New upgrade for attacking

Suggest any improvements
sgwguy
Fledgling Forumer
ID: 0

New upgrade for attacking

I would very much like to see a feature where your damage is automatically repaired (at cost of course) after attacking someone. I am sure everyone can agree that going back and repairing weapons every time you attack for DMU before doing it again gets very tiresome and even more time consuming. Perhaps the feature has its own cost each time you wish to activate it in the game or it is expensive when you purchase it. I think this would improve the game for everyone and be less taxing on the server because hundreds of people wouldn't be backspacing to repair weapons a dozen times a minute as they continue to attack.
Sniperwax
Forum Regular

Re: New upgrade for attacking

sgwguy wrote:I would very much like to see a feature where your damage is automatically repaired (at cost of course) after attacking someone. I am sure everyone can agree that going back and repairing weapons every time you attack for DMU before doing it again gets very tiresome and even more time consuming. Perhaps the feature has its own cost each time you wish to activate it in the game or it is expensive when you purchase it. I think this would improve the game for everyone and be less taxing on the server because hundreds of people wouldn't be backspacing to repair weapons a dozen times a minute as they continue to attack.
If you are attacking defended targets a dozen times a minute I think you will have bigger problems than repairing your farming strike. Your odds of getting massed into oblivion + descended spike upwards if you do this often enough.

If you are attacking 0 defs then stop repairing every hit do it every 10 strikes or so. Perhaps you can try keeping a separate repair tab open and assign an 'auto refresher' plug in to it. Set it to refresh itself every 4 or 5 secs?

*Edit: If you are attacking defended targets routinely you should be constantly buying/selling strike weps to try and get your strike half a percent above their def. It slows you down a bit but then you get an absolutely fantastic DemiGod like my tier 4 :D
Juliette
Verified
The Queen
Race: Royalty
ID: 4323
Alternate name(s): Cersei Lannister

While we're at it, can I have a 'Win' button? :D
Sniperwax
Forum Regular

Juliette wrote:While we're at it, can I have a 'Win' button? :D
No you cannot. You are already a winner Juliette :smt060
~Odin~
Alföðr
Alliance: The Collective
Race: International Pimp

Sniperwax wrote:
No you cannot. You are already a winner Juliette :smt060
LMAO!
I want a whiskey button!

It doesn't require that much energy to repair your own weapons after an attack does it?
The forces of harchester fought back with all they could, and managed to inflict 145,573,411,725,000 damage
The forces of harchester fought back with all they could, and managed to inflict 3 damage
TGW Annual Community Awards 2014/2015
Spoiler
Mikgamer
Forum Regular
Alliance: Leaf Leaderz
Race: lulz

For how cheap the repair costs of weapons are the suggestion has a point. Either add something like this or make repair costs something that actually matter. This game is already enough of a time sink as it is.

Spoiler
2011 - Diplomatic Alliance of the Year (Leaf Village)
2010 - War of the Year (The Legion vs. MaYHeM/ChAoS)
2009 - Noob moment of the year runner up: Clarkey's Breakdown (involved deleting my account lulz)

Return to “Suggestions”