do you... ?

Introduce yourself and say hai here. :)
bebita
Forum Zombie
Alliance: Familly
Race: brothers
ID: 0

do you... ?

remember me and what do you remember about me ?
it past sometime from the time i quit and since now i get some free time where else to spend it beside stargatewars :-D
i did not return to game and i do not intend to return just passing on forums :P
Spoiler
Tziki wrote:
Bebita a known Spy from the server war, who joined TO under false pretences yet again has a filthy trick up his sleave. In fact it appears the Filth up his sleave is DDE and Mayhem. When confronted about them supporting Bebita and Rob3rt (as there were suspicions as to be a tiny account got his MS and Naq / Turns etc) neither deny their involved behind the scenes but instead hint towards it being a coincidence.
R8 wrote:the shock of seeing bebita in my attack logs after so long was too much to handle so I had to hit vac mode to try and recover for a few days

catch ya later :D
~wolverine~
Forum Addict

Re: do you... ?

bebita wrote:remember me and what do you remember about me ?
it past sometime from the time i quit and since now i get some free time where else to spend it beside stargatewars :-D
i did not return to game and i do not intend to return just passing on forums :P

i be hearing that you are coming to england =D
Jim
Pony Princess
Alliance: MaYHeM
Race: Asgard
ID: 45162
Alternate name(s): Bucephalus
Kishin

How could anyone forget bebita?!
harshfello
Forum Regular
Alliance: TAF
Alternate name(s): Melloyello heining. Harshfello noob the list goes on :)

well theres a blast from the past :-D a name we dont see often

Jim wrote:How could anyone forget bebita?!

well jim we all know your memorys not what it used to be :smt021 :-"
bebita
Forum Zombie

~wolverine~ wrote:

:-"

indeed on 5 march i am on stansted airport :-D from there i do not know :-"
i hope to meet some sgw players during my period spent in london :-D
Spoiler
Tziki wrote:
Bebita a known Spy from the server war, who joined TO under false pretences yet again has a filthy trick up his sleave. In fact it appears the Filth up his sleave is DDE and Mayhem. When confronted about them supporting Bebita and Rob3rt (as there were suspicions as to be a tiny account got his MS and Naq / Turns etc) neither deny their involved behind the scenes but instead hint towards it being a coincidence.
R8 wrote:the shock of seeing bebita in my attack logs after so long was too much to handle so I had to hit vac mode to try and recover for a few days

ƒëmmë
Forum Elite
Alternate name(s): ƒëmmë ƒatalë
temptress
cleo_catra

bebita wrote:
~wolverine~ wrote:

Interesting as I recall you telling me, friends/people do not exist outside of DDE.. :P

I doubt anyone could forget you Bebs, and I hope you have a great time in the UK :)
To fight and conquer in all your battles is not supreme excellence;
supreme excellence consists in breaking the enemy's resistance without fighting.
-Sun Tzu, the Art of War
31/07/2012 6:13:16 AM Hope Light ID's mean nothing imo if you can back yourself up.
31/07/2012 6:13:22 AM Hope Light only **Filtered** hide them.
Be careful who you trust, even the devil was once an angel
veritas vos liberabit
Forums own rules
http://stargatewars.herebegames.com/vie ... 7#p2510387
Spoiler
Section Admins - who will be 'in charge' of the section in question. They will be responsible for the overall feel of the section, the setup/structure, and most importantly the community/users in the section. This will incorporate the old 'ombudsman' role. And insofar as the Section Admin is responsible for the users, they are also responsible for the high level mod behaviour towards the users.
So -as a user - if you have an issue with how you are treated, rules, bans, whatever --goto the section admin... They are there for you!

There is no 'reporting structure' in this setup -- tech, mod, and section admins are all on equal footing, each with their own (somewhat overlapping) responsibilities.
Mods report directly to the mod admin, and indirectly to the section admin for the section in which they mod.
bebita
Forum Zombie

fem fatale wrote:
bebita wrote:
~wolverine~ wrote:

Interesting as I recall you telling me, friends/people do not exist outside of DDE.. :P

I doubt anyone could forget you Bebs, and I hope you have a great time in the UK :)

bebita player is not the same with me :razz:
Spoiler
Tziki wrote:

Juliette
Verified
The Queen
Race: Royalty
ID: 4323
Alternate name(s): Cersei Lannister

I agree with Bebita. There is a difference between the player and the person. ;) In any sane person, there is. Friendships in game can lead to friendships outside of the game, sure.. but they do not start out as such (or well, friendships outside the game can lead to friendship inside the game).
I like to think I can be friends with someone outside of the game and hate their guts inside the game. Not that much of a leap.

And I second the "who could forget Bebita?!" question posed earlier. :-D
Tetrismonkey
Forum Expert
Alliance: Leaf Village

Oh look what the cat drug in. Psh.
Wonder why my post count is so low? Thats because I was deleted. Why you may ask?
Well, thats because I exposed the truth about Zeratul and Admin Jason had to cover it up.
moses
Forum Zombie
Alliance: Leaf
Race: Na'vi
ID: 48618

Bebs this forum misses your banter :smt060
Spoiler
bebita
Forum Zombie

really?i doubt ,i bet is more sillence around and people are nicer them my days when i enjoyed to annoy others :-D
Spoiler
Tziki wrote:

Mathlord
Forum Zombie
Alliance: Tauri Alliance
Race: Tollan
ID: 12759

bebita wrote:really?i doubt ,i bet is more sillence around and people are nicer them my days when i enjoyed to annoy others :-D

You? Annoy people? Never :P

Welcome back Bebs, how's the adorable little Bebita?
Spoiler

13:38 General Zeus Sabotage Repelled 377,977,330 details

The forces of simpson_eh fought back with all they could, and managed to inflict 305,393,963,879,000 damage on Mathlord's forces!
They managed to eradicate 4,635,986 of Mathlord's troops.
---
The forces of simpson_eh fought back with all they could, and managed to inflict 12 damage on Mathlord's forces!
They managed to eradicate 0 of Mathlord's troops.
Kjarkur
Spark of the Ori
Alliance: DDE - Leader
Race: System Lord
ID: 1909457
Alternate name(s): Kjarkur, JL, KJ

fem fatale wrote:Interesting as I recall you telling me, friends/people do not exist outside of DDE.. :P

I'am SHOCKED :shock: There are friends AND people outside The Dark Dominium ?

This is a matter of great concern and we in DDE will have to investigate this further. Rest assured we will get to the bottom of this and if true, will be dealt with, harshly.

P.S Welcome Beb, hope you are doing alright.

-KJ
There are no men like me. There's only me.
General & Battle Moderator
- > SGW Hall of Fame
- > SGW's Hero of the Year
- > SGW's Villain of the year 2010->
- > SGW's Most Missed Player of the year 2011->
bebita
Forum Zombie

after one day of playing seems i didn't lose my touch and fun farming
:smt060
Spoiler
Tziki wrote:

DaDigi
Forum Elder
Alliance: I hate all equally
Race: Tri-athalon
ID: 46811

:smt060
DaDigi
Former Moderator for Market & Suggestions/Reports

Return to “New/Returned to the forum?”