MaYHeM vs. Eternal Knights

Warning: Role Playing Zone - Content guidelines are applied less stringently.
For the many battle and war threads, and individual challenges for other players.
Forum rules
This is a war Forum. Minors, faint of heart, or those with heart conditions are encouraged to use the General forums.
The team reserves its right to change the titles of threads to ensure that the title reflects the nature of the thread
Link to: Message from the Section Head and Mods
borg
Forum Irregular

Re: MaYHeM vs. Eternal Knights

Sysinu & ChrOnO :smt060

tried a few others but ](*,)
Bioflick
Forum Intermediate
Alliance: Mayhem
ID: 0
Alternate name(s): Bioflick

borg wrote:Sysinu & ChrOnO :smt060

Jim was very happy about this :smt060

Taf descensions 2014
Spoiler
dapice
Firefly
[ Tauri Alliance - AussieOiOi]
DESCENDED UnKnown of the ORI

Kristof
[ TÅTS - Columb]
DESCENDED UnKnown of the TOLAH

VAGABOND
Ash to Ash
[ Tauri Alliance - NoMad]
DESCENDED UnNamed of the ORI

X91
[ TÅÅE ]
Disciples of Amun (Swiftness)

Aizen
Squad 5
[ TÅTS - Destroyer]
Disciples of Aker (Alertness)
DESCENDED Timeless Ancient God of the ORI
Spoiler
donais
Forum Regular
Alliance: MaYHeM
Race: Dam girl
ID: 4742

Mathlord wrote:
Duderanch wrote:
Mathlord wrote:
Jim wrote:O mighty Mathlord, your words of wisdom are ever needed in this thread. Please guide us all, your humble listeners, and see that no more evil come to pass.

Go fight someone your own size...I don't think even Omega talked this much trash about massing noobs during Bloody Sunday...

What trash is that exactly Math? Telling Custode that vulturing is a thing of the passed, when a war would end and the alliances involved would band together and mass the vultures, the game just isn't like that anymore.

Just because you haven't got the balls to come at us ingame doesn't mean you have to act like a tool on the forums.

I don't think even Omega posted 24 war threads to thump their chest about massing a bunch of inactives who can't give you guys a challenge. You act like massing a bunch of people who want nothing to do with you is an accomplishment.

We don't mass for sport...if you want us, come and get us. Until then, enjoy massing noobs. Pathetic.

:smt100 this guy always saying the right things and trying to push everyones buttons, I will have u know we have made a few friends been giving lessons to those who ask and sending resources to those who try to mass us so they can have another shot after we give them some advice.

but u and the rest of u dingleberries can keep touching yourselfs thinking of the increase in prices of everything in the market when taf goes too far

trolling for the night has commenced :-D

and nice massing xenon :)

Do not go where the path may lead, go instead where there is no path and leave a trail.

~Ralph Waldo Emerson
El_Ryune
Forum Regular
Alliance: Eternal Knights
Race: System Lord
ID: 33236

minato wrote:kages is in near the same form as yours. were just ascending and minding our own business :P
trying to ascend, grow stronger, gain units and all.

however, all this "war" has shown is that those that stay in it and keep their spirits up are the ones i want in my alliance :D

i had one member quit because they were debating on it, and now find it not even worth it to repair.
thats not what i want in my alliance, so even though this "war" has caused pain, and suffering...

it has helped strengthen my family and helped us pull together.

i hope that the Eternal Knights family will see the light in the darkness because they are one that i considered joining once upon a time :D and i'd rather not see you guys fall apart like so many other alliances do.

best of luck! and thank you for talking with me, its an honor!

EK isnt going anywhere we have been here since 2005. Sure things have changed and we arent nearly what we once were even the first time I was in command, but we have always stuck it out. For us its about showing that even in the face of adversity we stand strong and some how we always manage to come out of it. Not always in the best of shape but with a little new found respect and maybe some new friends and even allies in the process.
Spoiler
byrne_1 wrote:My old alliance. ](*,)

Old EoB back in its peak, would of massed back with style. I cant see any come back this time.

So sad to see this.

Out of the all the alliances, you massed. Eob and maybe Eternal Knights could of done damage in their prime.
Aisar Saqib
Forum Expert
Alliance: TF HC
Race: TF
ID: 1912374
Alternate name(s): ASJ, messenger of death,deadily knight,lord cyrus..

El_Ryune wrote:
minato wrote:kages is in near the same form as yours. were just ascending and minding our own business :P
trying to ascend, grow stronger, gain units and all.

however, all this "war" has shown is that those that stay in it and keep their spirits up are the ones i want in my alliance :D

i had one member quit because they were debating on it, and now find it not even worth it to repair.
thats not what i want in my alliance, so even though this "war" has caused pain, and suffering...

it has helped strengthen my family and helped us pull together.

i hope that the Eternal Knights family will see the light in the darkness because they are one that i considered joining once upon a time :D and i'd rather not see you guys fall apart like so many other alliances do.

best of luck! and thank you for talking with me, its an honor!

EK isnt going anywhere we have been here since 2005. Sure things have changed and we arent nearly what we once were even the first time I was in command, but we have always stuck it out. For us its about showing that even in the face of adversity we stand strong and some how we always manage to come out of it. Not always in the best of shape but with a little new found respect and maybe some new friends and even allies in the process.

Keep up the good work EK and GL :smt060

Most Slaughters: 70 by ASJ

Trade feedback:
http://stargatewars.herebegames.com/vie ... 8&t=191582

SGW awards and past sigs:
Spoiler
ImageImage
minato
Forum Grunt
Alliance: KAGES
Race: TOLLAN
ID: 1967457

in case you didn't check the KAGES thread, just wanted to tell the EK's that we (this time it was actually me :-" ) took down another one of their members (kaykay).

this is me asking if you will help us in keeping the low ranked members from growing..

P.S its almost to the point that i personally can't do any damage to any of the remaining MaYHeM members... ](*,)
borg
Forum Irregular

Bioflick wrote:
borg wrote:Sysinu & ChrOnO :smt060

Jim was very happy about this :smt060

I did scratch Jim before i headbutted his wall ;)

Minato - I could keep on bashing people while they are down but when your token 400bn def get wiped in 2 Sabs u start to think I need more than 2 PPTs a week :-D and whether someone is just toying with you :smt117
Jim
Pony Princess
Race: Asgard
ID: 45162
Alternate name(s): Bucephalus
Kishin

Toying with you like a cat with a mouse. I like cats.
Go tom and jerry on our asses :smt106 :smt106
El_Ryune
Forum Regular

I think that their lower level members that we have been able to attack have not rebuilt at all or just repaired but not replaced anything. Which is kind of the same for most of us or what we have replaced is not the same as what we initially had. So at this point its not really warring as much as it just trying to as minato says to keep the ones down that are already down.
Spoiler

Old EoB back in its peak, would of massed back with style. I cant see any come back this time.

So sad to see this.

Out of the all the alliances, you massed. Eob and maybe Eternal Knights could of done damage in their prime.
minato
Forum Grunt

I haven't built past a 1tril defense during this. I get sabbed but so be it.
Losing weapons is better than losing the units the weapons belong to and MaYHeMs getting a little lazy on their massings ;)

But I want to thank the EK for their support and doing as much as possible :D
Also to duderanch who seems too be sabbing like a boss! =D>
borg
Forum Irregular

apologies to Sysinu - hit him by mistake when going thro my farm list (we were set auto war). I don't like to hit people who clearly are not rebuilding.
Bioflick
Forum Intermediate
Alliance: Mayhem
ID: 0
Alternate name(s): Bioflick

Can see you guys having fun :smt047

Taf descensions 2014
Spoiler
dapice
Firefly
[ Tauri Alliance - AussieOiOi]

Kristof
[ TÅTS - Columb]
DESCENDED UnKnown of the TOLAH

VAGABOND
Ash to Ash
[ Tauri Alliance - NoMad]
DESCENDED UnNamed of the ORI

X91
[ TÅÅE ]
Disciples of Amun (Swiftness)

Aizen
Squad 5
[ TÅTS - Destroyer]
Disciples of Aker (Alertness)
DESCENDED Timeless Ancient God of the ORI
Spoiler
Jim
Pony Princess
Race: Asgard
ID: 45162
Alternate name(s): Bucephalus
Kishin

Ryune had fun mopping up what TAF left on me :). He won his flag back....FOR NOW!!
This game of CTF doesnt stop here :D

What alliances have you been in before minato? I like your bark and your bite!
El_Ryune
Forum Regular

Thanks Jim, I appreciate the acknowledgement! Lets all keep it fun!!
Spoiler

So sad to see this.

minato
Forum Grunt

I have been the leader of assassins creed.

Then been in NWO before.

Other than that though I've been invited into all bigger alliances XD
I'm not the most well known but I'm a peaceful player trying to help anyone that needs me :D

I wanna play! Even though I don't think I ever lost my flag ;)

Return to “The Galactic Colosseum”