~RiCoS_WÅrLoRdS~ VS DDE

Warning: Role Playing Zone - Content guidelines are applied less stringently.
For the many battle and war threads, and individual challenges for other players.
Forum rules
This is a war Forum. Minors, faint of heart, or those with heart conditions are encouraged to use the General forums.
The team reserves its right to change the titles of threads to ensure that the title reflects the nature of the thread
Link to: Message from the Section Head and Mods
Imperius
Forum Intermediate
Alliance: ~RiCoS_WÅrLoRdS~
ID: 96625
Alternate name(s): Apostle

Re: ~RiCoS_WÅrLoRdS~ VS DDE

Lols.
"Enemies are good. Its means you have stood up for something you believed in..."

~RiCoS_WÅrLoRdS~
Everyone fights, no one quits.
Maha Vishnu
System Lord
Alliance: Pharoah- Goauld Empire
Race: Goa'uld
ID: 0

Commander Vimes wrote:nice smoke screen. guess you'll just get what's been coming in due time #-o
#
WTH you talking about. You think Ricos cannot handle DDE and OE.

Its time Ricos stop being **Filtered** and stand out. We have been quite for so long.

Host=Does not matter, Goauld=Maha Vishnu, Ori = ????? OOC:=ME
Descensions
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Comulous
Forum Irregular
ID: 67440

Harakash Maha Vishnu wrote:
Commander Vimes wrote:nice smoke screen. guess you'll just get what's been coming in due time #-o
#

Its time Ricos stop being **Filtered** and stand out. We have been quite for so long.
you'll be able to handle OE no problem :-D

but DDE, nah..... no one can handle us :smt047
R0B3RT
Forum Zombie
Alliance: jaded empire
Race: fighter

somebody stop me

Aisar Saqib
Forum Expert
Alliance: TF HC
Race: TF
ID: 1912374
Alternate name(s): ASJ, messenger of death,deadily knight,lord cyrus..

so after a long time i stumbled across the GW forum and what i see all allies now fighting each other well have fun both sides bcz this should be fun and keep showing good spirit.... keep the thread clean... KJ, comulous and wilco u better show them what u r made off... GL all.... this should be interesting to watch... :smt060

Most Slaughters: 70 by ASJ

Trade feedback:
http://stargatewars.herebegames.com/vie ... 8&t=191582

SGW awards and past sigs:
Spoiler
ImageImage
Maha Vishnu
System Lord
Alliance: Pharoah- Goauld Empire
Race: Goa'uld

Apologies to DDE for the damp start to our war. I wanted you guys, but even though I carry two votes in the RW HC, I was voted over, so you will have to take 2nd fiddle to OE, which is a win in my column for now :smt043 .

So don't want you guys thinking we are snipers. I am still disappointed with the words I heard , but as JT would say you will get yours.

:twisted:

Host=Does not matter, Goauld=Maha Vishnu, Ori = ????? OOC:=ME
Descensions
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Commander Vimes
Forum Expert
Alliance: T I T α N S Commander
Race: Vaguely Humanoid
ID: 87970

#

at what point did i say you couldn't handle it? #-o
i said this was a smoke screen for massing oe instead. until we see otherwise then nobody has any reason to think otherwise ;)
if you do actually fight dde at the same time then you'll get a small amount of respect back =D>
It's all for the greater gooood
msn commandervimes@live.co.uk
Guild
Forum Addict
Alliance: Retiring
Race: Draeden
ID: 1916018
Location: writing a booklet so people understand my humour :D

Commander Vimes wrote:
#

i said this was a smoke screen for massing oe instead. until we see otherwise then nobody has any reason to think otherwise ;)
if you do actually fight dde at the same time then you'll get a small amount of respect back =D>
phaha ive seen people fighting and dying to gain respect from vimes.... 8-[ :smt043
Retired but still on a rampage
Spoiler
Rudy Peña wrote:Yea, OE is the the next FS in terms of snipers. We proud ourselves on it to the point we give out awards and see who can mass the most with a 0 def.
Drahazar wrote:Im happy to snipe anyone i want, why should i build any defences for you people
George Hazard wrote:FM is like a rite of passage for alliances.
You haven't truly made it to manhood until you've slept with the town prostitute.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
dark lord tacoma
Forum Elite
Alliance: ROT
Race: System Lord
ID: 1991753
Alternate name(s): *~Thoth~

Guild wrote:
before long the messenger is being set on fire by Rob3rt as he wasnt quick enough giving the message, and rob was disapointed with the days killings so far (only having FS to play with).

nice post would have been more realistic if rob had miss understood the mesanger ;)
"Play the game for more than you can afford to lose... only then will you learn the game."
Winston Churchill
Tek wrote: Your're attempting to gain a steady footing, on a moral highground made of rice pudding.

You have started playing at 15:46:39 on 29. August 2008
Eärendil wrote:I am going to mass them all
1horseman
Forum Irregular
Alliance: Ω Allegiance
ID: 32337
Alternate name(s): Bootney Lee Farnsworth

Looks like dde got some decensions in since this war started today. Any big D's fall on either side yet? Has the ricos had any decensions on dde? This should be fun to watch.

I am a real American, Fight for the rights of every man,
I am a real American, fight for what's right, fight for your life!
jedi~tank
Forum Zombie

Commander Vimes wrote:
#

I dont think anyone really cares how YOU view it, I know we dont. ;)

"What I want to see is a tight knit group not a collection of people pulling in different directions"
Deni
Rienna
Really Rienna :p
Alliance: T I T α N S
Race: Tollen
ID: 91926
Alternate name(s): La Reine Du Chaos

Pathetic. Dde wants the house that bad they need Mayham AND Ricos help.

I lost all respect for Ricos when they didn't go to war with DDE. Lost respect for DDE too. Learn to fight your own fights, hey?
Guild
Forum Addict
Alliance: Retiring
Race: Draeden
ID: 1916018
Location: writing a booklet so people understand my humour :D

Rienna wrote:Pathetic. Dde wants the house that bad they need Mayham AND Ricos help.

I lost all respect for Ricos when they didn't go to war with DDE. Lost respect for DDE too. Learn to fight your own fights, hey?
DDE wants to kick FS, you guys sided with FS so we took matters into our own hands.

we didnt ask ricos for help, we were just gettin a hand from Mh, you guys upset ricos from what i can tell. thats your problem. and then your guys used multis to mass DDE so put our backs up that we didnt mass ricos seeing as your guys are being idiots now.

you have done this all yourself

noone wants your respect, from you or vimes, dont you guys understand that #-o
Retired but still on a rampage
Spoiler
Rudy Peña wrote:Yea, OE is the the next FS in terms of snipers. We proud ourselves on it to the point we give out awards and see who can mass the most with a 0 def.
Drahazar wrote:Im happy to snipe anyone i want, why should i build any defences for you people
George Hazard wrote:FM is like a rite of passage for alliances.
You haven't truly made it to manhood until you've slept with the town prostitute.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Commander Vimes
Forum Expert
Alliance: T I T α N S Commander
Race: Vaguely Humanoid
ID: 87970

Guild wrote:
Rienna wrote:Pathetic. Dde wants the house that bad they need Mayham AND Ricos help.

DDE wants to kick FS, you guys sided with FS so we took matters into our own hands.

we didnt ask ricos for help, we were just gettin a hand from Mh, you guys upset ricos from what i can tell. thats your problem. and then your guys used multis to mass DDE so put our backs up that we didnt mass ricos seeing as your guys are being idiots now.

you have done this all yourself

noone wants your respect, from you or vimes, dont you guys understand that #-o
i never actually said at any point whether i respected them lol
you have lost respect from the community more than anything, not that many respected either ricos or dde in the first place ;)
but that is because respect doesn't exist in sgw any more, too many idiots with huge egos and a chip on their shoulder for that.
It's all for the greater gooood
msn commandervimes@live.co.uk
Kjarkur
Spark of the Ori
Alliance: DDE - Leader
Race: System Lord
ID: 1909457
Alternate name(s): Kjarkur, JL, KJ

Rienna,

You're gravely mistaken, and PM's from your alliance mates have been posted here on forums which show exactly why this has happened. Your own alliance decided to side with DDE's enemy when approached by DDE High Command. You cannot expect us, or any other alliance for that matter, to just sit by and say "Oh that's fine, we'll let our enemies have this one" - and not to mention the fact that you "secretly" created a NGM alliance to attack DDE but claim it was OE's work. You honestly thought we wouldn't find out? LOL !!

We are at war and must take appropriate action.

That being said I do hope you are having fun in your battle.

Regards,
KJ
There are no men like me. There's only me.
General & Battle Moderator
- > SGW Hall of Fame
- > SGW's Hero of the Year
- > SGW's Villain of the year 2010->
- > SGW's Most Missed Player of the year 2011->

Return to “The Galactic Colosseum”