TatkaSmoula vs. red1 minshu

A place for declaration of, requests for, and bragging about, one on one personal wars ...
TatkaSmoula[mH]
Forum Grunt
Alliance: mH
ID: 50150

Re: TatkaSmoula vs. red1 minshu

red1 minshu wrote:Well I'm not stupid tatka why give you things to kill till I am ready to
:smt100
Bioflick
Forum Intermediate
Alliance: Mayhem
ID: 0
Alternate name(s): Bioflick

TatkaSmoula[mH] wrote:
red1 minshu wrote:Well I'm not stupid tatka why give you things to kill till I am ready to
:smt100
Why make it easy when you can make it hard?

Taf descensions 2014
Spoiler
dapice
Firefly
[ Tauri Alliance - AussieOiOi]
DESCENDED UnKnown of the ORI

Kristof
[ TÅTS - Columb]
DESCENDED UnKnown of the TOLAH

VAGABOND
Ash to Ash
[ Tauri Alliance - NoMad]
DESCENDED UnNamed of the ORI

X91
[ TÅÅE ]
Disciples of Amun (Swiftness)

Aizen
Squad 5
[ TÅTS - Destroyer]
Disciples of Aker (Alertness)
DESCENDED Timeless Ancient God of the ORI
Spoiler
Tetrismonkey
Forum Expert
Alliance: Leaf Village

Guild wrote:
yeap definitely OE then... 8-[
Oh your one to talk. :smt019

Something I can't seem to wrap my head around is why the hell these two could not figure out set rules on there own. Granted, if the DRA was in place during all this, they would need HC approval to begin the war, but the rules themselves would and should always be left to those fighting, not those observing.

None the less, have fun all and enjoy yourselves.
Wonder why my post count is so low? Thats because I was deleted. Why you may ask?
Well, thats because I exposed the truth about Zeratul and Admin Jason had to cover it up.
Loki™
Forum Elder
Alliance: Jötunheim
Race: System Lord
ID: 41339
Alternate name(s): Lloth, Sargonnas, D4ywalk3r

Kill his things at least?
Spoiler

And Loki saw every thing that he had farmed, and, behold, it was very good.
Spoiler
George Hazard says:
thats what happens, HVE takes your soul and gives you an awesome high
when you leave, you can't live without it
ImageImage

The forces of Loki™ rush in full force, and inflict 1,086,054,534,340,000 damage on Pooop's forces!
It was confirmed that 12,620,737 of Pooop's forces fell at the hands of Loki™'s assult.

The forces of Pooop fought back with all they could, and managed to inflict 481,837,854,506,000 damage on Loki™'s forces!
They managed to eradicate 1,988,050 of Loki™'s troops.
red1 minshu
Forum Grunt
Alliance: Omega, Delta
Race: Tok'ra
ID: 1995996

Loki™ wrote:
Kill his things at least?
I plan on it thanks Loki
red1 minshu
Forum Grunt

and besides what is the point of losing more uu than is necessary anyway
Bioflick
Forum Intermediate
Alliance: Mayhem
Alternate name(s): Bioflick

red1 minshu wrote:and besides what is the point of losing more uu than is necessary anyway
Cos he losses more when you defend..

Taf descensions 2014
Spoiler
dapice
Firefly
[ Tauri Alliance - AussieOiOi]

Kristof
[ TÅTS - Columb]
DESCENDED UnKnown of the TOLAH

VAGABOND
Ash to Ash
[ Tauri Alliance - NoMad]
DESCENDED UnNamed of the ORI

X91
[ TÅÅE ]
Disciples of Amun (Swiftness)

Aizen
Squad 5
[ TÅTS - Destroyer]
Disciples of Aker (Alertness)
DESCENDED Timeless Ancient God of the ORI
Spoiler
~Tziki~
Forum Addict
Alliance: The Order
Race: Drunken Monkey

red1 minshu wrote:and besides what is the point of losing more uu than is necessary anyway
in this game the only measure of who is the victor in war or a fight, is the willingness of either side to build big time and time again and risk their stats repeatedly without their motivation wavering. And their determination to take down their enemy no matter the cost.

With that taken into consideration, it is then the opinion of those outside of the fighting that also dictates who is perceived to be the victor. As neither side would openly admit defeat, or it is very unlikely they would.

So therefore, losing more UU and proving over and over you dont care what it costs you aslong as it costs your opponent just as much if not more, both to attack or when you retalliate, is exactly the point of doing it. To prove your the victor.

Why do you think DDE and FS keep going at it :P neither side wants to admit defeat.
--------
Scott - Harchester wrote:Kev is the Chuck Norris of Gatewars, He doesn't join active alliances - the active alliances join him.
red1 minshu
Forum Grunt

well Tatka's 48t def is now a 2t def i zeroed him but before i could finish him off he bought weapons for 13mil supers i left alive because he phased
Field Marshall
Forum Zombie

[spoiler]
~Tziki~ wrote:
Why do you think DDE and FS keep going at it :P neither side DDE doesn't want to admit defeat.
:smt081[/spoiler]

Woooooooo death and destruction :smt025
Sol wrote:
Field Marshall wrote:
Sol wrote:It's not going to destroy your life :P
Really?

I think this is sig worthy in fact.
:o my first sigging. I sigged you too. <3
High Empty wrote:however people shouldn't have lvl 33 and 200mil spies and try to be in the top 10, it's unhealthy.
Duderanch
Internet Hero
Alliance: MaYHeM
Race: Ancient
ID: 58491

And Red still has 0 defence :smt043
The trade broker reports trade from Surtr to *Teesdale_ of 100,000,000 Naq for 33,000,000,000,000 Naq is complete.

Barbara! says: haha ok you can have a piece of my soul for 50bil naq

Skype= dan_P_@msn.com
Teesdale
[21:06:02] Jake/Tees: does black market work in there?
[21:06:18] robert: nah
[21:06:24] robert: uu go in miners
[21:06:24] Duderanch: Yeah Ben said did but can't untrin miners so no point
[21:06:37] Jake/Tees: sweet, so methlad not be able to fight back :D
[21:06:46] Jake/Tees: EADC
Naq sold in 2017 - 21q
Guild
Forum Addict
Alliance: Retiring
Race: Draeden
ID: 1916018
Location: writing a booklet so people understand my humour :D

[spoiler]
~Tziki~ wrote:
Why do you think DDE and FS keep going at it :P neither side wants to admit defeat.
because odin and drah are happy to just see 3 people active in FS :smt043[/spoiler]
Retired but still on a rampage
Spoiler
Rudy Peña wrote:Yea, OE is the the next FS in terms of snipers. We proud ourselves on it to the point we give out awards and see who can mass the most with a 0 def.
Drahazar wrote:Im happy to snipe anyone i want, why should i build any defences for you people
George Hazard wrote:FM is like a rite of passage for alliances.
You haven't truly made it to manhood until you've slept with the town prostitute.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
TatkaSmoula[mH]
Forum Grunt

red1 minshu wrote:well Tatka's 48t def is now a 2t def i zeroed him but before i could finish him off he bought weapons for 13mil supers i left alive because he phased
You lost more than me when you are doing offline massing. And than you have 30 mil covert with 0 defence + your 160-170 mil attack weapons ... all gone :)

Anyway defences are down. And now its time to build another big defences. I will have something for you after my ppt ends.
harchester
Forum History
Alliance: Ricos Roughnecks

TatkaSmoula[mH] wrote:
red1 minshu wrote:well Tatka's 48t def is now a 2t def i zeroed him but before i could finish him off he bought weapons for 13mil supers i left alive because he phased
You lost more than me when you are doing offline massing. And than you have 30 mil covert with 0 defence + your 160-170 mil attack weapons ... all gone :)

Anyway defences are down. And now its time to build another big defences. I will have something for you after my ppt ends.
I guess this is a difference in the player when you get massed you build another big defence, when red gets massed he remains 0'd I must admit im learning a lot about you red, maybe next time you build a massive strike and the next person to come and mass you will have an easy time :smt043

Just curious did you remove his 160/170mill weps or did he sell them?

@Red are you Scottish? cause if so ill broker you naq to atleast build some sorta defence :-D
Even if you hear a bad story about me, Understand that there was a time I was good to those people to, But they won’t tell you that...
TatkaSmoula[mH]
Forum Grunt

harchester wrote: .....
Just curious did you remove his 160/170mill weps or did he sell them?
When i wake up i see that my defence is gone, but all my covert (around 55mil) still stand. So i bought few weapon for the rest of 13 mil super defenders and spy red.

His stats: big trike (160-170 mil attack weapons), 30 mil coverts and 0 defence. So i remove around 20 mil covert and he untrained all his coverts. So with WAR/WAR setting and almost 0 covert i use few sab with 0 loses to remove around 120 mil attack weapons, then he sold the rest of his weapons.

So this is the reason why he loose almost everything and i loose maybe 200-300k uus. not bad. . .

Now i have over 11T+ defence and will build more until my ppt end. Reds defence 0.

Return to “Vendetta corner”