Bioflick vs Snakekeeper

A place for declaration of, requests for, and bragging about, one on one personal wars ...
Bioflick
Forum Intermediate
Alliance: Mayhem
ID: 0
Alternate name(s): Bioflick

Re: Bioflick vs Snakekeeper

Norbe wrote:After all this time and repeating the same mistakes again and again, Snakekeeper still hasn't learnt his lesson.

Go Bioflick. Enjoy. I'd gladly offer assistance, but know you do not need it.

~Norbe~
Thanks! looks like its going to be a long and boring 40b strike battle tho. i dont understand whats so fun with having stats like that :-k

Taf descensions 2014
Spoiler
dapice
Firefly
[ Tauri Alliance - AussieOiOi]
DESCENDED UnKnown of the ORI

Kristof
[ TÅTS - Columb]
DESCENDED UnKnown of the TOLAH

VAGABOND
Ash to Ash
[ Tauri Alliance - NoMad]
DESCENDED UnNamed of the ORI

X91
[ TÅÅE ]
Disciples of Amun (Swiftness)

Aizen
Squad 5
[ TÅTS - Destroyer]
Disciples of Aker (Alertness)
DESCENDED Timeless Ancient God of the ORI
Spoiler
~wilco~
Forum Expert

bio add me to skype will you ........

w.i.l.c.o
Loki™
Forum Elder
Alliance: Jötunheim
Race: System Lord
ID: 41339
Alternate name(s): Lloth, Sargonnas, D4ywalk3r

~Tziki~ wrote:yerrrh GL bio. Snakekeeper is a kittycat <-- insert other cat related word here...

he will start trouble with people smaller than him (usually over planets) then when the consequences come knocking he goes running and builds nothing and hides behind alliance members.
Yea the guy is a tool. Always been an awesome farm though.
Spoiler

And Loki saw every thing that he had farmed, and, behold, it was very good.
Spoiler
George Hazard says:
thats what happens, HVE takes your soul and gives you an awesome high
when you leave, you can't live without it
ImageImage

The forces of Loki™ rush in full force, and inflict 1,086,054,534,340,000 damage on Pooop's forces!
It was confirmed that 12,620,737 of Pooop's forces fell at the hands of Loki™'s assult.

The forces of Pooop fought back with all they could, and managed to inflict 481,837,854,506,000 damage on Loki™'s forces!
They managed to eradicate 1,988,050 of Loki™'s troops.
~Les Erebus~
Forum Addict
Alliance: TF
ID: 1907332

Go Bio, I love the Kitteh and for the record we in FS do NOT condone sitting on anyone. We also do not condone stat-less in-actives either so I expect to see you put up a defence snake, I saw the PM's and you won't have FS back up unless others join in..

Sad this could not have been dealt with diplomatically, ( as we both are in wars) by sending one of our diplos a message, it could of been voted on and cleared with Kittys planet and losses possibly given back as WE don't pick on people.We go for BIG empires=our war with DDE, I think we say it in every thread but,

Head Diplo of FSF= Drahazar
Diplo with a side of spice for all of FSF= Hallistra

Good luck both sides..

Keep the spam to a minimal please and ty :D
philipbanks 2:41 PM

Man I can mass from right here in my shower and it feels nice

lesennemis 2:42 PM

stop using massing for non pure duties in the shower and yes i am quoting that
Guild
Forum Addict
Alliance: Retiring
Race: Draeden
ID: 1916018
Location: writing a booklet so people understand my humour :D

Les Ennemis wrote:We also do not condone stat-less in-actives either so I expect to see you put up a defence snake,
:smt017

Defensive Action 0
-les and most of FS+FP
:smt043
Last edited by Guild on Tue May 07, 2013 2:44 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Retired but still on a rampage
Spoiler
Rudy Peña wrote:Yea, OE is the the next FS in terms of snipers. We proud ourselves on it to the point we give out awards and see who can mass the most with a 0 def.
Drahazar wrote:Im happy to snipe anyone i want, why should i build any defences for you people
George Hazard wrote:FM is like a rite of passage for alliances.
You haven't truly made it to manhood until you've slept with the town prostitute.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Bioflick
Forum Intermediate

Les Ennemis wrote:Go Bio, I love the Kitteh and for the record we in FS do NOT condone sitting on anyone. We also do not condone stat-less in-actives either so I expect to see you put up a defence snake, I saw the PM's and you won't have FS back up unless others join in..

Sad this could not have been dealt with diplomatically, ( as we both are in wars) by sending one of our diplos a message, it could of been voted on and cleared with Kittys planet and losses possibly given back as WE don't pick on people.We go for BIG empires=our war with DDE, I think we say it in every thread but,

Good luck both sides..

Cheers man, respect.
He can build or surrender by giving kitty a fair amount of lost resources, unless he want me to sit on him untill he have something worth taking to compare the losses to kitty. choice is yours snake :-D
@Guild: the PM's between me and snake i assume :)

Taf descensions 2014
Spoiler
dapice
Firefly

Kristof
[ TÅTS - Columb]

VAGABOND
Ash to Ash

X91
[ TÅÅE ]

Aizen
Squad 5
[ TÅTS - Destroyer]
Spoiler
Guild
Forum Addict
Alliance: Retiring
Race: Draeden
ID: 1916018
Location: writing a booklet so people understand my humour :D

Bioflick wrote: @Guild: the PM's between me and snake i assume :)
yeah sorry, i was more laughing at the statless inactives part and was too lazy to cut it properly :smt050
Retired but still on a rampage
Spoiler
Rudy Peña wrote:Yea, OE is the the next FS in terms of snipers. We proud ourselves on it to the point we give out awards and see who can mass the most with a 0 def.
Drahazar wrote:Im happy to snipe anyone i want, why should i build any defences for you people
George Hazard wrote:FM is like a rite of passage for alliances.
You haven't truly made it to manhood until you've slept with the town prostitute.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Fallen Gabriel
Forum Regular
Alliance: Ricos Warlords
Race: Sistem Lord

Les Ennemis wrote:Go Bio, I love the Kitteh and for the record we in FS do NOT condone sitting on anyone. We also do not condone stat-less in-actives either so I expect to see you put up a defence snake, I saw the PM's and you won't have FS back up unless others join in..

Good luck both sides..

Read this and just had to respond to this post......

Hard for you to believe but I always respected FS

Mezz,brothers and some others hard fighting FS members made FS what it was before. With all spaming arguing etc...in FS vs Others wars FS fought on dispite ods. Those were best times of FS. What FS is now is but a very very distand echo of it. Some of you linger on....( you,odin,FM,maybe couple of others,fighting,doing what they can to carry on....). And there are folks in FS like snake,never did anything but piss folks off and made you truble....Head diplo Drah....cant even see beyond his personal vendetta what enemies he made for him and other FS in his long epic upcoming vendetta to satisfy his personal ego (that saying coz he is FS head diplo right?) And all other bla bla bla.
Bottom line Is this the FS you singhed for,to be gutted for the ramainder of your GW cerrer?
Field Marshall
Forum Zombie

Okies, so we've permitted the vendetta to go ahead. We're currently in a larger war, we could have quite easily have said no. Chances are if you had waited for our current war to have ended, I'm sure Snake would be more open to actually fighting you.

You chose the vendetta, Snake will choose the rules. It's how it has always been.

If anybody else from TAF, Ricos or HVE has anything to say about the choice of our members or about our policies. Please feel free to pop over to our forums:

www.forgotten-serenity.com

Snakekeeper has been nothing but a friend and ally to me. I am prepared to defend his honor if it is necessary.

Bio, you've had your vendetta approved by Les. Do as you see fit. Please do not have it going any longer than necessary. I would recommending organising some rules and perhaps a pre-arranged onliner if he can spare resources outside of our current war.

FG [-X I'm going to Stamford Bridge now :razz:
Sol wrote:
Field Marshall wrote:
Sol wrote:It's not going to destroy your life :P
Really?

I think this is sig worthy in fact.
:o my first sigging. I sigged you too. <3
High Empty wrote:however people shouldn't have lvl 33 and 200mil spies and try to be in the top 10, it's unhealthy.
Fallen Gabriel
Forum Regular
Alliance: Ricos Warlords
Race: Sistem Lord

Field Marshall wrote:Okies, so we've permitted the vendetta to go ahead. We're currently in a larger war, we could have quite easily have said no. Chances are if you had waited for our current war to have ended, I'm sure Snake would be more open to actually fighting you.

You chose the vendetta, Snake will choose the rules. It's how it has always been.

If anybody else from TAF, Ricos or HVE has anything to say about the choice of our members or about our policies. Please feel free to pop over to our forums:

http://www.forgotten-serenity.com

Snakekeeper has been nothing but a friend and ally to me. I am prepared to defend his honor if it is necessary.

Bio, you've had your vendetta approved by Les. Do as you see fit. Please do not have it going any longer than necessary. I would recommending organising some rules and perhaps a pre-arranged onliner if he can spare resources outside of our current war.

Why you have to hit where it hurts the most...... ](*,) ](*,)
:smt010 :smt010 :smt010 :smt010 :smt010 :smt010 :smt010 :smt010
Bioflick
Forum Intermediate

Field Marshall wrote:Okies, so we've permitted the vendetta to go ahead. We're currently in a larger war, we could have quite easily have said no. Chances are if you had waited for our current war to have ended, I'm sure Snake would be more open to actually fighting you.

I dont see Snake anywhere in this thread or in my pm's. if he can man up and say something so i can respond to it would be great.. i started this cos he acted like child to me, and threatened my dear kitty.. i only act like i should. he cant act like that without consequences. and he know you guys are in war. so if he absolutely have to act like a **Filtered** he can do just that when alliance war have finished. i dont see how thats my problem.., i only want him, not the alliance he is in, so if timing is bad im sure we can work something out. like he giving kitty something for the losses :smt047

Taf descensions 2014
Spoiler
dapice
Firefly

Kristof
[ TÅTS - Columb]

VAGABOND
Ash to Ash

X91
[ TÅÅE ]

Aizen
Squad 5
[ TÅTS - Destroyer]
Spoiler
Mathlord
Forum Zombie
Alliance: Tauri Alliance
Race: Tollan
ID: 12759

Who massed/tried to mass you Bio? Your army is down like 400 mil? Sounds like it wasn't ole Snakey.

People in the grandstands eating the popcorn want to know :shock:
Spoiler

13:38 General Zeus Sabotage Repelled 377,977,330 details

The forces of simpson_eh fought back with all they could, and managed to inflict 305,393,963,879,000 damage on Mathlord's forces!
They managed to eradicate 4,635,986 of Mathlord's troops.
---
The forces of simpson_eh fought back with all they could, and managed to inflict 12 damage on Mathlord's forces!
They managed to eradicate 0 of Mathlord's troops.
Bioflick
Forum Intermediate

Mathlord wrote:Who massed/tried to mass you Bio? Your army is down like 400 mil? Sounds like it wasn't ole Snakey.

People in the grandstands eating the popcorn want to know :shock:
viewtopic.php?f=101&t=198410 :-D

Taf descensions 2014
Spoiler
dapice
Firefly

Kristof
[ TÅTS - Columb]

VAGABOND
Ash to Ash

X91
[ TÅÅE ]

Aizen
Squad 5
[ TÅTS - Destroyer]
Spoiler
harchester
Forum History
Alliance: Ricos Roughnecks

its weird you say that matt...but your member Drah, is happy to be in a never ending vendy with Kynell? unless a stupid surrender is made... :smt091
Even if you hear a bad story about me, Understand that there was a time I was good to those people to, But they won’t tell you that...
kynell
Forum Irregular

harchester wrote:

its weird you say that matt...but your member Drah, is happy to be in a never ending vendy with Kynell? unless a stupid surrender is made... :smt091
yes he made the vendy I didn't get to make the rules.

I messaged him other day asking do u want to end this yet and his reply is oo this will go on forever.

its a pointless vendy anyway and he wants it to be pointless forever lol

Return to “Vendetta corner”