Considering a temporary alliance.

for all Alliance discussion
harchester
Forum History
Alliance: Ricos Roughnecks

Re: Considering a temporary alliance.

I can see you becomin educated if its not already been done xD
Even if you hear a bad story about me, Understand that there was a time I was good to those people to, But they won’t tell you that...
xDaku
Forum Addict
Alliance: Forgotten Serenity - leader
ID: 27858

Find an alliance that offers protection without a requirement for loyalty yet? :roll:
Spoiler
Easy^ wrote: I am sorry if my shadow is too awesome for you to stand in.
E
MEZZANINE wrote:
Oooo I like higher math

E=Mc2*SGW = ( ( U = A*S*S ) + ( JT + $$$ + E*G*O ) ) + ( FS = AWESOME + Infinity ). Therefor FS -> DDE :D
Yyith wrote:Yyith says:
thats why women have small feet
get closer to the sink
Spoiler
Mezzanine wrote:Picture a hot summers day, sitting on the grass ( maybe smoking it too lol ), sun shining, cool breeze, cold beer, beautiful lady, perfect Serenity

Now picture your worst nightmare, the grass turned into trenches of mud, rain drenching you, ice winds, down to rations, surrounded by death and destruction

Turning your dreams into nightmares is what we do, heed this warning and pass it on, else you will forget your serenity forever

Blood in 2012 - Updated 1st Sep, 2012:
Spoiler
Attack Soldiers killed: 32,934,122
Defence Soldiers killed: 17,810,494
Attack Supers killed: 777,708,800
Defence Supers killed: 1,004,092,379
Spy Killers killed: 301,726,911
Spies Killed: 1,223,520,310
Total: 3,357,793,016

Raiders lost: 5,324,560
Guards lost: 14,223,773
Super Soldiers lost: 907,918,161
Super Guards lost: 654,870,558
Undercover Agents lost: 411,831,764
Assassin lost: 269,766,078
Total: 2,263,934,894
Master Rahl
Forum Regular
Alliance: KzD
Race: Aydindril
ID: 13355
Alternate name(s): Master Rahl

build a def(400b-1t). i played less and had a 2-2.3t ms (cant remember true amount) with my old account.
With income will come attacks. That is why i have found the easy way to make money is to farm, and bank often.

Someone will always hit you for naq if you have enough, even 10-20t defs get farmed alot.
[9:21:11 PM] Les Ennemis: good i like our members happy
What kind of plans would the Master Rahl have? I plan to conquer the world
Spoiler
ImageImage
Cwalen
Fledgling Forumer
ID: 0

It's definitely been an education.

I could build a defense, as so many have been keen to suggest, but given that even my piddly little income is large enough to make me a farming target, if I don't log in every few hours. I still don't see the point. Given my commitments to work and sleep, not to mention having a life outside the game, as this account grows along it's current path, there is no way I can, or will be likely to be able to, in the next few years, protect my income without using PPT. In a cost effective manner.

I could invest a few months IRL income into buying my way up to being bigger than most, if not all, but I would prefer a deposit on an investment property or a new car.

I could rapidly ascend, and boost my main account, at the cost of sacrificing my ascended accounts future, but given that my end game is being a significant player there? Sounds like being a lord of the NG server.

The flooding of the thread, might have lost the suggestion of a symbotic farm/ alliance relationship. Not a lot of people are thinking big enough to consider what the long term implications of developing such a system are. I am comfortable with my understanding of this account as a bit of krill in the ocean, whales don't get as big as they are by chasing down each tiny bit of krill, but in developing ways of sweeping through the ocean and collecting many.

Who knows? In the years to come I might end up in a position where I can either develop that strategy myself, or work with others to bring it into being.

This week? It's like urinating up wind. Makes you feel warm for a while. People notice, most laugh, Those with the most generous natures put a hand on your shoulder and try to turn you round a little.
Sniperwax
Forum Regular

Cwalen wrote:It's like urinating up wind. Makes you feel warm for a while. People notice, most laugh, Those with the most generous natures put a hand on your shoulder and try to turn you round a little.

If anyone puts their hand on your shoulder while you are urinating dude I think you might want to call out for the bouncer or the police or something.

Just saying...
Cwalen
Fledgling Forumer

So nibbling on their ear is the wrong response? #-o
Sniperwax
Forum Regular

Well it is a new world and all but if I walk into a pisser and witness that I might have to vomit.
Master Rahl
Forum Regular
Alliance: KzD
Race: Aydindril
ID: 13355
Alternate name(s): Master Rahl

So any luck yet? Also when are you coming off PPT? I would like more naq.
uses its Energy Volley to inflict 17,268,225,000 damage, destroying 173 Energy Shields

Also that ms is still not so scary...
[9:21:11 PM] Les Ennemis: good i like our members happy
What kind of plans would the Master Rahl have? I plan to conquer the world
Spoiler
ImageImage
Cwalen
Fledgling Forumer

Well if I Was a brainless brute? Every offer would look good,

Not being dim witted? I have one offer that I am continuing to consider.
Cwalen
Fledgling Forumer

With my CO's income and my UP?

I am enjoying the thought I am providing value for investment.

As I emerge from the ranks of the nameless on the path to being unknown, I am open to offers from anyone who has three times more income.

500K up V 42 Bill a turn to buy me out of my contract.

Return to “Alliances - seeking, recruiting, etc”