Sup

Introduce yourself and say hai here. :)
Disturber
Forum Newbie
Race: Tauri
ID: 1906151

Sup

Hello there, seems to me like all the big names are having all the attention right now, competing who has been away for longer time period. Whatever the case, I am Disturber, I came back a few years ago and received a warm welcome, so why not enjoy it again. I am starting out fresh, as a lone wolf, I've been playing this game 5 years back but I was never any good, however I liked the game a lot.

So, hello again and have a good day!
Sniperwax
Forum Regular
ID: 0

Re: Sup

Disturber wrote:Hello there, seems to me like all the big names are having all the attention right now, competing who has been away for longer time period. Whatever the case, I am Disturber, I came back a few years ago and received a warm welcome, so why not enjoy it again. I am starting out fresh, as a lone wolf, I've been playing this game 5 years back but I was never any good, however I liked the game a lot.

So, hello again and have a good day!

Howdy! Welcome back! Nice to meet you! Hope you are doing well! if you have any questions PM Loki he likes it! Be well!
Duderanch
Internet Hero
Alliance: MaYHeM
Race: Ancient
ID: 58491

Hey!

The game has changed a bit, but not enough that it will take you long to pick it up. Good luck!
The trade broker reports trade from Surtr to *Teesdale_ of 100,000,000 Naq for 33,000,000,000,000 Naq is complete.

Barbara! says: haha ok you can have a piece of my soul for 50bil naq

Skype= dan_P_@msn.com
Teesdale
[21:06:02] Jake/Tees: does black market work in there?
[21:06:18] robert: nah
[21:06:24] robert: uu go in miners
[21:06:24] Duderanch: Yeah Ben said did but can't untrin miners so no point
[21:06:37] Jake/Tees: sweet, so methlad not be able to fight back :D
[21:06:46] Jake/Tees: EADC
Naq sold in 2017 - 21q
Juliette
Verified
The Queen
Race: Royalty
ID: 4323
Alternate name(s): Cersei Lannister

Welcome back, sir. :D
Heisenberg
Forum Expert
Alliance: TDD
ID: 84840
Alternate name(s): The Architect

Welcome back man!

If ya need someone to help ya along the way just give me a pm ingame.
Search Heisenberg and you'll find me
Disturber
Forum Newbie

Thanks for the warm welcome! I have a short question tho, are G&R points obtained faster on higher ranks? If so is it worth getting up the ranks for me, I am currently ranked 654, zero ascensions.

I will make peace to you people just to know who the friendly fellow players are :P
Warrsy
Fledgling Forumer
ID: 1993672

Disturber wrote:Thanks for the warm welcome! I have a short question tho, are G&R points obtained faster on higher ranks? If so is it worth getting up the ranks for me, I am currently ranked 654, zero ascensions.

I will make peace to you people just to know who the friendly fellow players are :P

Think it's under rank 120 and you get 5 GnR (someone please correct me if that's wrong) For that you'd need a fairly decent sized ms, def, strike and cov.
Sniperwax
Forum Regular

Disturber wrote:Thanks for the warm welcome! I have a short question tho, are G&R points obtained faster on higher ranks? If so is it worth getting up the ranks for me, I am currently ranked 654, zero ascensions.

Whatever you decide to do please remember that your first 6 ascensions can be back to back and the last 17 ascensions have a 2 week waiting period between them.

Also you reeeeally want to look into the new APP system and how it works on ASC server before making any major investments into your accounts UP and or COV/AC wise.
Disturber
Forum Newbie

May I ask what APP stands for?

I've already talked to two cool guys who explained me some things, so MS power does not change when ascending, how about planets? I just need to know, where to put my naq while collecting sufficient amoung of G&R points. And if I understand you correctly, if I gather enough resources, I can do first 6 ascencions one by another without delay?
Z E R O
Forum Addict
Alliance: Jötunheim
Race: NanoTiMaster
ID: 1918344
Alternate name(s): Hymir

I hear there are lots of friendly players at the hve forums.

Come check us out. A great place for New/returning players.
Z E R O - Jötunheim - 1907332 - UnKnown of the TOLAH
*Zero - 1991093
Spoiler
Warrsy
Fledgling Forumer
ID: 1993672

Disturber wrote:May I ask what APP stands for?

I've already talked to two cool guys who explained me some things, so MS power does not change when ascending, how about planets? I just need to know, where to put my naq while collecting sufficient amoung of G&R points. And if I understand you correctly, if I gather enough resources, I can do first 6 ascencions one by another without delay?

APP = Ascension Power Points. You'll gain these every ascension that you do and by doing this will help you to improve your ascended account. However, a recent update has made it take a lot longer for your APP to convert in to Ascended Life Force Cache, which you can use to upgrade levels in the Ascended Server.

In regards to planets, you will always keep your planets however i wouldn't advise building a huge defence on them as if someone really wants the planet then they'll take it. If you have a planet that is worth keeping and want to protect it, it would be best to use MPDSD which hides your planet from everyone.

If you have any other questions feel free to pm on here or in game. ID: 1930976
Bioflick
Forum Intermediate
Alliance: Mayhem
Alternate name(s): Bioflick

Sniperwax wrote:

Whatever you decide to do please remember that your first 6 ascensions can be back to back and the last 17 ascensions have a 2 week waiting period between them.

Also you reeeeally want to look into the new APP system and how it works on ASC server before making any major investments into your accounts UP and or COV/AC wise.

Autocorrect: Ascension 1-10 is no wait time, everything after 10 is 14 days wait

Welcome back Disturber, hope you like it here :)

Taf descensions 2014
Spoiler
dapice
Firefly
[ Tauri Alliance - AussieOiOi]
DESCENDED UnKnown of the ORI

Kristof
[ TÅTS - Columb]
DESCENDED UnKnown of the TOLAH

VAGABOND
Ash to Ash
[ Tauri Alliance - NoMad]
DESCENDED UnNamed of the ORI

X91
[ TÅÅE ]
Disciples of Amun (Swiftness)
DESCENDED UnKnown of the ORI

Aizen
Squad 5
[ TÅTS - Destroyer]
Disciples of Aker (Alertness)
DESCENDED Timeless Ancient God of the ORI
Spoiler
Sniperwax
Forum Regular

Bioflick wrote:
Sniperwax wrote:[spoiler]

Also you reeeeally want to look into the new APP system and how it works on ASC server before making any major investments into your accounts UP and or COV/AC wise.[/spoiler]

Autocorrect: Ascension 1-10 is no wait time, everything after 10 is 14 days wait

Welcome back Disturber, hope you like it here :)

Ah yes good call. Seems like someone gave him good advice so far anyways regarding MS.

If I was starting over again I think I'd buy an account dirt cheap that has a slightly developed MS. Cov/AC/asc level not so important in this price range but if I could get an account with even a 3t MS for cheap or free oh yeah baby that's what I'd want. I would name the MS Juliette.
Juliette
Verified
The Queen
Race: Royalty
ID: 4323
Alternate name(s): Cersei Lannister

Sniperwax wrote:If I was starting over again I think I'd buy an account dirt cheap that has a slightly developed MS. Cov/AC/asc level not so important in this price range but if I could get an account with even a 3t MS for cheap or free oh yeah baby that's what I'd want. I would name the MS Juliette.
You like throwing me against a wall, then? Hmm.. *interested*
Disturber
Forum Newbie

I like the idea of building account by my own. Sure I could buy it but that then I wouldn't appreciate it as much as if I build it piece by piece.

Return to “New/Returned to the forum?”