RESOLVED PLEASE DELETE

Juliette
Verified
The Queen
Race: Royalty
ID: 4323
Alternate name(s): Cersei Lannister

Re: NG-Main multi

Honestly? I have no clue. He could be back today, he could be back end of the week.. I would love to be able to promise things, but you know how it works, no promises, no guarantees. (Though it *will* be solved.)
El_Ryune
Forum Regular
Alliance: Eternal Knights
Race: System Lord
ID: 33236

Im sure you can imagine my frustration considering it took even 6 days to get this reply from you on a page you frequent daily.

So its 3 weeks now that I have had this account withheld from me because there is what appears to be only one person able to do anything about it.

Good thing Im not a pay to play member or you would have lost my business.

Just so Im clear my frustration is not directed at you Juliette its more of an overall due to lack of support or concern from those in charge of taking care of this. You have been helpful wordwise but thats not getting the issue fixed.
Spoiler
byrne_1 wrote:My old alliance. ](*,)

Old EoB back in its peak, would of massed back with style. I cant see any come back this time.

So sad to see this.

Out of the all the alliances, you massed. Eob and maybe Eternal Knights could of done damage in their prime.
Juliette
Verified
The Queen

Absolutely.

No account was created because of the apostrophe in your race name (Goa'uld), one is being created currently (but I do not yet have the details). We are taking measures to prevent this from happening again as well.
El_Ryune
Forum Regular

Wow that seems so odd. So will this fix just my issue or will it be for everybody that has some oddity to their race and not specifically using Goa'uld because there are lot of other race names using apostrophes as well as ones using slashes, underscores, and all kinds of different text types.
Spoiler

Old EoB back in its peak, would of massed back with style. I cant see any come back this time.

So sad to see this.

Out of the all the alliances, you massed. Eob and maybe Eternal Knights could of done damage in their prime.
El_Ryune
Forum Regular

31 days since my account was supposed to ascend from NG to Main.

Any update on how much longer this is going to take to fix?

Oh and still not even a message from either the support or urgent email addresses. Might want to find somebody new to monitor those.
Spoiler

So sad to see this.

Juliette
Verified
The Queen

:-k I got word that it was fixed a while back, and that you would be contacted.
Fine. I will get back on it..
El_Ryune
Forum Regular

Thank you.
Spoiler

So sad to see this.

El_Ryune
Forum Regular

Issue resolved please delete. thank you!
Spoiler

So sad to see this.

Return to “Account Issues Archive”