Some news...

A place for declaration of, requests for, and bragging about, one on one personal wars ...
Fallen Gabriel
Forum Regular
Alliance: Ricos Warlords
Race: Sistem Lord
ID: 0

Re: Some news...

Z E R O wrote:
Fallen Gabriel wrote:As I suspected someone out there dont like me. When Justice took my first planet I tought was it damn luck or is someone spying me for him,since there is no way he can spy me, but took the only unprotected planet from me. So I set up the bait,left another planet with no def,and what do you know,he took it. What are the ods of that? :-k :-k

So what do you boys think, is it luck or should I start investigating a bit deeper on this matter? ;) ;)
shouldn't be that hard to find a mate with a high covert level lol...
Well this ..mate...must have really really good covert to spy me..... :-k :-k
KOS
Forum Intermediate
Alliance: TAF
Race: Bender
ID: 1918344

so your list just got shorter ;) GL!
Z E R O
Forum Addict
Alliance: Jötunheim
Race: NanoTiMaster
Alternate name(s): Hymir

Fallen Gabriel wrote:
Z E R O wrote:
Fallen Gabriel wrote:As I suspected someone out there dont like me. When Justice took my first planet I tought was it damn luck or is someone spying me for him,since there is no way he can spy me, but took the only unprotected planet from me. So I set up the bait,left another planet with no def,and what do you know,he took it. What are the ods of that? :-k :-k

So what do you boys think, is it luck or should I start investigating a bit deeper on this matter? ;) ;)
perhaps he is just swinging blind, if he doesn't have 15% fleet strength and he will not engage and you'll never know he tried... trial and error eventually he's gonna find your undefended planet. :P

Also a possibility.
Z E R O - Jötunheim - 1907332 - UnKnown of the TOLAH
*Zero - 1991093
Spoiler
Fallen Gabriel
Forum Regular

Z E R O wrote:
Fallen Gabriel wrote:
Z E R O wrote:

perhaps he is just swinging blind, if he doesn't have 15% fleet strength and he will not engage and you'll never know he tried... trial and error eventually he's gonna find your undefended planet. :P

Also a possibility.
Two hits,two planets taken.....
Fallen Gabriel
Forum Regular

KOS wrote:so your list just got shorter ;) GL!
Amen...
Z E R O
Forum Addict

Fallen Gabriel wrote:
Z E R O wrote:
Fallen Gabriel wrote:
Z E R O wrote:

Also a possibility.
Two hits,two planets taken.....
Yes but if his fleets do not engage, it won't show in your attack logs.
*Zero - 1991093
Spoiler
Borek
Forum Addict

pretty sure he's got friends who can check up for him, this is far from the 1st time it's happened. tbh you are wasting your time, he's way better at this than anyone else lol, he's a huge PITA but can't deny he knows exactly what he is doing and in the 2+ yrs i have noticed him doing this he's never slipped up, best you can hope for is to catch his fleets armed, but the cost to him to replace them is not really very much. He knows full well no one can actually hurt him.
Edmund Blackadder-"The path of my Life is beset with Cowpats from the Devils own satanic herd!"
Fallen Gabriel
Forum Regular

Borek wrote:pretty sure he's got friends who can check up for him, this is far from the 1st time it's happened. tbh you are wasting your time, he's way better at this than anyone else lol, he's a huge PITA but can't deny he knows exactly what he is doing and in the 2+ yrs i have noticed him doing this he's never slipped up, best you can hope for is to catch his fleets armed, but the cost to him to replace them is not really very much. He knows full well no one can actually hurt him.
You read my mind B....well averyone slips at some point.....hell I tought I was perfect and then I got married.... ](*,) ](*,)

If I catch him with fleets armed...wont be much fun tho,after all you helped build the Battlestar... :( :( :-D :-D
Maha Vishnu
System Lord
Alliance: Pharoah- Goauld Empire
Race: Goa'uld

He really is just a bell end. A waste of feckin space. Absolute pointless.

I rememeber when he was someone, now he is just a klingon on my arse lol

If we find he has friends and they are helping him they will be massed and I dont give a crap who you are- comprende

Host=Does not matter, Goauld=Maha Vishnu, Ori = ????? OOC:=ME
Descensions
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Field Marshall
Forum Zombie

Harakash Maha Vishnu wrote:He really is just a bell end. A waste of feckin space. Absolute pointless.

I rememeber when he was someone, now he is just a klingon on my arse lol

If we find he has friends and they are helping him they will be massed and I dont give a crap who you are- comprende
ROFL, if I posted how I spoke, this would be it =D>

Single best post of the year :-D

In other news FG...[spoiler]http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/footba ... ds-newsxml[/spoiler]
Sol wrote:
Field Marshall wrote:
Sol wrote:It's not going to destroy your life :P
Really?

I think this is sig worthy in fact.
:o my first sigging. I sigged you too. <3
High Empty wrote:however people shouldn't have lvl 33 and 200mil spies and try to be in the top 10, it's unhealthy.
R0B3RT
Forum Zombie
Alliance: jaded empire
Race: fighter

flirt on forum FM ?? you lost credit card to shoot another ppt :smt043
Game Over
Forum Elite

Anytime I am in war and have a small defense justice masses me. He doesn't like me either. Been happening for years. Lol
Z E R O
Forum Addict

Lord Katsumoto wrote:Anytime I am in war and have a small defense justice masses me. He doesn't like me either. Been happening for years. Lol
I'm pretty sure he's just a straight up sniper.. I don't think he hates anyone in particular just loves to mass lol..

I don't know whether or not he has friends heping him but tbh i don't think so. He'll always be a sniper and he always has been a sniper.. obviously enjoys that style of play.. it's obviously as annoying as hell but that just means he's doing what he enjoys, right? From what i have seen every single major alliance has lost some planets or stats to him at one time or another.. at least he's an equal opportunity jackass. My personal advice is don't give him the attention he craves, and he will get bored and find someone new who gives him the reaction he desires.

I'm not a fan of him either, but i know trying to do anything to him is just gonna be a waste of turns :P... soo basically just have to drop it.
*Zero - 1991093
Spoiler
Game Over
Forum Elite

Not annoying for me. I build 100 billion defense. He spends 20 minutes massing it. Its funny. Lol
harchester
Forum History
Alliance: Ricos Roughnecks

I like him :smt100
Even if you hear a bad story about me, Understand that there was a time I was good to those people to, But they won’t tell you that...

Return to “Vendetta corner”