Banking Increase in Market?

Specific to server: "GateWars: New Grounds"
agapooka
Semper Ubi Sub Ubi
ID: 0

Honours and Awards

Banking Increase in Market?

Hey, before I invest all my MTs here, I have a few questions about the banking increase in the market:

1. Does it also increase the cost of getting the next banking upgrade? (If so, it's kind of pointless!)
2. Does the 5% bonus transfer over to future ascensions?

k thx bai.
Last edited by agapooka on Sat Jul 27, 2013 12:00 pm, edited 3 times in total.
Agapooka wrote:The argument that because a premise cannot be proven false, it must be true, is known as a Negative Proof Fallacy in logic.
Mister Sandman wrote:Nothing at all near the negative proof fallacy in logic. If it cannot be proven false, it has to be true.
Pooka's UU Market Loyalty Card:

Rudy Pena: 1 stamp!

A Spider: 1 stamp!
Meechum
Forum Newbie

Re: Banking Increase in Market?

Agapooka wrote:Hey, before I invest all my MTs here, I have a few questions about the banking increase in the market:

1. Does it also increase the cost of getting the next banking upgrade? (If so, it's kind of pointless!)
2. Does the 5% bonus transfer over to future ascensions?

k thx bai.
Yes, it does also increase the cost of getting the next upgrade. And, no, it didn't carry over post-ascension when I tried it back when.

So, yeah, it is pretty darn pointless... unless you are fully ascended AND the cost of doubling your bank size is more than 20x the amount of naq you would get from choosing that option in the market AND you think the best thing to do with your naq is increase your bank size. If those are all true, then it is basically just a better version of the naq button.

Wish it were a separate and permanent multiplier like in main... but ah well.
Mathlord
Forum Zombie
Alliance: Tauri Alliance
Race: Tollan
ID: 12759

Considering noone masses anyone in newgrounds, def weapons are still a better bank than the bank is...
Spoiler

13:38 General Zeus Sabotage Repelled 377,977,330 details

The forces of simpson_eh fought back with all they could, and managed to inflict 305,393,963,879,000 damage on Mathlord's forces!
They managed to eradicate 4,635,986 of Mathlord's troops.
---
The forces of simpson_eh fought back with all they could, and managed to inflict 12 damage on Mathlord's forces!
They managed to eradicate 0 of Mathlord's troops.
~Odin~
Alföðr
Alliance: The Collective
Race: International Pimp

Mathlord wrote:Considering noone masses anyone in newgrounds, def weapons are still a better bank than the bank is...
lol my incoming logs would beg to differ mate lol
The forces of harchester fought back with all they could, and managed to inflict 145,573,411,725,000 damage
The forces of harchester fought back with all they could, and managed to inflict 3 damage
TGW Annual Community Awards 2014/2015
Spoiler
Meechum
Forum Newbie

Mathlord wrote:Considering noone masses anyone in newgrounds, def weapons are still a better bank than the bank is...
I know what you mean, it can feel a little safe in NG sometimes.

Still, with the bank you pay once for the increase and can then use that space without further charge. You lose naq every time you buy and sell the weapons. So, the bank space is ultimately the better deal in the long runfor most purposes, I think.

Return to “New Grounds General”