random ascended question

For newcomers to ask questions to the other users... this section will usually answer most questions... requesting resources (naq/UUs/ATs) is not to be done here...
Cubical
Fledgling Forumer
Alliance: The Second Coming
ID: 0

random ascended question

im aware you can only attempt to descend someone every 3 hours, but is that per person or period?

like for example can 2 or 3 different people within that 3 hours or just 1 ascended attack period per 3 hours? (if that makes more sense) haha
Sniperwax
Forum Regular

Re: random ascended question

Cubical wrote:im aware you can only attempt to descend someone every 3 hours, but is that per person or period?

like for example can 2 or 3 different people within that 3 hours or just 1 ascended attack period per 3 hours? (if that makes more sense) haha
Once you assault someone directly you *and* that target are both ineligible to participate in any descension battles for 3 hours, giving or receiving.
Cubical
Fledgling Forumer

awesome, cant be descended then :D
on every few hours to top up life force if needed so yeah lol :D
thanks mate
Sniperwax
Forum Regular

Cubical wrote:awesome, cant be descended then :D
on every few hours to top up life force if needed so yeah lol :D
thanks mate
Yeah if you know you will be away for more than 12 hours unable to log on and you are gravely concerned over being descended it's usually a so-so idea to assault some inactive right before you log. That only buys you 3 more hours but hey better than nothing?

Get your MNEC and absorption stuff up asap and you can't retire that fear entirely and move on to other fears. Unless of course you seriously anger some 6b+ TOC guy then be afraid be very very afraid!

:)
Cubical
Fledgling Forumer

haha yeah true

how would that be any different tho? from memory takes a min of 3 ascended hits to descend someone regardless of the size of the attacker? or am I wrong here? haha

also, any units that are untrained i.e, undeveloped planets. they cant be touched yeh?
as there is no raiding in ascended?
Sniperwax
Forum Regular

Cubical wrote:haha yeah true

how would that be any different tho? from memory takes a min of 3 ascended hits to descend someone regardless of the size of the attacker? or am I wrong here? haha
Thought it was 4 hits minimum. Either way don't make big bad TOC people angry.
Cubical
Fledgling Forumer

what about the other question in my last post, last one I promise :P haha
just trying to work around people being a pain in the arse/bullying for no reason lol
also, any units that are untrained i.e, undeveloped planets. they cant be touched yeh?
Sniperwax
Forum Regular

Cubical wrote:what about the other question in my last post, last one I promise :P haha
just trying to work around people being a pain in the arse/bullying for no reason lol
Your untrained and also your income planets cannot be harmed under current ASC combat code. There is talk of making untrained planets killable kind of like a "lifer suicide" on main. Talk is cheap though.
Cubical
Fledgling Forumer

awesome, thanks heaps for the help man
much appreciated :smt023
Juliette
Verified
The Queen
Race: Royalty
ID: 4323
Alternate name(s): Cersei Lannister

Sniperwax wrote:Thought it was 4 hits minimum.
It is 3.

Cubical, angering a 6B TOC or a 3B TOC makes a lot of difference.
Someone made a descension calculator, calculating how many hits it would take, not sure who or where to find it though.. it clearly showed that there is a massive difference.

For instance, if you are weak and your opponent is strong, they are likely to be able to kill you in 3 hits.
However, if you are strong and your opponent is strong, it will take longer (simply because your reserves will deplete slower, thus you take longer to die). It all depends on you and your opponent.
Sniperwax
Forum Regular

Juliette wrote:
Sniperwax wrote:Thought it was 4 hits minimum.
It is 3.

Cubical, angering a 6B TOC or a 3B TOC makes a lot of difference.
Someone made a descension calculator, calculating how many hits it would take, not sure who or where to find it though.. it clearly showed that there is a massive difference.

For instance, if you are weak and your opponent is strong, they are likely to be able to kill you in 3 hits.
However, if you are strong and your opponent is strong, it will take longer (simply because your reserves will deplete slower, thus you take longer to die). It all depends on you and your opponent.
That seems right. I haven't seen any calcs actually show 3 they always say 4. I hit some lowbie a few months back I vaguely recall it saying the maximum damage I could do was 25% of his reserves which actually made me wonder why it is 4 and not 5 (due to the regeneration spread over 12 hours).

Wish I could explain the new TOC combat changes but that stuffola is way over my head. Your laymen's explanation is brilliant though :)

Return to “Newbie/ FAQ Forum”