Just a bit of info regarding Ricos and Mayhem

Warning: Role Playing Zone - Content guidelines are applied less stringently.
For the many battle and war threads, and individual challenges for other players.
Forum rules
This is a war Forum. Minors, faint of heart, or those with heart conditions are encouraged to use the General forums.
The team reserves its right to change the titles of threads to ensure that the title reflects the nature of the thread
Link to: Message from the Section Head and Mods
Guild
Forum Addict
Alliance: Retiring
Race: Draeden
ID: 1916018
Location: writing a booklet so people understand my humour :D

Re: Just a bit of info regarding Ricos and Mayhem

Field Marshall wrote:I am very smart I'll have you know ;)

At bare minimum I'm way more intelligent than D3ath, sooooo there!

I mean, you crying when I called you inactive because you didn't play for 2 months... All you know is to come on the forums and type long posts with statistics and propaganda and you don't even play or mass....

Those who play will always have my respect and they know who they are, you? Never.
lolol FM thinking people care about if he respects them :smt043 dude your fighting with FS... think that ships sailed

DDE knows what D3ath does, why would he care what you have to say :smt117

D3ath, your thinking of, dont argue with an idiot, cos they will drag you down to their level and beat you with experience
Retired but still on a rampage
Spoiler
Rudy Peña wrote:Yea, OE is the the next FS in terms of snipers. We proud ourselves on it to the point we give out awards and see who can mass the most with a 0 def.
Drahazar wrote:Im happy to snipe anyone i want, why should i build any defences for you people
George Hazard wrote:FM is like a rite of passage for alliances.
You haven't truly made it to manhood until you've slept with the town prostitute.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
D3ath
Forum Expert
ID: 48966

Drahazar wrote:Sounds a lot like you just called me an idiot.
well it was for FM, but if u think that it was for you then you might never know.

I mean, you crying when I called you inactive because you didn't play for 2 months... All you know is to come on the forums and type long posts with statistics and propaganda and you don't even play or mass....

Those who play will always have my respect and they know who they are, you? Never.
dude i was not inactive, i was logging in regularly and banking, rebuilding if i am massed, just not farming or massing others.

btw u r second to last person on earth whose respect i would want to get.
Guild wrote: D3ath, your thinking of, dont argue with an idiot, cos they will drag you down to their level and beat you with experience
exactly
ImageImage
Spoiler
[12:38:58] Scott - Harch DDE: :( I get raided
[12:39:05] Scott - Harch DDE: When raiding I'm noob
Field Marshall
Forum Zombie

Guild wrote:

lolol FM thinking people care about if he respects them :smt043 dude your fighting with FS... think that ships sailed

D3ath, your thinking of, dont argue with an idiot, cos they will drag you down to their level and beat you with experience
No, I never said he cared or if I care, my point to him is he's a fool who forum fights and doesn't really play the game, I merely stated he's one of the few fools in the clan...

He, like you are forum heroes and your comments are not respected :)

Why would he care? Look at his posts :*
Sol wrote:
Field Marshall wrote:
Sol wrote:It's not going to destroy your life :P
Really?

I think this is sig worthy in fact.
:o my first sigging. I sigged you too. <3
High Empty wrote:however people shouldn't have lvl 33 and 200mil spies and try to be in the top 10, it's unhealthy.
Guild
Forum Addict

Field Marshall wrote:
Guild wrote:

No, I never said he cared or if I care, my point to him is he's a fool who forum fights and doesn't really play the game, I merely stated he's one of the few fools in the clan...

take a look inthe mirror FM your the one gettin involved in forum fighting right now :shock: #-o :smt043

your not exactly overly respected either FM :smt058 pumping so much $ to keep FS afloat :smt117
Spoiler
Rudy Peña wrote:Yea, OE is the the next FS in terms of snipers. We proud ourselves on it to the point we give out awards and see who can mass the most with a 0 def.
Drahazar wrote:Im happy to snipe anyone i want, why should i build any defences for you people
You haven't truly made it to manhood until you've slept with the town prostitute.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Field Marshall
Forum Zombie

Guild wrote:
Field Marshall wrote:
Guild wrote:

take a look inthe mirror FM your the one gettin involved in forum fighting right now :shock: #-o :smt043

your not exactly overly respected either FM :smt058 pumping so much $ to keep FS afloat :smt117
Shows how active you are in game ;)

@ d3ath, if you call that active than perhaps DDE is "active" :smt086
Sol wrote:
Field Marshall wrote:
Really?

High Empty wrote:however people shouldn't have lvl 33 and 200mil spies and try to be in the top 10, it's unhealthy.
Guild
Forum Addict

you mean you selling your account to guerro.flash ? cos you ran out of merlins ?
Spoiler
Drahazar
Forum Elite
Alliance: Judgement
Race: Divine
ID: 1957053
Alternate name(s): Drahazar - Eternal FS Leader
Drahazar - Leader of "The Original Collective"

Guild wrote:you mean you selling your account to guerro.flash ? cos you ran out of merlins ?
Surely if he was just constantly pumping $$ into his account he would just buy more merlins, not sell his account rofl
Spoiler
Guild
Forum Addict

Drahazar wrote:
Guild wrote:you mean you selling your account to guerro.flash ? cos you ran out of merlins ?
Surely if he was just constantly pumping $$ into his account he would just buy more merlins, not sell his account rofl
probably got sick of being the only one from FS actually fighting id imagine :smt117
Spoiler
Drahazar
Forum Elite

Guild wrote:
Drahazar wrote:
probably got sick of being the only one from FS actually fighting id imagine :smt117
Fighting what?

TDD was a page 2 alliance earlier, only defences in DDE worth anything are in commandos, on ppt. Ricos and MaYHeM are officially dead alliances now, so yeah, OE and FSF fighting for 2 defences.

I have stopped building 5Ts because the only thing I see in DDE are 1T tops, so I build a 1.2, which has now been up for 3 days.

We can all afford to go a little inactive at the moment.

And if you think FM is the only person that's done anything for us this war, why don't you give wilco a little bit of help, without a doubt the guy that's keeping you guys above water.

To prove a point
All Defences over 1T in DDE

[spoiler]~Wilco~
Hit Us We Mass
[ THE DARK DOMINIUM™ - TheBoss]
The UnKnown of the INDU
{Temporarily on the Protected Planets Treaty...}

Akbar

[ THE DARK DOMINIUM™ ]
Disciples of Lofn (cheaters)
The UnKnown of the TOLAH

The OutLaw™
Limited time only
[ DOMINIUM COMMANDOS - CrowKillerCharlie
The UnKnown of the INDU

ROBERT¤
spykiller [ DOMINIUM COMMANDOS - CrowKillerAlpha
The UnKnown of the INDU

Drought
Boogy
[ DOMINIUM COMMANDOS - CrowKillerEcho]
The UnKnown of the TOLAH
{Temporarily on the Protected Planets Treaty...}[/spoiler]

That's what 5, out of 51 members of DDE? All on ppt?

Nice and yourself guild

Guild
Spy FS_FP for lols
[ DOMINIUM COMMANDOS - CrowKillerDelta
The UnKnown of the ORI

Rank 19,394

Good going ;)

My defence has been up for 3 days. if you want it, actually sign your name in FS incoming for a change.
Spoiler
jedi~tank
Forum Zombie
ID: 0

Field Marshall wrote:
Guild wrote:

Evediently you dont know as much as you have convinced yourself and others. D3ath is one of the all time greats and has been here since the beginning. He has fought in every war DDE has waged. :-$ dont tell anyone tho..he is a well kept secret ;)

"What I want to see is a tight knit group not a collection of people pulling in different directions"
Deni
jedi~tank
Forum Zombie

Drahazar wrote:
I know the hidden things behind that..apparently you do not. :smt018

"What I want to see is a tight knit group not a collection of people pulling in different directions"
Deni
Drahazar
Forum Elite

Jedi~Tank wrote:
Drahazar wrote:
No JT, where FS is concerned I know everything rofl, I was just showing how flawed Guild logic is, its good to laugh, and much fun was had by all.

But I know other hidden things ... Things that you will never know ...
Spoiler
jedi~tank
Forum Zombie

Drahazar wrote:
Guild wrote:
Drahazar wrote:
Fighting what?

TDD was a page 2 alliance earlier, only defences in DDE worth anything are in commandos, on ppt. Ricos and MaYHeM are officially dead alliances now, so yeah, OE and FSF fighting for 2 defences.

I have stopped building 5Ts because the only thing I see in DDE are 1T tops, so I build a 1.2, which has now been up for 3 days.

We can all afford to go a little inactive at the moment.

And if you think FM is the only person that's done anything for us this war, why don't you give wilco a little bit of help, without a doubt the guy that's keeping you guys above water.

To prove a point
All Defences over 1T in DDE

[spoiler]~Wilco~
Hit Us We Mass
[ THE DARK DOMINIUM™ - TheBoss]
The UnKnown of the INDU

Akbar

[ THE DARK DOMINIUM™ ]
Disciples of Lofn (cheaters)
The UnKnown of the TOLAH

The OutLaw™
Limited time only
[ DOMINIUM COMMANDOS - CrowKillerCharlie
The UnKnown of the INDU

ROBERT¤
spykiller [ DOMINIUM COMMANDOS - CrowKillerAlpha
The UnKnown of the INDU

Drought
Boogy
[ DOMINIUM COMMANDOS - CrowKillerEcho]
The UnKnown of the TOLAH
{Temporarily on the Protected Planets Treaty...}[/spoiler]

That's what 5, out of 51 members of DDE? All on ppt?

Nice and yourself guild

Guild
Spy FS_FP for lols
[ DOMINIUM COMMANDOS - CrowKillerDelta
The UnKnown of the ORI

Rank 19,394

Good going ;)

My defence has been up for 3 days. if you want it, actually sign your name in FS incoming for a change.
Actually wilco is not keeping DDE above water..what a stupid notion and completely foolish thing to say...if wilco logs on, masses you all out, and nobody else is in your logs it simply means Wilco is all it takes to punk you bums..now thats a little more accurate a statement. Are you all really so desperate as to give 99.9% of your war effort to posting on this forum idiocy? Nevermind I know the answer to that..

Jedi~ Tank
Your options are used up right about now

Deni
jedi~tank
Forum Zombie

Drahazar wrote:
Jedi~Tank wrote:
Drahazar wrote:
No JT, where FS is concerned I know everything rofl, I was just showing how flawed Guild logic is, its good to laugh, and much fun was had by all.

But I know other hidden things ... Things that you will never know ...
Guilds logic is not flawed, you perception of things proper is. ;)

Deni
Field Marshall
Forum Zombie

Jedi~Tank wrote:
Drahazar wrote:
ROFL I'm so rich I'm buying the biggest account out there...a couple of Merlin's don't worry me a tad Guild...

It's a big secret and DDE covert is so good they know the secret hidden meanings that I don't even know xD
Sol wrote:
Field Marshall wrote:
Really?

Return to “The Galactic Colosseum”