. drones kill thousands including children every year. So is America an "arm waving terrorist?"

Actually the cia didnt do that, the cia has prevented Israel from destroying them for decades. ;)

The chaos is not created by the cia, the chaos has been there for like ever and will be until like ever- after.

"What I want to see is a tight knit group not a collection of people pulling in different directions"
Deni
Dexter Morgan™
Forum Elite

Juliette wrote:
Dr. Walter Bishop™ wrote:[youtube]O6t9Kr2wWzE[/youtube]
Now you have gone too far, smartasses. Who the hell do you think you are, dispensing your propaganda and dogmatic hatred against the only free country in the entire Middle East? The only bastion of civilization, surrounded by barbaric nations of limitations..

Clearly you have become a toy to be applied at will by the CIA and oil industry. Pity. You started out so well against Scientology. Guess all good things come to an end.

[youtube]kVprTfageNM[/youtube]
Dexter Morgan™
Forum Elite

BS tyranny is just that.

[youtube]SwxSW09PtYw[/youtube]

There are real reasons I put free speech up. Republican from Texas sums it up well.
[KMA]Avenger
Forum Zombie
Location: Borehamwood Elstree, England, 2 mins from George Lucas Studios.

@Dr. Walter Bishop, talking from experience, my advice to you is to tone it down a bit.

Allot of people here (just as in RL) cannot handle...certain truths.

Infinite Love Is the Only Truth: Everything Else Is Illusion.

-David Icke
~wolverine~
Forum Addict

we are anonymous
Legendary Apophis
Forum History
Alliance: Generations
Race: System Lord
ID: 7889
Alternate name(s): Apophis the Great

BS tyranny is just that.

I suggest you read about Grand Mufti of Jerusalem's ties during WW2 and what were his projects for Palestine...and then you would understand where the arm waving salute from Hamas and Hezbollah comes from and why they cannot be considered anything else than terrorists.

Arm waving (one cannot say Middle East has roots from Roman military salute, contrary to Mussolini who re-used this in his seek for past Roman glory, and then salute picked by Hitler who gave the negative connotation and use. I doubt the source of inspiration here is Roman military salute):
[spoiler]Image
Image[/spoiler]

And your "freedom fighters", in the line of Grand Mufti of Jerusalem...
[spoiler]Image[/spoiler]

[KMA]Avenger wrote:@Dr. Walter Bishop, talking from experience, my advice to you is to tone it down a bit.

If I wanted to learn the behind-the-scenes stuff, I would certainly not listen to Anonymous point of view, them being hacking anarchists.
Spoiler

Incarnate - LG - LG1 - LG2 - LG3 - LG4 - AG - EAG ~ AGoL - Completed
Spoiler
<Dmonix> Damnit Jim how come every conversation with you always ends up discussing something deep and meaningful?
<Dmonix> We always end up discussing male/female differences or politics or football
<Dmonix> All the really important issues in life
[KMA]Avenger
Forum Zombie
Location: Borehamwood Elstree, England, 2 mins from George Lucas Studios.

Legendary Apophis wrote:

[KMA]Avenger wrote:@Dr. Walter Bishop, talking from experience, my advice to you is to tone it down a bit.

If I wanted to learn the behind-the-scenes stuff, I would certainly not listen to Anonymous point of view, them being hacking anarchists.

I was speaking generally Jim, not just for this topic but some of the other stuff Doc has posted. it wasn't directed at anyone else except Doc. i also wasn't trying to hint to anyone to listen to Anon. i don't pay them any attention myself as i don't really agree with their tactics, but i do agree with a free and open internet. if Anon want to do things the way they do, more power to them so long as it doesn't interfere with my internet.

:-)

Infinite Love Is the Only Truth: Everything Else Is Illusion.

-David Icke
Dexter Morgan™
Forum Elite

[KMA]Avenger wrote:
Legendary Apophis wrote:

I was speaking generally Jim, not just for this topic but some of the other stuff Doc has posted. it wasn't directed at anyone else except Doc. i also wasn't trying to hint to anyone to listen to Anon. i don't pay them any attention myself as i don't really agree with their tactics, but i do agree with a free and open internet. if Anon want to do things the way they do, more power to them so long as it doesn't interfere with my internet.

:-)

I do not agree with either muslim Hamas, or Israel blind support from U.S.
I do not agree with censorship.
I do not agree with Anonymous on all levels as I am not a robot.
THEY DO HOWEVER FIGHT AND INFORM. Israel wants no coverage or internet, Israel gets hit back the way they know how. With computers. I am a GOD DAMN proud American, and they bash america. You don't see me getting all huffy. BECAUSE no matter what, they are not the ones sending armed drones. Killing million + Iraq citizens. CHILDREN. And they are pretty pissed off that they are being arrested for trying to do the only thing they can that is not violent. UNLIKE US. With our, "we throw more than rocks" mentality.

Stay blissfully ignorant as I was when I blindly supported NoBama because he was not Georgie boy. But it will bite YOU in the ass in the end.
Don't blame the messenger, take the info or leave it.

I don't agree with all of anonymous platforms. But someone has to keep these tyrants in check. FBI wants to arrest people for accessing what they hide for their own agendas, and call them terrorists. FBI is the terrorists. They just got busted in Iceland sneaking in to investigate so called wiki-leaks terrorists.

WAKE UP PEOPLE.

Why do we need 90% of 9/11 report that is 1000+ pages blacked out? Would it not stop people from thinking things? This secret BS that runs the real show behind the scenes needs to stop, and they are allies for free speach, and personal freedoms. So they are an ally to me. Anyone that forces any unconstitutional laws on me is OUR enemy.

It is THAT SIMPLE. :smt025
They do not forget.
They do not forgive.
They are watching.

Watching the Palestinians being slaughtered and pushed further back due to religion persecution. They have no choice but to turn to Hamas, or throw rocks. Israel has US funding and backing no matter what they do. And now they want to turn off cameras and internet. Sounds like China with their google china BS.

Is this how you want to be governed? With 40,000 new laws passed last year? FOR WHAT! And how are they supposed to even have time with the 38 days a year they work in congress to read all of them. Obama is raping us and using so much lube we don't even feel it going on most of us.
Look at both sides without your bibles or korans before you start calling them nazis.

We wanted a country to call our own one too.........
We went against the powerful, and won. We also slaughtered countless Native Americans to do it. But we don't hide it in our history books or shut down internet because people may find out we are not all good and they all bad is my end point.

I see problems upon problems creeping up, yet all most say is, "oh he is a crazy terrorist". Or, ya conspiricy this, that. I can post where we admit to faking news stories, sell guns to mexican cartels, arm al- quaeda, the list goes on and on. Google Op Gladio, then get back to me. Or fast and furious op. Mkay? These would never be known about if it were not for groups such as anon.

And btw we put into place the middle east turmoil with Iran. Now its biting us in the ass. Look up 1953 when they had a democratic secular society overthrown by CIA. Since then, nothing but religious zealouts have controlled that region. DON'T BLAME ANONYMOUS. Blame CIA and Israeli defence department. WATCH BOTH SIDES as I do, take none, but at least make sure they can show what is happening freely!!! :smt093

@ Avenger - I am sorry but if it were not for someone informing me, I would still be blind to what is getting ready to throw 99% of the WORLD off gaurd.
jedi~tank
Forum Zombie

You are watching it from a media perspective that is nothing more than a tabloid soap opera view. Look at it from a historical perspective.

What has already been, will be again and what has not been has already been.

Decifer- history repeats itself. Dats a fact jack ;)

Deni

Return to “General intelligent discussion topics”